BY AVEENO

• Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream...1 Answers
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Abilene, TX
I have extremely dry, sensitive, acne prone skin. I have tried a number of methods for dealing with my acne and this is the first time I have been satisfied with a product. Pro-Active used to make my skin red and peel off and so after discontinuing the use of their products, it has been years since I have tried another product for acne.
This product is awesome for those suffering with dry skin that is prone to blemishes. I have been using this for two weeks now and the results have been amazing for me. It has helped push out the blackheads that have been lingering in my skin for lord knows how long and has helped reduce the redness and number of new blemishes popping up. I have not used this product in conjunction with another Clear Complexion product but have been using it with the Calming lotion and cream from Aveenos other product line. This could be another reason for the fantastic results.
Olivia A.
Olivia A.
Alexandria, VA
I think this is the one I have except the "new look" version. I hated this product at first. It did do anything for me (so I thought) I like feeling of a clean face and this does not give you a clean feeling nor does it foam up. However after a while I noticed my breakouts on my forehead were GONE and it felt smoothr and it was all because of the cleanser. Needless to say I use it in the mornings and on days I do not wear makeup because this does not remove my makeup even when I used my Clearisonic (i felt like I was wasting the battery if I use this product I use it with my hand) So yes I do like it because it improved my skin so I will repurchase it. It just wont be what I use at night when I clean my makeup off or if I want a deep clean
Juliana K.
Juliana K.
Spencerport, NY
This product was my holy grails for the last seven years of my life. I used it beginning in middle school and have continued to repurchase it through my years in college. Its creamy consistency is very nice and the beads are great exfoliators.

I use this cleanser and I shampoo in the shower. Then at night, I would use it after brushing my teeth. However, I have combination skin, and it would often leave my cheeks dry. A few pimples would pop up here and there, but I think that was more die to my terrible sleeping and eating habits.

I ended up switching to a more high end brand that'll accommodate my skin specific needs more, but I'll definitely always come back for this as it's so affordable and easily accessible in stores.
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Bel Air, MD
I am a sucker for Aveeno products because of their added benefits and great smell but I was underwhelmed by this product. The "gentle exfoliation" is almost too gentle for my skin only because I feel more abrasive cleansers help clear my skin up as well as remove the dead skin off of my face. I finished an entire bottle of this before deciding to give it up because it wasn't a miracle answer for my acne problems. I would however recommend this to anyone with very sensitive skin as the oats Aveeno uses are calming to the skin and it is not abrasive as other exfoliating cleansers.
Savannah T.
Savannah T.
Pelham, AL
This is my all time favorite facial cleanser!!!! It's a creamy blend of goodness that contains exfoliating beads, but they aren't overly abrasive and it doesn't contain huge amounts of them so they won't tear your skin up and leave you feeling dried out. I have oily skin and breakout easily and this cleanser doesn't dry me out or leave me feeling greasy. I've noticed a very positive change in my skin tone and a decrease in my acne since using this product. You won't be disappointed!
Robyn L.
Robyn L.
Coon Rapids, MN
I have very sensitive skin and struggled my whole youth to find products that wouldn't cause me to have reactions. My doctor recommended Aveeno products and ever since that moment I have been in love. I especially love the Aveeno Active naturals clear complexion cream cleanser for my face, it keeps it smooth and glowing without being hard and drying. My skin never has breakouts or irritation and I love knowing that I'm using a natural product on my skin.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Arvada, CO
I used this cleanser for a long time and seemed to be my go-to for cleansing. It washes off my makeup just fine and my acne wasn't much of a problem while using this product. I bought it at Target so it was moderately priced and was successful in what I wanted from a cleanser. I will say that I always had to follow it up with a moisturizer but that's always been a part of my daily beauty routine anyway.
Sarai R.
Sarai R.
Filer, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aveeno has disappointed me with this Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser. Instead of helping me it has broken my face out even more! It doesn't thoroughly remove make up and I only wear tinted moisterizer and powder foundation and it doesn't remove it. I wash my face in the evening and in the morning I find traces of makeup on my pillow. I was very excited to try this but have been let down.
Rosey S.
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
This was my first cleanser that I bought on my own. Now that I wear makeup, I feel that this doesn't do a good enough job. Plus this has microbeads that are bad for the environment so I am going to stop using this. I feel that the beads are a bit harsh on my face and my face doesn't feel completely clean after. If anything, it doesn't dry out my skin so I have kept it around.
Faith R.
Faith R.
Diamond Bar, CA
This cleanser is one of my favorite gentle cleansers and is so great when it comes to sensitive skin. I have used it more than once and found that with my sensitive skin it gave the perfect gentle wash that I needed. I think some of the room for improvement could be that it dried out my own combination skin a little bit more than I would have liked.
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?