BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
Pottstown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay product. Like how it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry but it feels like it's leaving a film on my face
Works well and leaves my face feeling clean. Good gentle facial cleanser to use daily even on sensitive skin
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Aveeno is one of my favorite natural brands to get from a drugstore. My skin always feels soft after I use.
Savanna M.
Savanna M.
Conway, AR
This products leaves my skin smooth with no oily residue. It works great under makeup and for everyday use.
Cameron W.
Cameron W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite cleaner! It takes all of my makeup off and leaves my skin feeling smooth and fresh!
Devon M.
Devon M.
Ashburn, VA
One of my favorite face cleaners. The microbeads are the perfect daily exfoliator for my sensitive skin
Kiersten C.
Kiersten C.
Eau Claire, WI
I like that this face wash helps treat my minor breakouts but never feels harsh or drying on the skin
Valeria E.
Valeria E.
laredo texas
Works very well but did not seem to clear out sun marks as well as other Aveeno products I have used.
Tiana L.
Tiana L.
Mays Landing, NJ
I love aveeno because I have eczema and it helps with the dryness. But, I wish they had a face mask.
Rose B.
Rose B.
Cleveland, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this, I'm a 41 year old female with acne prone skin. I highly recommend this, works wonderfully
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?