BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Jackie P.
Lorain, OH
One of my favorite cleansers! Great to use everyday without drying out the skin. You feel a total clean and does take care of blemishes.
Leslie G.
Oakland, CA
I'm not sure if it was this or the moisturizer that comes with this but I tried both together & it broke me out. Haven't tried it since.
Libby W.
This is a gentle exfoliater on my sensitive skin, and the smell is lovely, but this did nothing for my acne. Would not purchase again.
Daisy D.
This stuff work great! I really like how its so calming after and so soft on my skin! I have tried so many but this one never fails!
Grecia V.
San Antonio, TX
This is the best cleanser I've used! I love it so much! Made my face so soft and clear! Didn't experience any redness or peeling!
Moline S.
Savannah, GA
I love this product use it everyday got mine from family dollar its under scent which i grab the wrong one but i still use it.
Aleydis  G.
I used this aveeno active naturals clear complexion cream cleanser for after I wash my face in the night ! And it's perfect!
Delana B.
Cumming, GA
Works great!! Keeps skin clear. Great value, especially for a drugstore brand.😍😍😍😍😍
Highly recommend for anyone on a budget.
Kennedy G.
Easy face wash to use to get your face feeling amazing. Doesn't feel harsh or leaving your skin rough. Definitely soothes it
Cindi G.
Las Vegas
Great for make up remover. Fast working and leaves skin clean and soft. Doesn't get in your eyes and cleans off all makeup.
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?