Aveeno Active Naturals Calming Body Wash uploaded by Alexandra M.Aveeno Active Naturals Calming Body Wash uploaded by Carla C.Aveeno Active Naturals Calming Body Wash uploaded by Danika S.

BY AVEENO

Aveeno Active Naturals Calming Body Wash is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses and it is shown to help calm and relax you while you shower. This lightly fragranced body wash moisturizes your skin and is enriched with lavender chamomile and ylang-ylang natural ingredients known for their calming benefits. Your skin is left feeling soft and moisturized long after you shower while you feel more calm and relaxed. see more...

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
I enjoy using this at night when bathing or showering. It truly does calm your brain and the smell of lavender and chamomile is soothing to the senses.
Aleigha W.
Aleigha W.
Champaign, IL
I love this stuff! It smells so good and it helps me unwind. Definitely glad that my hubby picked it up for me!
Logan S.
Logan S.
Silver Spring, MD
Loved using this body wash during high school when I was out late at dance class that would energize me and keep my brain wired late at night. This was the perfect solution to come home and take a hot shower with this smooth, silky lavender scented body wash that calms you down and makes you sleepy like a baby bath. Highly recommend. Reasonable price! Great scent and feel.
Ally C.
Ally C.
Huntersville
This is the best body wash for a women. After the first use your skin feels so hydrated and it feels so soft plus it smells so good. It's really affordable and you can literally find it at any store I really love it
Danika S.
Danika S.
Point Roberts
This is my favorite body wash. I love scent and it leAves my skin clean and soft but not stripped of moisture. its the only one I will use
Carla C.
Carla C.
Victoria
Always enjoy my showers when I have Aveeno Active Naturals Calming Body Wash. My skin feels nourished and smooth and I love the lavender, chamomile and ylang ylang scent. It makes me feel calm after a busy day,
rachelle a.
rachelle a.
Love this cream and it works wonders keeping skin feeling amazing. Would highly recommend. I even use it for myself!
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Montreal, Qc
Smells amazing great on the skin i had a bad reaction and it helps me a lot you can find these everywhere i recommend this
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Vermilion, AB
Smells awesome and is great for sensitive skin! Bought at Walmart. Not an overpowering fragrance which is nice.