BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• Is this the kind of product that makes your acne worse before it ...2 Answers
  • I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Tori A.
I just recently tried out this face wash, I feel I have been using it long enough now that I can write an accurate review about it. I have been using it for 3 months now and I can say that it has made my skin feel so good and look better than it had before. It does not make your face oily, it helps with break outs, and it leaves your skin feeling soft. I would definitely recommend!
Sasha T.
I'm usually not a fan of Aveeno products, they smell like latex to me. But this product is amazing! I have a tendency to break out by the dozen when I'm vacationing & they usually come in the form of cysts - this has been a LIFE SAVER! I love the microbeads & how soft my skin feels afterwards. After a week, my skin was visibly clearer & I was able to walk out of my house without pouring concealer on. It has even helped with my acne scars!
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
This was my first cleanser that I bought on my own. Now that I wear makeup, I feel that this doesn't do a good enough job. Plus this has microbeads that are bad for the environment so I am going to stop using this. I feel that the beads are a bit harsh on my face and my face doesn't feel completely clean after. If anything, it doesn't dry out my skin so I have kept it around.
Brianna H.
Chapel Hill, NC
I really like this cleanser. It makes my skin feel soft and look refreshed. I don't think it is particularly any more amazing than other cleansers I have used but it works well. I wouldn't leave in the shower because my mine had some mold start growing on it which has never happened to anything else I keep regularly in my shower. The fact the cleanser is natural is a major plus.
Michelle D.
Donora, PA
I love this cream cleanser. I struggle with mild acne, and this product does the trick! I do use other products within this line, such as the Clear Complexion Moisturizer, and I cannot get enough. It is very gentle on my sensitive skin.
I use stronger products during my nighttime skin routine. Cream cleaners are great to use in the morning if your skin is sensitive.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
I just started using this product and it is amazing! First it has no scent to it. which is nice when you wanna use it in the morning and not have your face smell like roses or some other strong scent. Its really good for sensitive skin and doesn't make my skin feel to dry afterwards(although i still have to use a moisturizer. It gets almost all your makeup off your face an has a nice tingly feeling after you wash it off your face. Would definitely recommend if you have moderate acne and sensitive skin
Aisha M.
This isn't bad, but it's not my favorite. It's a nice creamy formula, which I really like because I have dry skin. However, I sometimes felt like my skin wasn't cleaned completely, and it felt a little "greasy." It's also not the best at getting all your makeup off. If you really are looking for a nice creamy cleanser I'd say to try it out, but make sure you take your makeup off beforehand. You also might not want to use it after the gym. When I did, I felt like I had to wash it with the cleanser more than once because after the first time it still didn't feel clean.
Kelly C.
This product is nice!! Very soothing and doesn't irritate my skin at all. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because it doesn't remove my make-up as well as other cleansers, like neutrogena. I like their cleansers much better than their facial lotions though. I didn't get any breakouts from this cleanser and I thought it made my face luminous :)
Mayte L.
Yerington, NV
I've had this cleaner for about two weeks now. I bought it in hopes that it would help me clear my face from acne. So far I have noticed that my face hasn't broken out as much, and it has helped with cleaning my face. I am using this day and night. Also, I love that this cleanser contains soy extract, this helps my face feel very smooth and hydrated!
Faith R.
Diamond Bar, CA
This cleanser is one of my favorite gentle cleansers and is so great when it comes to sensitive skin. I have used it more than once and found that with my sensitive skin it gave the perfect gentle wash that I needed. I think some of the room for improvement could be that it dried out my own combination skin a little bit more than I would have liked.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?