BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Sharon P.
Jacksonville
It doesn't dry out my skin and is great at helping with acne. I use this and the positively radiant cleanser together to help even my skin tone and cleanse, clear, and exfoliate my skin. I have not repurchased yet because I have to switch between products, but would repurchase.
Lexi R.
Bowie, MD
I bought this product along with the positively radiant moisturizer and it has changed my skin so much! Any of the acne that i had went away, it faded dark spots, and made my face soft and not oily. I would say that this is my New go-to facial cleanser. I Also have really sensitive skin and this cleanser does not irritate it at all.
Martina T.
Cabot, AR
Love this product! I use aveeno for my son, since his skin is VERY sensitive. He used to have BAD acne when he was a newborn and I didn't know what to do, I was stressed out about it. But, then a doctor suggested I start using the products for him. That same day I grabbed him some aveeno lotion and body wash worked wonders! his body cleared up within a day. Still use it till this day
Amanda H.
Brandon, MS
I love my Aveeno lotion. It is very affordable and just as good as other expensive lotions. It has helped my dry skin so much this winter. I don't really like Jennifer Anniston who is on the commercials, but the product is great.
Vanessa C.
I used to break out very badly in high school and ever since using this product religiously for 5 years I rarely breakout anymore. Thi product is my holy grail of all face products. Works perfectly for my combination skin, I would definitely recommend it for all skin types!
Shelia L.
Newark, NJ
I use this product for not just focusing on the dark circles but all of my skin, it doesn't neglect the entire face and even those little blemishes you get due to getting older, it helps to keeps all of those the same complexion
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
For me this formula was a bit too heavy & overly moisturizing but I do have oily skin. I prefer something more "sudsy" or "foaming" to feel clean and this more melted into my skin leaving a "film" feel on my skin. It was moderatly priced so I can't complain, and I WOULD recommend it to people with more dry skin.
Joia J.
Fontana, CA
I have been using Aveeno since I realized my skin was a little more delicate than I thought.

I love how light it feels when I apply and my face is nice and clean after. I use it only at night after wearing make up and I feel like I have an awesome glow. It makes me happy that this product continues to prove well.
Olivia B.
Holly Springs, NC
The best cleanser for my skin, is exfoliating but doesn't have any of those environmentally harmful beads in them, the exfoliant is natural rice. I often have to use a toner on top of it but overall great and smells wonderful.
Maegan W.
Cincinnati , OH
I absolutely love all Aveeno facial products. I have washed my face with Aveeno products for years and it has always worked wonders for me and has always left my skin feeling refreshed! This is a product I would highly recommend!
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?