BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Amanda H.
Fond Du Lac, WI
This is one of the best acne products I've used in awhile! I've been struggling with acne on my chin and jaw and this has cleared it up in just a couple of weeks. I love it.. I'm considering switching all of my skin care products to aveeno permanently!
Victoria T.
Abilene, TX
I have extremely dry, sensitive, acne prone skin. I have tried a number of methods for dealing with my acne and this is the first time I have been satisfied with a product. Pro-Active used to make my skin red and peel off and so after discontinuing the use of their products, it has been years since I have tried another product for acne.
This product is awesome for those suffering with dry skin that is prone to blemishes. I have been using this for two weeks now and the results have been amazing for me. It has helped push out the blackheads that have been lingering in my skin for lord knows how long and has helped reduce the redness and number of new blemishes popping up. I have not used this product in conjunction with another Clear Complexion product but have been using it with the Calming lotion and cream from Aveenos other product line. This could be another reason for the fantastic results.
Lauren M.
Englewood Cliffs, NJ
This is a great product from Aveeno - both moisturizing and cleansing, I find this keeps my face acne free, but also prevents it from drying out, as other cleansers often do. The downside to this product is that it uses Microbeads, so I would expect Aveeno will change the formula at some point this year.
Meldin G.
I love Aveeno and ive used it for years. This was my first time using a cream cleanser from this brand. I like it but I'm not sure ill repurchase it. I have oily skin so my skin doesn't always feel completely clean after using this. But it does feel very moisturized. It also doesn't work effectively to remove makeup. It's a decent cleanser with a really nice fragrance but a gel or foaming cleanser is more effective for my skin type.
J. Childe P.
Washington, PA
This is fine. Not amazing, but it does it's job at cleaning and most importantly for my sensitive and dry skin- it didn't make my skin miserable like a lot of other cleansers do. But there are so many other better options out there! This left my face feeling oily (which is a rare thing for my dry skin)
Janet J.
I have tried so many products for my acne prone skin and so far this is the only cleanser that I've been able to use daily without my skin getting worse but actually getting better. I use it every day and after about 2 weeks of use, noticed an amazing difference in my skin. My skin started to feel soft and didn't dry out. I recommend this product to everyone. Love how my skin feels and looks since using this cleanser.
Emmalee S.
This works fine for cleaning my face at the end of the day, but does not remove makeup well. It makes me face feel quite clean after I use it on days when I have worked out and sweated. It is gentle enough for me to use on my sensitive skin daily. If it removed makeup, it would be five stars for sure.
Gretchen R.
Wichita , Ks
This is an OK product. It did not leave my skin tight which I liked but I also never felt my face was fully clean. This was the first time I used this product. It is so gentle it was hard to tell if it was actually cleaning my face. I feel it could be improved by making it just a bit stronger.
Jamie S.
Arvada, CO
I used this cleanser for a long time and seemed to be my go-to for cleansing. It washes off my makeup just fine and my acne wasn't much of a problem while using this product. I bought it at Target so it was moderately priced and was successful in what I wanted from a cleanser. I will say that I always had to follow it up with a moisturizer but that's always been a part of my daily beauty routine anyway.
Hunter M.
This stuff is a life saver. I have mild forehead acne that didn't seem to want to go away, but this cleanser helped a lot. With in the first week I saw a major improvement with my acne. I've been using it for a month and a half and the acne is almost all gone. Would completely recommend!
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?