BY AVEENO

• Is this the kind of product that makes your acne worse before it ...2 Answers
  • I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
marlene c.
I have used this product for years. I rotate between the clear complexion and radiant lines of their products. However, I have found little difference between them. The quality of the product definitely shows. The price is high, but I have always thought you get what you pay for. Aveeno is not a brand that is easily made generic. I actually went out to try the Equate brand of the product. However, this made my face feel like a film was left on it instead of the clean feeling the name brand gives me. I will definitely be sticking with Aveeno.
Martha A.
Oakland
it has salycilic acid yet doesnt do a good job of making my skin feel clean at all. i have to use my ulta version clarisonic brush with this. wont be repurchasing.pros: gentlecons: doesnt clear up acne
Kathie R.
Chesapeake
Although I don't have acne from time to time I have breakouts so I tried this and I really loved it. It felt very good with the soapy sissy lather on my face. It made my face feel soft and clean and I didn't see any blemishes.
Elvy R.
Garland, TX
This product exfoliates and leaves my skin super soft and moisturized. I definitely feel my pores being cleaned by getting rid of the oils and dirt without leaving me super dry.
MAXIMA J.
My son John has a delicate skin and lots of acne on his face. He tried different products on her face. Unfortunately, it did not come out good results. When he found the product at Walmart, he approached me to buy and try for good results. Wow, it works on his face. I amazed with the results of his face that look lighter without the pimples and dark spot. I am recommending this product for those who suffer from sensitive skin with acne.
M F.
Wichita, KS
This is a fine product, I don't really have anything bad to say about it, but nothing great either.  I bought it for the salicylic acid that helps get rid of acne.  I had used their foaming cleanser before, and I think I like that a bit better just because it feels more like face wash to me.  I can't tell if this helped keep my acne under control or not; I didn't really notice a difference, but then I usually don't with just one product.  If you have mild blemishes or blackheads you might see more of a difference than I did.
Erin B.
Anawalt
This product worked fair.  I wasn't very fond of the consistency, seemed a bit too thick for me.  It did clean my face, but it felt like I had a film leftover after I rinsed.  I would not use this again.  The packaging was the normal Aveeno bland coloring.
Khiria G.
Philadelphia, PA
If your someone who likes to feel the cleanser working than this is for you. I'm not a fan of the cleansers that feel like lotion. I usually pick this up from Target and it's a great cleanser, especially after I take my make up off. I like it in the summer months the most because it leaves my face feeling fresh if I've been out and sweating all day.
Tamiracle W.
Saint Petersburg
This was recommended by my dermatologist because I have hyperpigmentation as a result of eczema, You have to use it for at least two week 2x a day to see results. It's super effective and has brightened my dark areas. I personally use it with multiple tools including a facial brush. I also have the other products in the collection.
Nou L.
This was just an okay cleanser for me, not the best at cleansing. My face still feels like I have to cleanse it again with a foaming cleanser to actually get all the dirt and oil off. I think I read somewhere that cream cleansers aren't actually the recommended types for people with oily skin like me. I guess I should've listened.
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?