BY AVEENO

• I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream...1 Answers
Melanie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product this makes my face feeling so super smoothe and clean I feel like I was at a spa I highly recommend this to everyone it's very affordable and it's just great and very gentle on the skin ! And I recommend it bc it has helped my troubled skin !
Paige M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate it at all. This has been one of the best drug store facial cleansers I have used. It doesn't dry my skin out and it doesn't worsen my redness. It cleans my pores without feeling like it strips my skin.
Hope B.
Westerville, OH
It's a good face wash. It has a sort of strange smell. Just kind of plant like, it's not totally unpleasant it's just kind of weird. But it's nice and gentle and no one else in my shared bathroom complained of any skin ailments while we had it around.
Jesenia V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's so refreshing I absolutely positively recommend this to everyone and anyone this is so great omg I love it and it's not too pricey get it now! great value. Bought this at Walmart a while back. I told my mom about it and she loves it. It's worth it
Lauren H.
Crescent, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for a super long time and it is my go to when I'm having an uncontrollable breakout. It's gentle and doesn't make acne worse. It clears up problem spots quickly and gets my skin's oil production under control quickly.
Rayell B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE THIS!! I used this product twice a day and it leaves my face feeling really soft and smooth. Doesn't have my face feeling stiff and dry. The product works great for me. I am a repeat user with the product. It does cleanse my face perfectly.
Michelle G.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this cleanser every day and I love it! It's well priced and works really well! It always leaves my skin feeling really clean and moisturized! I've been using this for a couple years and recommended to many friends! Love love this product!
Bridget M.
Akron
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I've been using this for the last two months. I have severely sensitive skin and everything was breaking me out and causing cystic acne. This has not broken me out once!! And I love it. It makes my face feel sooooo clean!!!! I love this.
Berenice M.
This cleanser is really soft on my skin. I can use it daily without over drying while in the shower. This was the first time I've bought and use this cleanser so I wasn't sure what to expect. I will be making this my go-to cleanser and recommending to others!
Priscilla B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been using aveeno products since long time ago because i have delicate skin and this works perfect for me, this product of course also reached my expectations. I've noticed that my skin is looking great, I do recommend it.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Briana W.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Jenny S.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does anyone know if this really works to get your face clean?