BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
lydia s.
Molalla, OR
While I didn't notice an extreme difference in my skin using this product, I did think that it left mt skin smoothr and softer as well as with a more even toned appearance. The smell is really pleasant as well, kind of like a cross between herbal and flower smells. Very pleasant, and so is the price! $6 is a good deal for a standard bottle of 3.4 FL Oz.
Jennifer R.
Brookhaven, PA
I love the cleansing beads in this product. I used to use St. Ive's, but it's much more harsh and almost felt like it was scratching my face. This face wash is much more gentle and I still get that clean feeling after using it. I definitely recommend it!
Malissa B.
Hazelwood, MO
I LOVE this product. Anything by Aveeno is life changing. I use Aveeno bath products as well sa lotion, face wash and soap. It cleans your skin and doesn't leave your skin dry and flaky. The prices are very affordable and I would recommend this to anyone!
Mayukha M.
San Ramon, CA
I enjoy this face wash because of the vitamins and the microbeads in the wash The microbeads are amazing at scrubbing away dirt and make my skin feel very clean and refreshed. The soap is extremely gentle. I would recommend it to anybody with any type of skin but it is especially good for oily skin.
Mary Jo R.
Lakeville, MN
Great gentle cleanser/exfoliant. I use this in the winter months when my skin is a bit dryer and it works so well. Does not over exfoliate or dry out my skin. The creamy texture helps mosturize and clear as you exfoliate which is great for my skin.
Danielle A.
North Olmsted, OH
This was a brand my grandma used to use and I used when I was younger. They had an excellent range of products like cleansers and moisturizers and bar soaps that I've tried. I like these products although They do not help as much with my oily skin.
Jenni S.
Parma, OH
This is a a creamy cleanser I tried for the cold months but I don't really feel super clean or super moisturized afterwards. This contains those little micro beads that are killing the earth ( google it) and they aren't even great exfoliators. I need something for winter that doesn't leave heavy moisture on my oily skin but I don't think this is the winner. It's kind of... nothing.
Tabitha S.
This is a great product. I have very sensitive skin, and this doesn't break my face out like other brands. Also keeps my face very clean all day. very EFFECTIVE. I actually really like all the product lines. Have not found anything I didn't like using
Katie T.
I love this face wash. I dealt with acne for a long time and tried multiple different 3-step systems but nothing was helping to prevent breakouts. I tried this and have been using it for a long time now. It does for me what the 3-steps couldn't and prevents breakouts. Every now and then the occasional zit makes an appearance but not often at all. Also, I love that this rinses off clean; other products leave a residue that just won't rinse off. I would recommend this product :)
Valentina S.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I use this facial cleanser everyday. Love it! After a whole day of my face getting dry and then at the end oily for sweating, this cleanser clears it right up. Recommended it to my friend with really dry skin and her face is soft and smooth now.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?