BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Meteor S.
Solihull
Probably one of my favourite facial cleanser products I've used. It calmed my face and was very gentle. It worked really well with the other Clear Complexion products and was at a fair price. I'd totally recommend this
Diana D.
Norwalk , CA
THIS IS AMAZING MY SKIN HAS CLEARED UP, I had this bad patch of texture for a month I switched cleanser I use a face brush thing instead of my hands and nothing but this did the trick and it’s my favorite thing ever
Selyn B.
Santa Maria, CA
I just tried this for the first time and I like it but I am not in love. I like that it is gentle on my skin, I just wished that it had a little more of an exfoliating texture since I use it to remove my makeup.
Laney O.
This is a really good smelling and easy to use facial cleanser, but it did leave me with a few pimples. It’s definitely a pore clogger. It does double as a makeup remover. This is an okay cleanser, but I’ve tested cleansers that I️ like much more.
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
This is a good product and one I take with me when traveling or when I’m at the gym! It’s really great for winter because the consistency keeps you moisturized and doesn’t leave your skin feeling thirsty.
Jessica M.
Providence Village
I love using this to clean my face. Smells great and cleans really well. Good value for the price. It exceeded my expectations. This was my first time using this and I will now buy it again in the future.
Neen B.
 Before I really knew about skincare in my teen years are used this.  Fortunately I am more aware of what my skin actually needs.  For me this product is a big training due to the microbeads it has which make my skin feel extremely strange.  I don’t feel like it cleanses your face..it smells good though but who’s going for aroma, you actually want a product that delivers.
Bryanna L.
Palmer
Yes yes yes 😍😍😍 definitely would but again I wanted something that wouldn’t break me out and this made it so worth buying most things like this would just irritate my face more I adore this product
Jocelyne D.
Salt Lake City
I liked it but after a while my Face started to get dry and I started seeing little bumps on my four head already have a dry face so I would started to peel and just I have dry spots of dead skin.
Raelene H.
Sanford, FL
I use this regularly. It has helped me keep my skin clear and radient. It has also been great for my dry skin, it keeps my face moisturized. I would reccommend it to others its a great product!!
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?