BY AVEENO

• Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream...1 Answers
Mayukha M.
San Ramon, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy this face wash because of the vitamins and the microbeads in the wash The microbeads are amazing at scrubbing away dirt and make my skin feel very clean and refreshed. The soap is extremely gentle. I would recommend it to anybody with any type of skin but it is especially good for oily skin.
Mary K.
Cheyenne, WY
When I use this product it always feels so nice know my sensitive skin because it gently exfoliates and also leaves my skin hydrated. A lot of other cleansers that I use dry and irritate my skin but when I use this product my skin always feels soft and smooth and it looks healthier and clearer.
Natasha J.
Orange, VA
My all time fav facial clenser. leaves my face feeling fresh n clean without leaving it too oily or dry. it has gentle exfoliating beads in it which feels amazing. has a fresh and light scent. not too strong or overpowering like some. I don't think I'd ever switch to anything different.
Anthea J.
Minneapolis, MN
This improved my complexion, but didn't do much for the acne. But It didn't feel like harsh chemicals on my skin which I liked. But for my acne it did nothing pretty much. But I guess it may have been my type of acne. But it did clear up my complexion and that was it says on the bottle.
Ashley G.
Downey, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually like this product I am not currently using it but I might just go back to it I love hoe=w it is good on the skin and does not burn your skin like some products do. it is gentle and does the job my husband is also using it so that is a plus that we can both use on our skin
Makenna D.
I LOVE THIS CLEANSER. If paired with the Aveeno Naturals Clear Complexion Moisturizer you will reach ultimate skin happiness. Sometimes if i use both often my skin gets a little dry but the product itself works great to keep acne at bayside but not dehydrate your face completely.
Leanne M.
Pembroke, MA
This produce is absolutely amazing! It's worked wonders for my skin and has a nice scent. It's left a long lasting result on my skin, and I've been using it for a year now. I wash my face with it twice a day and would highly recommend it to anyone in search of a nice cleanser!
Kimberly F.
Fruita, CO
This product is great. I could feel the clean with the foam on my face. It helped so much to clear up some of the dark spots on my face. It was really great. This was the first time that I had bought something like this, and I would recommend this product over and over again.
Kira D.
Hollywood, FL
I can't say that I truly see magnificent differences in my skin because of this product, but I do love the creamy consistency of the cleanser. It doesn't dry me out, which is really important for someone with dry skin like me. Its also sold at drugstores, so the price is good.
Meagan H.
Jessup, MD
I love how this product is cream with little exfoliants in it. It has an amazing smell and feels very nice on the skin. It was a little pricey for me but lasted a ling time. At night I pair it with the Aveeno calming cream and it is an amazing combination for sensitive skin.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Briana W.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Jenny S.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does anyone know if this really works to get your face clean?