BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• Is this the kind of product that makes your acne worse before it ...2 Answers
  • I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Lyndsay B.
Now, this is just my personal opinion, and it does say "gently exfoliates" but it's too gentle for my liking. I am a fan of Aveeno products, but there are barely any exfoliating beads in the cleanser period. They're too small and way too far apart. The first couple times I used it on it's own. It was too gentle to remove dry skin I had on my face and didn't leave it feeling as soft as when I use a regular exfoliater. But, I will let that slide because it does say gentle. It did remove all of my make-up very easily. I like the pump bottle because one pump gives what you need to adequately clean your face with a little to spare. Now I use it in combination with another exfoliating cleanser first and it seems to work much better for me.
Carlena S.
Mount Vernon, NY
Where to start. Aveeno is my go to for everything on my body! From back to when I had eczema to now on as my daily facial routine. I use the cleanser and the moisturizing lotion... a phenomenal combo. It really holds true the name CLEAR complexion. I had terrible acne from basic training all that dirt and oil and not to mention I have extremely sensitive/ dry yet oily skin. All bad. Any who, it is a truly amazing product I use it once a day at night time and apply the moisturizer twice a day. you should probably do twice but for my skin I do once. If you've never tried aveeno before well let today be your lucky day. The makers get my approval :D
Patrick A.
I love this stuff. I have dry skin and this guy hydrates and exfoliates my skin very well. It is definitely a gentle exfoliator, which I LOVE (and is also the main reason why I use it), so it's not super gritty and doesn't feel like you're rubbing sand on your face. I have eczema and it can get pretty bad at times, and this guy can clear it up in a day or two. It packs a good deal of hydration and I love it. With that being said, this may not work well for those with oily skin.
Cheyenne M.
Kalamazoo, MI
I'm not quite sure what my skin type is; I get oily if I don't wash with a cream cleanser, I get blackheads and not the squishy painful pimples, but the ones that just like to make themselves noticed... I've tried everything from coal soap to Proactive, foreign brands, gone to a dermatologist... this is the only product that works on my sensitive skin, leaves me feeling bright, fresh, and clean, and obliterates my acne. I don't even have redness when I use this, and have no problems even when I use heavy makeup. I've been using it a little over a year and it's difficult for me to find locally, but 100% try this if you are looking for a solution. Haven't met a person who I've recommended it to who has not loved it.
Robyn L.
Coon rapids , MN
I have very sensitive skin and struggled my whole youth to find products that wouldn't cause me to have reactions. My doctor recommended Aveeno products and ever since that moment I have been in love. I especially love the Aveeno Active naturals clear complexion cream cleanser for my face, it keeps it smooth and glowing without being hard and drying. My skin never has breakouts or irritation and I love knowing that I'm using a natural product on my skin.
Maria P.
I really love this product! It helps keep my skin clear and after using it for about a month I have noticed a difference, even during my more hormonal times of the month! My skin feels so great afterward. It's like a gentler version of St. Ive's Apricot Scrub cleanser. The only issue I have with it is that if I apply moisturizer immediately afterward my skin burns a little bit; specifically around my cheeks. I've tried it with two different moisturizers and it didn't make much of a difference. However, the burning sensation goes away relatively quickly. Other than that it's a beloved staple in my skincare regimen.
Berenika K.
I use facial scrubs/cleaners at least 3 times a week and I often like to experiment with new ones each time I finish one product. So far this has to be one of my favorites. Smell is very important to me and this product smells fairly nice and it also does its job. It clears my skin of any black heads, or dry skin and makes my skin looking refreshed and clear. I always pair the Aveeno moisturizer after I use the cleanser for the ultimate effect.
Lacy L.
Knoxville, TN
This is my holy grail go-to face wash. I have dry, sensitive skin and I've struggled to find something that works with both of those things as well as occasional breakouts. I've tried so many different products. I've even tried the aveeno clear complexion foaming face cleanser and it couldn't compare. When I use this stuff, it just relieves my skin. It doesn't irritate it. It helps with my breakouts and it leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. I'm always trying new and different face washes but I'm always sure to have this one on hand because I know it works and it's amazing. I love it.
I had really bad dry skin and this is all I could find on short notice . It was way to gentle to the point wear it really didn't do anything . I thought it would be a lot better . I wouldn't recommend this for dry skin or acne .
Tina L.
This was my ride or die cleanser. It kept my face breakout free, radiant and soft. I wasn't using any other skin care products and this kept my face beautiful. It is an excellent exfoliating cleanser as well. I just put this back on my shopping list. I've been sampling tons of high priced skin care and thought why not go back to what I know works. So that's what I am doing. I use Aveeno body wash only. This family loves Aveeno skincare.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?