BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Kaelyn B.
Mulga , AL
Cleared my breakout in just a couple of days. Aveeno never disappoints and keeps my skin looking bright and clear
Leeana P.
South Daytona, FL
This cream cleanser is amazing! It cleared my face of a breakout in just a few days. I use it all the time now.
Jakeline B.
Lancaster, CA
Very nice and smooth works very good have used it a lot have recommended it to my sister and she also loves it
Ashley H.
Glen Burnie, MD
This is the facial wash I use on a daily basis. I have been satisfied with this Product and how well it works
Works well and leaves my face feeling clean. Good gentle facial cleanser to use daily even on sensitive skin
Cynthia O.
Pottstown, PA
Okay product. Like how it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry but it feels like it's leaving a film on my face
Whitney C.
Aveeno is one of my favorite natural brands to get from a drugstore. My skin always feels soft after I use.
Savanna M.
Conway, AR
This products leaves my skin smooth with no oily residue. It works great under makeup and for everyday use.
Devon M.
Ashburn, VA
One of my favorite face cleaners. The microbeads are the perfect daily exfoliator for my sensitive skin
Cameron W.
This is my favorite cleaner! It takes all of my makeup off and leaves my skin feeling smooth and fresh!
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?