BY AVEENO

• Is this the kind of product that makes your acne worse before it ...2 Answers
  • I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Alex L.
Makes my skin/face feel good. Doesn't dry out my skin and smells clean. I use it daily
Haleigh M.
Honolulu
Love this! I get the perfect clean feeling without oily/greasy skin later in the day!
Chloe J.
This cleanser is great for sensitive skin. It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean.
Brittany N.
Lebanon, OH
Use this every day in the shower. I use this with the moisturizer which I also love
Liz C.
Oviedo, FL
Keeps my face clear and doesn't dry it out!! I love now my face has a nice glow!!!
Chelsey P.
Love this stuff! Really works in my pores and leaves my fave feeling SO clean!
Katie K.
My daily face wash. It's gentle, smells amazing and doesn't dry out my skin!
Jeneia P.
Works Greg smells great and leaves the area feeling nice and soft and clear
Nathalie R.
🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼.
Neen B.
 Before I really knew about skincare in my teen years are used this.  Fortunately I am more aware of what my skin actually needs.  For me this product is a big training due to the microbeads it has which make my skin feel extremely strange.  I don’t feel like it cleanses your face..it smells good though but who’s going for aroma, you actually want a product that delivers.
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?