BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Cindi G.
Las Vegas
Great for make up remover. Fast working and leaves skin clean and soft. Doesn't get in your eyes and cleans off all makeup.
Ralphie F.
This cleanser really provides my face with moisture without feeling greasy. It is great and I would definitely recommend.
Nicole H.
Ann Arbor
This product helps me to have moisturized facial skin. It helps my skin to feel smooth and protected from the harsh sun.
Stashia C.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is a great product for my acne probe skin. It's sensitive but gets my skin clean and clean. The price is great.
Ale B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this cleanser! Such a great way to cleanse my face leaves it smooth and feeing super fresh I love this stuff!
audrey s.
Porter, TX
Dried out my skin, didn't do much for my complexion. I have used the skin brightening before and have enjoyed that.
Kelsey D.
This product is not as good as other facial cleansers that I have used. It just doesn't make my face feel as clean.
Stephanie D.
San Antonio, TX
This is my absolute favorite cleanser. I love that is a cream and doesn't dry or my face note does it make me oily
Melanie W.
Springfield
Did not feel refreshed clean to oily for me I like the tingling feeling in a product didn't get that so not for me
Lynzie M.
Topsham, ME
Love this product it's not greasy or oily and I would recommend it to anybody looking for a great facial cleanser
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?