BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Emily T.
Closter, NJ
I really enjoyed the cleanser, it was just the right amount of moisture that I needed and didn't strip my skin at all. I like that I can pick this up at SO many different stores, and never have to actually hunt it down.
Ashley O.
Sharon, PA
I love this so much! Im very acne prone with oily spots and dry spots. But this is amazing. It doesnt lather but it took getting used to so I'm glad I gave it a chance
Nitzauris F.
Bronx, NY
When I first bought this cleanser I wasn't sure what the consistency would be exaclty. I needed something to help with some breakouts but because I have dry skin I didn't want something that was going to dry out my skin too much and cause fry patches. It was great. It was creamy but had some scrubbing beads that helped a tiny bit with the breakout nothing major. Ii rather use a scrub to tackle some more of the breakouts instead. overall for the things I needed the cleaner to do and not to do it worked fantastic.
Crystal J.
Wellington, CO
So for some reason in my late 20's my skin decided to go crazy and get breakouts. I love to try different brands and products like samples I get in my ipsy bag or from Sephora, but every time I try and go off of this product to try something else, my skin hates me for it. This is the only cleanser that will keep me relatively pimple free! It's my go to cleanser! I have oily skin and love that this is moisturizing (oily skin still needs moisture- believe it or not!), but still makes my skin feel fresh and clean.
Kaitlyn M.
Toledo, OH
Works pretty good. Has a weird smell but does the job, sometimes my face gets used to one type of cleanser so I like to switch it up with this and clean and clear
Katya A.
Corona
I enjoy using this product before I go to bed, and especially when I have a bad breakout!! It make my face feel very refreshed, and I could plan on using it again.
April C.
Ocean Springs
The fine grain seeds or sand or beads in this scrub really helps my face feel smooth. I have noticed a huge decrease in acne since I've started using this product
Olivia A.
Alexandria, VA
I think this is the one I have except the "new look" version. I hated this product at first. It did do anything for me (so I thought) I like feeling of a clean face and this does not give you a clean feeling nor does it foam up. However after a while I noticed my breakouts on my forehead were GONE and it felt smoothr and it was all because of the cleanser. Needless to say I use it in the mornings and on days I do not wear makeup because this does not remove my makeup even when I used my Clearisonic (i felt like I was wasting the battery if I use this product I use it with my hand) So yes I do like it because it improved my skin so I will repurchase it. It just wont be what I use at night when I clean my makeup off or if I want a deep clean
Sarai R.
Filer, ID
Aveeno has disappointed me with this Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser. Instead of helping me it has broken my face out even more! It doesn't thoroughly remove make up and I only wear tinted moisterizer and powder foundation and it doesn't remove it. I wash my face in the evening and in the morning I find traces of makeup on my pillow. I was very excited to try this but have been let down.
Savannah T.
Pelham, AL
This is my all time favorite facial cleanser!!!! It's a creamy blend of goodness that contains exfoliating beads, but they aren't overly abrasive and it doesn't contain huge amounts of them so they won't tear your skin up and leave you feeling dried out. I have oily skin and breakout easily and this cleanser doesn't dry me out or leave me feeling greasy. I've noticed a very positive change in my skin tone and a decrease in my acne since using this product. You won't be disappointed!
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?