BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Rosey S.
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
This was my first cleanser that I bought on my own. Now that I wear makeup, I feel that this doesn't do a good enough job. Plus this has microbeads that are bad for the environment so I am going to stop using this. I feel that the beads are a bit harsh on my face and my face doesn't feel completely clean after. If anything, it doesn't dry out my skin so I have kept it around.
lydia s.
lydia s.
Molalla, OR
While I didn't notice an extreme difference in my skin using this product, I did think that it left mt skin smoothr and softer as well as with a more even toned appearance. The smell is really pleasant as well, kind of like a cross between herbal and flower smells. Very pleasant, and so is the price! $6 is a good deal for a standard bottle of 3.4 FL Oz.
Faith R.
Faith R.
Diamond Bar, CA
This cleanser is one of my favorite gentle cleansers and is so great when it comes to sensitive skin. I have used it more than once and found that with my sensitive skin it gave the perfect gentle wash that I needed. I think some of the room for improvement could be that it dried out my own combination skin a little bit more than I would have liked.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
I tried this when my face had a lot of breakouts a while back. It worked so well. The formula immediately calmed down my skin and soothed it. After 3 days, my skin felt softer and was almost clear. Over that three days, I watched the pimples get smaller and then go away . Usually they get bigger and redder. This didn't happen. I was so happy.
Jade W.
Jade W.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love this stuff. It keeps my skin clean and clear of breakouts. It makes my skin feel super smooth after use. I've noticed a huge difference in my dark acne scars that I've had. They're lighter in tone and much easier to conceal. This product can dry your skin out and leave dry patches but it's nothing a little moisturizer won't fix.
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Hickory, NC
I have eczema so I have to be super careful with skincare and I've never had a problem with any Aveeno product. All of my doctors an dermatologists have recommended Aveeno products to me. This cleanser feels so good on your face and has exfoliating beads in it. I like it just as much as any high end cleanser I've ever used.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
For me this formula was a bit too heavy & overly moisturizing but I do have oily skin. I prefer something more "sudsy" or "foaming" to feel clean and this more melted into my skin leaving a "film" feel on my skin. It was moderatly priced so I can't complain, and I WOULD recommend it to people with more dry skin.
Meagan F.
Meagan F.
I have been trying to find an affordable face wash that does the job of a top of the line wash and I have to say so far I love this! It makes my face so soft and clean feeling. It makes me really excited to wash my face at night. I would definitely recommend this to anyone trying to find something under $10 ūüĎćūüŹľ
J. Childe P.
J. Childe P.
washington, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is fine. Not amazing, but it does it's job at cleaning and most importantly for my sensitive and dry skin- it didn't make my skin miserable like a lot of other cleansers do. But there are so many other better options out there! This left my face feeling oily (which is a rare thing for my dry skin)
Emmalee S.
Emmalee S.
This works fine for cleaning my face at the end of the day, but does not remove makeup well. It makes me face feel quite clean after I use it on days when I have worked out and sweated. It is gentle enough for me to use on my sensitive skin daily. If it removed makeup, it would be five stars for sure.
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?