BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
This product is not as good as other facial cleansers that I have used. It just doesn't make my face feel as clean.
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Springfield
Did not feel refreshed clean to oily for me I like the tingling feeling in a product didn't get that so not for me
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
San Antonio, TX
This is my absolute favorite cleanser. I love that is a cream and doesn't dry or my face note does it make me oily
Lynzie M.
Lynzie M.
Topsham, ME
Love this product it's not greasy or oily and I would recommend it to anybody looking for a great facial cleanser
Kaelyn B.
Kaelyn B.
Mulga , AL
Cleared my breakout in just a couple of days. Aveeno never disappoints and keeps my skin looking bright and clear
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Auburn, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good for your skin and absolutely will enjoy it everyday it helps my skin I would suggest people to use it
Leeana P.
Leeana P.
South DAytona, FL
This cream cleanser is amazing! It cleared my face of a breakout in just a few days. I use it all the time now.
Clister H.
Clister H.
Twinsburg, OH
I have been using this product for 4 years and I have not found anything better for my skin. This is wonderful.
Jakeline B.
Jakeline B.
Lancaster, CA
Very nice and smooth works very good have used it a lot have recommended it to my sister and she also loves it
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Glen Burnie, MD
This is the facial wash I use on a daily basis. I have been satisfied with this Product and how well it works
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?