BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Speedway, IN
This was my go-to cleanser, and it worked well for several years, but my skin became much more oily, and I had to switch to something else. If you have slightly oily skin, I highly recommend this cleanser.
Meagan  G.
Meagan G.
Sedalia, OH
I've only been using this for about a week now and I can already see it working on my small bumpy pimples. You can really feel this working as you use it. A little tingle and a really clean feeling after.
Isara F.
Isara F.
Corona, CA
When I get home from going out and I don't take a shower I use this in my face to cleans it and it tingles but I feel that it works if I feel it tingle so overall gets the job done for me and satisfies me
Guadalupe L.
Guadalupe L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a very gentle cleanser, but for my skin, I'm not a fan. I want something that leaves my skin feeling clean. This doesn't really do that. It does of course clean it but I don't like the feeling of it
Tracy J.
Tracy J.
Tulare, CA
Cleanses and makes my skin feel great. Not sure what else you could want in a great face wash. I love this stuff. I use it in conjunction with the lotions and other products. The entire line is great.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Clarkdale, Az
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice smell, smooth and soft even with the little beads. I didn't feel that it did much for my acne though, but I think if you have routine breakouts that are smaller it would be a terrific product!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Clearwater, FL
I love this. It leaves your skin feeling super clean and reduces the redness in acne. When using it once a day, it works perfectly. I think using it anymore than that might dry out your skin though.
Xiomara S.
Xiomara S.
Phoenix, AZ
Great for sensitive skin like myself. Helps great when my skin is super dry and flaky. It is very gentle and not harsh on the face at all. Helps moisturize it. Diffidently recommended to everyone.
Christianna Z.
Christianna Z.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This worked so nicely for me! I use it in the shower since it's a bit grainy and can be messy, but it's gentle enough to use daily. I have very sensitive skin and I never noticed any irritation.
Jeanette R.
Jeanette R.
This is the only face wash I buy
I've been through them all and am sometimes prone to breakouts but they have been staying under control since using this product. Love all aveeno products!
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?