BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Cynthia V.
Cynthia V.
Roswell, NM
I like this aveeno sctive naturals clear comolexion cream cleanser i put a little bit on and it goes along way and it hydrates my skin.
Libby W.
Libby W.
This is a gentle exfoliater on my sensitive skin, and the smell is lovely, but this did nothing for my acne. Would not purchase again.
Daisy D.
Daisy D.
This stuff work great! I really like how its so calming after and so soft on my skin! I have tried so many but this one never fails!
Grecia V.
Grecia V.
San Antonio, TX
This is the best cleanser I've used! I love it so much! Made my face so soft and clear! Didn't experience any redness or peeling!
Moline S.
Moline S.
Savannah, GA
I love this product use it everyday got mine from family dollar its under scent which i grab the wrong one but i still use it.
Ericka C.
Ericka C.
Port Hueneme, CA
Love this product! Leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a new facial cleanser.
Pritam K.
Pritam K.
Marlborough, MA
Nth is product is really good .skin feels smoothr after using this product.yes it did change my complexion .yes repeat user.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Lawrence, KS
Has helped remove acne scars and prevent acne problems. Better than my expectations of the product. Aveeno is a go to for me
Delana B.
Delana B.
Cumming, GA
Works great!! Keeps skin clear. Great value, especially for a drugstore brand.ūüėćūüėćūüėćūüėćūüėć
Highly recommend for anyone on a budget.
Kennedy G.
Kennedy G.
Easy face wash to use to get your face feeling amazing. Doesn't feel harsh or leaving your skin rough. Definitely soothes it
Briana W.
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?