BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Kaniesha K.
College Park , GA
During the winter my skin gets VERY dry in certain areas and it makes my skin look kinda patchy and flakey. This is one of the facial cleansers I have been trying out but it honestly isn't as good as i had expected. It's not a bad cleanser though, if I didn't have the current issues I have with my skin this probably would be my go to daily cleanser!
Katie T.
I love this face wash. I dealt with acne for a long time and tried multiple different 3-step systems but nothing was helping to prevent breakouts. I tried this and have been using it for a long time now. It does for me what the 3-steps couldn't and prevents breakouts. Every now and then the occasional zit makes an appearance but not often at all. Also, I love that this rinses off clean; other products leave a residue that just won't rinse off. I would recommend this product :)
Sarah G.
Chino Hills, CA
I have been using this cleanser for a couple of years now and have noticed such a change with my skin. I had a lot of acne all over my forehead and it's made my face a lot clearer as well as kept me from becoming so oily in my T-Zone. My son just started using it and we can see that it's been helping him from breakouts. Thanks Aveeno!
Anthea J.
Minneapolis, MN
This improved my complexion, but didn't do much for the acne. But It didn't feel like harsh chemicals on my skin which I liked. But for my acne it did nothing pretty much. But I guess it may have been my type of acne. But it did clear up my complexion and that was it says on the bottle.
Katie D.
Athens, GA
I like how gentle this cleanser is on my face, and I do think the small amount of salycylic acid helps with breakouts, but I don't like the microbeads in the face wash. I've had them get in my eye before and it was extremely uncomfortable.
Natalie J.
I've been using this cleanser for 10 years now (and yes, the prices have continued to rise) but I am a die hard fan of this cleanser. It leaves the skin feeling soft and doesn't dry your face after use. It can be used a few times a day.
Keri D.
Cleveland, OH
I use this face wash every morning and night. I love the soy beads that help exfoliate! It leaves my skin feeling smooth. I v do have acne prone skin. This does help out from breaking out. I still get breakouts but this does help with it.
Jade W.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love this stuff. It keeps my skin clean and clear of breakouts. It makes my skin feel super smooth after use. I've noticed a huge difference in my dark acne scars that I've had. They're lighter in tone and much easier to conceal. This product can dry your skin out and leave dry patches but it's nothing a little moisturizer won't fix.
Kristyn S.
Marietta, GA
This has been my "go to" moisturizer for years! I use it in addition to a retinol and topical treatment from my dermatologist and it helps with my breakouts and keeps my skin feeling clean and soft. It does a great job of removing mAke up.
Farah S.
I'm not really a fan of cream cleansers but I thought I'd try it out because I was desperate to get rid of some acne breakouts I was having at the time. Got that tingly feeling that acne cleansers usually had but it still left my face tight and dry afterwards and didn't feel any more special or better than your average Clearasil face wash
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?