BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Lawrence, KS
Has helped remove acne scars and prevent acne problems. Better than my expectations of the product. Aveeno is a go to for me
Cindi G.
Cindi G.
Las Vegas
Great for make up remover. Fast working and leaves skin clean and soft. Doesn't get in your eyes and cleans off all makeup.
megan H.
megan H.
Lancaster, PA
Best complexion face wash for people with sensitive skin. This worked wonders for me when I was having complexion problems.
Susan Y.
Susan Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like how soft this cleanser makes my face after I use it. I don't like the microbeads, they're ineffective in my opinion.
Ralphie F.
Ralphie F.
This cleanser really provides my face with moisture without feeling greasy. It is great and I would definitely recommend.
Heather A.
Heather A.
Beaumont, TX
I love it. It makes my skin feel so clean without the harsh affects some cleansers have that leave you feeling dried out.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Ann Arbor
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product helps me to have moisturized facial skin. It helps my skin to feel smooth and protected from the harsh sun.
Ale B.
Ale B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this cleanser! Such a great way to cleanse my face leaves it smooth and feeing super fresh I love this stuff!
Stashia C.
Stashia C.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is a great product for my acne probe skin. It's sensitive but gets my skin clean and clean. The price is great.
audrey s.
audrey s.
Porter, TX
Dried out my skin, didn't do much for my complexion. I have used the skin brightening before and have enjoyed that.
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?