BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• Is this the kind of product that makes your acne worse before it ...2 Answers
  • I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Janilly H.
I have to say I was a little disappointed when trying this product. It didn't do much to clear my complexion throughout my use of it. While my complexion isn't too bad it did very little to clear the my problem areas. I still use this tube for a simple cleaning on my makeup free days but I don't depend on it for harsher conditions for my skin. It didn't dry my skin out as much as other cleansers though.
Makenna D.
I LOVE THIS CLEANSER. If paired with the Aveeno Naturals Clear Complexion Moisturizer you will reach ultimate skin happiness. Sometimes if i use both often my skin gets a little dry but the product itself works great to keep acne at bayside but not dehydrate your face completely.
Jazlynn v.
Aptos, CA
Befor I say anything about this product one thing I can say about aveeno products is there products are all amazing and have always changed my skin or Ive seems big change when using there products .
But this face wash leaves my face so soft and bright I would so repurchase
Leanne M.
Pembroke, MA
This produce is absolutely amazing! It's worked wonders for my skin and has a nice scent. It's left a long lasting result on my skin, and I've been using it for a year now. I wash my face with it twice a day and would highly recommend it to anyone in search of a nice cleanser!
Kyrsten C.
This is a very gentle acne wash that feels great. I definitely overestimated the amount I need to use per wash, because you only need about a pea size for your whole face.
Kimberly F.
Fruita, CO
This product is great. I could feel the clean with the foam on my face. It helped so much to clear up some of the dark spots on my face. It was really great. This was the first time that I had bought something like this, and I would recommend this product over and over again.
Dacia T.
Westwood, NJ
Love, love, love it. Words cant express. This is a good products, very cool cleanser. It not only c.eanses, it helps with acne also. Its mildly scented and has nice beads in it. I li,e the creamy consistency it has and the minty feel. I recommend this to any and everyone
Alexis H.
Baltimore, MD
Smell is great and well as it's creaminess. I just do not feel like the micro-beads properly exfoliate my skin as I have skin with acne and it is dry. I need an exfoilator to exfoliate my dry skin that flakes. I do not think I will repurchase but it may be good for others
Dakota C.
Red Bluff, CA
This face wash has been my go to product for a while now. I stumbled upon it while browsing for a new product, and I am so happy!
I recently went on vacation for a week, and didn't have this face wash with me, and I regretted not bringing a small bottle of it. I broke out in my trouble zones and had dry skin.
I have combination skin so it is hard to find a wash that works great in all areas. The scent is amazing and not like a chemical smell that some other brands do.
I can't say enough good things about Aveeno!!
Jenn P.
I borrowed this from my Brother-in-law and it left my skin feeling amazing. I went out to buy some the next day. It felt smooth and silky, not too dry or oily, it was perfect. I did not need to use moisturizer for the first week, I had ran out. Highly recommended it.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?