BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Breana M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Love this product. I have very sensitive acne prone skin and this product is champ enough to deal with my acne, while not being overly harsh and drying out my skin. I’ve used it for some time now and the fresh subtle scent is really nice. Only need about a dime size to get a nice cream lather that leaves my skin feeling awesome. Absolutely recommend.
Collin P.
Texas
An extremely affordable product with expensive results. Using the product daily for years has left me with zero cons and a long list of pros. The cleansing process is, as it says, gentle and soft which I appreciate as I have sensitive skin when it comes to certain soaps or fragrances. Have repurchased and will continue to.
Pyrexia B.
This has to be my favorite cleanser! It’s affordable, it’s good for my sensitive skin, and I can grab a new one from a drugstore when I’m out. I’ve used cleansers that could cause chemical burns if left on too long and this is a godsend in comparison. It’s the perfect balance of gentle while cleansing for my acne-prone skin.

Each tube lasts me about 2-3 months. You only a small dime-sized dollop. I loooooove this!
Bhanwarpreet B.
Ozone park
Love this! It's my go to for everyday. It's not harsh on the skin at all. I just wish they hadn't gotten rid of the micro beads. I buy it all the time at target and always make sure I'm stocked up.
Stefani G.
I been repurchasing averno for as long as I can remember, I might switch it from time to time but always end up going back to it. The results are amazing and so affordable can be found is most major drugstores!
Sydney H.
I love this it helps a lot with my skin complexion and the occasional blemishes. The only downfall is it can dry your skin out so just make sure you have a good moisturizer
April D.
San Angelo
This is a gentle cleanser with a bit of an exfoliating texture. It does have active ingredients to fight acne, but does not leave my face feeling dry. If you have sensitive skin, I would recommend the Aveeno Clear Complexion line for you.  I have used it for a few years.
Sass &.
I've been using this face wash and aveeno products in general since high school and they have never let me down. It works so amazing with my sensitive skin and I never seem to have any issues when I switch to a new product of theirs. I would recommend anything from this brand!
Muse M.
Philadelphia, PA
It feels great on my face, but the skin doesn't seem different after rinsing off. I was hoping for some soothing or toning but I didn't see either - red spots weren't reduced, and the blackheads didn't improve. It's a last resort - would use in a pinch.
marlene c.
I have used this product for years. I rotate between the clear complexion and radiant lines of their products. However, I have found little difference between them. The quality of the product definitely shows. The price is high, but I have always thought you get what you pay for. Aveeno is not a brand that is easily made generic. I actually went out to try the Equate brand of the product. However, this made my face feel like a film was left on it instead of the clean feeling the name brand gives me. I will definitely be sticking with Aveeno.
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?