BY AVEENO

• Is this the kind of product that makes your acne worse before it ...2 Answers
  • I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Tabatha H.
I love all aveeno products. They are very gentle on the skin which is great for anyone with sensitivities. I have dry skin and many products burn or itch. This one doesn’t so either. It is my go to cleanser. The price is great as well.
jennifer p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the fact that this cream is very moisturizing and soft. It’s does it’s job this is actually the first time I buy this product and I feel like it could be a little better by cleaning the face, but other than that it’s a great product.
Emily F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, love, love! I have extremely sensitive skin and this cleanser works so well! It doesn’t leave my face feeling dry and irritated or itchy! It feels great and leaves my skin feeling soft! No redness or blotchy skin! Woohoo!
Selyn B.
Santa maria, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just tried this for the first time and I like it but I am not in love. I like that it is gentle on my skin, I just wished that it had a little more of an exfoliating texture since I use it to remove my makeup.
Laney O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good smelling and easy to use facial cleanser, but it did leave me with a few pimples. It’s definitely a pore clogger. It does double as a makeup remover. This is an okay cleanser, but I’ve tested cleansers that I️ like much more.
Holly Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good product and one I take with me when traveling or when I’m at the gym! It’s really great for winter because the consistency keeps you moisturized and doesn’t leave your skin feeling thirsty.
Neen B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
 Before I really knew about skincare in my teen years are used this.  Fortunately I am more aware of what my skin actually needs.  For me this product is a big training due to the microbeads it has which make my skin feel extremely strange.  I don’t feel like it cleanses your face..it smells good though but who’s going for aroma, you actually want a product that delivers.
Jessica M.
Providence Village
I love using this to clean my face. Smells great and cleans really well. Good value for the price. It exceeded my expectations. This was my first time using this and I will now buy it again in the future.
Jocelyne D.
Salt Lake City
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked it but after a while my Face started to get dry and I started seeing little bumps on my four head already have a dry face so I would started to peel and just I have dry spots of dead skin.
Raelene H.
Sanford, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this regularly. It has helped me keep my skin clear and radient. It has also been great for my dry skin, it keeps my face moisturized. I would reccommend it to others its a great product!!
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Briana W.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Mónica C.