BY AVEENO

• Is this the kind of product that makes your acne worse before it ...2 Answers
  • I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
ANNA V.
I always thought that the key to clear skin is to use a scrub only. However, this cream cleanser really does the trick for me! I use it everyday and have stopped using my scrub cleanser except for a couple times a week! This is super creamy and treats my acne without drying my skin out! Great for sensitive skin.
Emily F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, love, love! I have extremely sensitive skin and this cleanser works so well! It doesn’t leave my face feeling dry and irritated or itchy! It feels great and leaves my skin feeling soft! No redness or blotchy skin! Woohoo!
Laney O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good smelling and easy to use facial cleanser, but it did leave me with a few pimples. It’s definitely a pore clogger. It does double as a makeup remover. This is an okay cleanser, but I’ve tested cleansers that I️ like much more.
Holly Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good product and one I take with me when traveling or when I’m at the gym! It’s really great for winter because the consistency keeps you moisturized and doesn’t leave your skin feeling thirsty.
Neen B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
 Before I really knew about skincare in my teen years are used this.  Fortunately I am more aware of what my skin actually needs.  For me this product is a big training due to the microbeads it has which make my skin feel extremely strange.  I don’t feel like it cleanses your face..it smells good though but who’s going for aroma, you actually want a product that delivers.
Jocelyne D.
Salt Lake City
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked it but after a while my Face started to get dry and I started seeing little bumps on my four head already have a dry face so I would started to peel and just I have dry spots of dead skin.
Breana M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. I have very sensitive acne prone skin and this product is champ enough to deal with my acne, while not being overly harsh and drying out my skin. I’ve used it for some time now and the fresh subtle scent is really nice. Only need about a dime size to get a nice cream lather that leaves my skin feeling awesome. Absolutely recommend.
Collin P.
Texas
An extremely affordable product with expensive results. Using the product daily for years has left me with zero cons and a long list of pros. The cleansing process is, as it says, gentle and soft which I appreciate as I have sensitive skin when it comes to certain soaps or fragrances. Have repurchased and will continue to.
April D.
San Angelo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a gentle cleanser with a bit of an exfoliating texture. It does have active ingredients to fight acne, but does not leave my face feeling dry. If you have sensitive skin, I would recommend the Aveeno Clear Complexion line for you.  I have used it for a few years.
Muse M.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It feels great on my face, but the skin doesn't seem different after rinsing off. I was hoping for some soothing or toning but I didn't see either - red spots weren't reduced, and the blackheads didn't improve. It's a last resort - would use in a pinch.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Briana W.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Mónica C.