BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Oceanside, CA
I have extremely dry, sensitive, acne prone skin. I have tried a number of methods for dealing with my acne and this is the first time I have been satisfied with a product. Pro-Active used to make my skin red and peel off and so after discontinuing the use of their products, it has been years since I have tried another product for acne.
This product is awesome for those suffering with dry skin that is prone to blemishes. I have been using this for two weeks now and the results have been amazing for me. It has helped push out the blackheads that have been lingering in my skin for lord knows how long and has helped reduce the redness and number of new blemishes popping up. I have not used this product in conjunction with another Clear Complexion product but have been using it with the Calming lotion and cream from Aveenos other product line. This could be another reason for the fantastic results.
Olivia A.
Olivia A.
Alexandria, VA
I think this is the one I have except the "new look" version. I hated this product at first. It did do anything for me (so I thought) I like feeling of a clean face and this does not give you a clean feeling nor does it foam up. However after a while I noticed my breakouts on my forehead were GONE and it felt smoothr and it was all because of the cleanser. Needless to say I use it in the mornings and on days I do not wear makeup because this does not remove my makeup even when I used my Clearisonic (i felt like I was wasting the battery if I use this product I use it with my hand) So yes I do like it because it improved my skin so I will repurchase it. It just wont be what I use at night when I clean my makeup off or if I want a deep clean
Juliana K.
Juliana K.
Spencerport, NY
This product was my holy grails for the last seven years of my life. I used it beginning in middle school and have continued to repurchase it through my years in college. Its creamy consistency is very nice and the beads are great exfoliators.

I use this cleanser and I shampoo in the shower. Then at night, I would use it after brushing my teeth. However, I have combination skin, and it would often leave my cheeks dry. A few pimples would pop up here and there, but I think that was more die to my terrible sleeping and eating habits.

I ended up switching to a more high end brand that'll accommodate my skin specific needs more, but I'll definitely always come back for this as it's so affordable and easily accessible in stores.
Hallie C.
Hallie C.
Succasunna, NJ
I used this facial cleanser for years up until recently. I used to love it and it seemed to work well with my skin type... Then I started birth control, and I'm not sure what happened, but it just was not doing it for me anymore. I loved that there were microbeads in this facial cleanser because it always left my face feeling refreshed, as if I could feel the dirt being cleaned off of my skin. I recently switched to Cetaphil for a more gentle, grangrance free facial cleanser and am hoping to see a difference. As I said, I don't feel that the product itself is the issue in my case, but rather the change going on in my body. I would still use it.
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Bel Air, MD
I am a sucker for Aveeno products because of their added benefits and great smell but I was underwhelmed by this product. The "gentle exfoliation" is almost too gentle for my skin only because I feel more abrasive cleansers help clear my skin up as well as remove the dead skin off of my face. I finished an entire bottle of this before deciding to give it up because it wasn't a miracle answer for my acne problems. I would however recommend this to anyone with very sensitive skin as the oats Aveeno uses are calming to the skin and it is not abrasive as other exfoliating cleansers.
Nitzauris F.
Nitzauris F.
Bronx, NY
When I first bought this cleanser I wasn't sure what the consistency would be exaclty. I needed something to help with some breakouts but because I have dry skin I didn't want something that was going to dry out my skin too much and cause fry patches. It was great. It was creamy but had some scrubbing beads that helped a tiny bit with the breakout nothing major. Ii rather use a scrub to tackle some more of the breakouts instead. overall for the things I needed the cleaner to do and not to do it worked fantastic.
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Wellington, CO
So for some reason in my late 20's my skin decided to go crazy and get breakouts. I love to try different brands and products like samples I get in my ipsy bag or from Sephora, but every time I try and go off of this product to try something else, my skin hates me for it. This is the only cleanser that will keep me relatively pimple free! It's my go to cleanser! I have oily skin and love that this is moisturizing (oily skin still needs moisture- believe it or not!), but still makes my skin feel fresh and clean.
Savannah T.
Savannah T.
Pelham, AL
This is my all time favorite facial cleanser!!!! It's a creamy blend of goodness that contains exfoliating beads, but they aren't overly abrasive and it doesn't contain huge amounts of them so they won't tear your skin up and leave you feeling dried out. I have oily skin and breakout easily and this cleanser doesn't dry me out or leave me feeling greasy. I've noticed a very positive change in my skin tone and a decrease in my acne since using this product. You won't be disappointed!
Patrick A.
Patrick A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. I have dry skin and this guy hydrates and exfoliates my skin very well. It is definitely a gentle exfoliator, which I LOVE (and is also the main reason why I use it), so it's not super gritty and doesn't feel like you're rubbing sand on your face. I have eczema and it can get pretty bad at times, and this guy can clear it up in a day or two. It packs a good deal of hydration and I love it. With that being said, this may not work well for those with oily skin.
Robyn L.
Robyn L.
Coon Rapids, MN
I have very sensitive skin and struggled my whole youth to find products that wouldn't cause me to have reactions. My doctor recommended Aveeno products and ever since that moment I have been in love. I especially love the Aveeno Active naturals clear complexion cream cleanser for my face, it keeps it smooth and glowing without being hard and drying. My skin never has breakouts or irritation and I love knowing that I'm using a natural product on my skin.
Briana W.
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Berenice S.
Berenice S.
Rusk, TX
I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitive so I can't get a strong cleanser. Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this? Did it work out for you, were there any results ?