BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Lacey H.
Lacey H.
Love this cream, not to thick but not to runny either. I've used this product many times. Very effective. Highly recommended. Good value for your money.
Celine T.
Celine T.
Dalton, GA
I loveeeee love love how this makes my skin feel. It's so smooth on my face and I appreciate cleansers that don't leave my face feeling like sandpaper.
Rosalia L.
Rosalia L.
Chesterfield, Va
Cleanser always makes my face feel clean without drying it out. only 4 stars because I don't see much of a change in my complexion with consistent use.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
I have sensitive skin so this stuff was my saving grace. Using it once a day it clears any breakouts I have really fast and moisturizes my dry skin.
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
Jacksonville, IL
I love using this cleanser on my face. It leaves my face feeling so clean and smooth. The exfoliating scrubbies feel wonderful after a long day.
Karly F.
Karly F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A wonderful every day cleanser that keeps my face feeling super clean. It can sometimes produce dry skin, but it is great at keeping acne away!
Julie k.
Julie k.
Cape Coral, FL
This leaves my skin clean and soft. I love the fresh feeling I get after using this. I know when I use it, I'm clean and my skin feels healthy.
Mylinh V.
Mylinh V.
I love all Aveeno products. My skin is pretty sensitive but Aveeno products never irritate it and it's always so easy to find and affordable!
Nancy I.
Nancy I.
Antioch, Ca
Feels great on my face. Leaves me feeling refreshed. Love the smell and how gentle it is on my face. It's also within a great price range.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Seattle , WA
This is the best face cleansing product I have ever purchased. It is kind to my sensitive skin and removes all my makeup extremely gently.
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?