BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Xiomara S.
Xiomara S.
Phoenix, AZ
Great for sensitive skin like myself. Helps great when my skin is super dry and flaky. It is very gentle and not harsh on the face at all. Helps moisturize it. Diffidently recommended to everyone.
Christianna Z.
Christianna Z.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This worked so nicely for me! I use it in the shower since it's a bit grainy and can be messy, but it's gentle enough to use daily. I have very sensitive skin and I never noticed any irritation.
Jeanette R.
Jeanette R.
This is the only face wash I buy
I've been through them all and am sometimes prone to breakouts but they have been staying under control since using this product. Love all aveeno products!
Mathilda T.
Mathilda T.
Lönsboda
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser feels good on my skin. I use warm water on my face and the work it with circular motions with a dot of cleanser. It removes all the dirt and leaves my face soft and clean.
Bailey C.
Bailey C.
Saint Peters, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who wouldn't want a clear complexion!? This is my go-to face wash. I have tried other Aveeno washes and like them a lot as well. I did not feel like it cured my acne, but it does help!
Kenneth R.
Kenneth R.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like t her product and how not treats my skin. What I didn't like about t he product is that it leaves my skin feeling oily. I recommend it for a night time face or body cleanser.
Kristian C.
Kristian C.
New Florence, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love these they are not too light but not to heavy and they make your skin feel great... Which is a plus(: definitely met my expectations I use this product all the time!
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
North Augusta, SC
I really really like this face wash. I use all aveeno products bc their so smooth and gentle on my skin. I use their body wash, lotion and sometime face wash. No complaints yet (;
Ginamarie G.
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This face wash really cleared my skin up and left it feeling smooth and healthy feeling. It's not too harsh and if you are sensitive or dry this is definitely the one for you !
SheShall R.
SheShall R.
Dallas, TX
This cleanser has definitely improved the blemishes on my face and even out my skin tone. This product is very gentle with nice packaging. I will continue to use this product.
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?