BY AVEENO

• Is this the kind of product that makes your acne worse before it ...2 Answers
  • I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Nou L.
This was just an okay cleanser for me, not the best at cleansing. My face still feels like I have to cleanse it again with a foaming cleanser to actually get all the dirt and oil off. I think I read somewhere that cream cleansers aren't actually the recommended types for people with oily skin like me. I guess I should've listened.
Stephanie C.
This product was too creamy for my liking. It did not lather like I wanted it to and so I did not really use it much after the handful of times I did. It is gentle though so that's good. I probably would not buy it again because of my preference but for people with sensitive skin I think it would be great.
Tomarra W.
Encinitas, CA
I like to use Aveeno Active Naturals Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser prior to exfoliating every night in the shower. It gets off all the daily grime & doesn't leave my skin feeling all dried out. Plus...it fights acne too :o)
Farah S.
I'm not really a fan of cream cleansers but I thought I'd try it out because I was desperate to get rid of some acne breakouts I was having at the time. Got that tingly feeling that acne cleansers usually had but it still left my face tight and dry afterwards and didn't feel any more special or better than your average Clearasil face wash
Mireya M.
Mc Farland, CA
I really like this product, it makes the skin feel great after using it. Its not too pricey, in my opinion.  The cleanser is not to harsh on the skin and definitely helped me clear my face.  I am a first time user of this product, but would definitely recommend to my friends.
Kate N.
This product makes my combo skin glow so well! I love the gentle scent. I pair this with my morning routine to give my skin an extra boost. I shop at CVS due to being able to use my ExtraBucks on items like these. I would buy this again and again. It is one of my staples!
Natasha L.
Ramsey, MN
I like to use this product once or twice a week and this is a gentle cleanser. I buy this product at my local target. Although it states that it is "gentle exfoliates" I believe it's a little rougher then expected.
Layla R.
LAS VEGAS
I love this cleanser. It makes my face smooth and is very lightweight. It is affordable and helps with breakouts. I have used this product for 2 years and it met my expectations far more than I could have imagined. I recommend this for people that have sensitive skin!
Shelby T.
Hands down the best cleanser I've ever used. It leaves your skin feeling so clean and so soft, it's strong enough to get all the dirt and make up off while gentle enough for sensitive skin with out causing redness. I've tried more expensive named brand cleaners and I continue to come back to this one, I've suggested it to friend who think the same. 100% worth a try.
Lexi R.
Bowie, MD
I bought this product along with the positively radiant moisturizer and it has changed my skin so much! Any of the acne that i had went away, it faded dark spots, and made my face soft and not oily. I would say that this is my New go-to facial cleanser. I Also have really sensitive skin and this cleanser does not irritate it at all.
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?