BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Brittney P.
Falls Church, VA
Does not break you out, has less chemicals than most cleansers. Keeps breakouts to a minimum.
Brenda L.
My husband bought this and we really liked it, it's very gentle on the skin and cleans well..
Kacee B.
Amsterdam, MO
This stuff is amazing.. It doesn't leave you feeling oily.. I would recommend this to anyone!
Lea S.
Tell city, IN
Both myself and my older son has been also for over a year now and love it. Is not too drying
Vanessa K.
Des Moines, IA
It works like magic. Doesn't make my face itch or break out I would recommend this to anyone
Daisy T.
Janesville, WI
This cleanser helped me get rid of my acne way better than any other face wash I have used.
Allison V.
Yorktown, VA
I use this everyday with the moisturizer and it makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated.
Kimberly R.
Providence, RI
This product is. Alright I didn't really like it. It dried sticky on my face. ..........
Heather W.
Columbus, OH
This has really helped to clear up my face and it also helps with oiliness and dryness.
Janessa R.
Philadelphia , PA
One of my favorite cleansers! Exfoliates gently and leaves skin smooth and moisturized
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?