BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Paige D.
Round Rock, TX
Irritates my skin a little. Doesn't really smell like anything. This is my first time using it and I'm not sure I'll purchase again. Although the packaging is nice it doesn't really feel like it works. Overall I would say i was pretty disappointed with this product.
Jenn P.
I borrowed this from my Brother-in-law and it left my skin feeling amazing. I went out to buy some the next day. It felt smooth and silky, not too dry or oily, it was perfect. I did not need to use moisturizer for the first week, I had ran out. Highly recommended it.
Shania P.
Enfield, CT
Aveeno works great on my skin and gets rid of any tiny acne marks that may be hiding in the shadows. So naturally, this product exceeded my expectations and worked wonders on my blackheads. It gently exfoliates, cleans, and leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean.
Courtney R.
Sandy Springs, GA
I have sensitive skin but it has been breaking out recently. I bought this cleanser because I usually prefer cream cleansers. But I didn't realize it has those little beads in it. So I can't use it everyday. I would use the aveeno clear complexion foam cleanser every day, though. It is more gentle on your skin.
Kelsi L.
Niagara Falls, NY
I absolutely love this cleanser! I use it every day in the shower and I have notified that my skin is actually more clear and I see less breakouts! I have dry sensitive skin and it doesn't dry out my skin like other cleansers often do! Totally worth every penny!
LaNell S.
Bought this to help with the dark spots around my neck and jaw line and didn't see any results. I did continue to use the product until it was gone but decided to switch to another brand which I immediately saw results with. I would not purchase this brand again.
Skylar B.
Slidell, LA
I absolutely love this face wash. My younger sister introduced me to this face wash and I can't get enough of it. I generally switch it up with my Clean & Clear just to keep it interesting. It leaves my skin so refreshed and tingly. I can't get enough of it.
Cristince B.
Kings Mountain, NC
This product makes your skin extremely soft in you get healthier skin you get this glow from using it because you know your looking amazing I had bought mine at the local walmart I was uncertain if it would work in after a few times of using it I was amazed.
Susanna M.
I love this cleanser! I've always had a hard time picking out face wash because nothing ever seemed to work. This works great! However, it does sometimes make my oily skin a little too dry if i used it too much, but nothing some moisturizer couldn't fix.
Mayukha M.
San Ramon, CA
I enjoy this face wash because of the vitamins and the microbeads in the wash The microbeads are amazing at scrubbing away dirt and make my skin feel very clean and refreshed. The soap is extremely gentle. I would recommend it to anybody with any type of skin but it is especially good for oily skin.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?