Aveeno Active Naturals Baby Natural Protection SPF 50+ Lotion uploaded by Cal W.Aveeno Active Naturals Baby Natural Protection SPF 50+ Lotion uploaded by Nurys C.Aveeno Active Naturals Baby Natural Protection SPF 50+ Lotion uploaded by Alexandra H.

BY AVEENO

New. Lotion Sunscreen. For Sensitive Skin with Soothing Oat. Fragrance Free. Sweat + Water Resistant. Pediatrician Recommended. 100% Naturally Sourced Sunscreen Ingredients 1-866-4AVEENO. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brooke H.
Mount Morris, IL
I'm a new mom and I was having a hard time choosing between all the sunscreens out there. I chose this because I use Aveeno products almost daily and I like them. This sunscreen has not disappointed me and does a great job of protecting my baby's skin from the sun. The only thing that is not so great about it is the price. It's pretty pricy for such a small bottle, even at Walmart.
Jessica S.
I'm a first time mom so naturally I did tons and tons of research on sunscreens. I wanted to go all natural and organic but didn't want to pay the price. So I asked my child's pediatrician if she had any recommendations. She recommended this sunscreen and I have to say I love it! It's not oily and goes on smooth just like a lotion! A little goes a long way and ta not badly priced.
Cal W.
My all time favorite beach bag essential. I've been using this for years first for myself and now my baby. it's great for sensitive skin. it's not too thick or greasy. It's sweat and water resistant for up to 80 minutes. it's also pediatrician recommended. This product works very well and should be included on everyone's beach bag.
Alisa Z.
El Mirage, AZ
Gentle on baby's skin. Provides protection that blends in well and does not leave white streaks or greasy skin. Easy to apply and a moderate amount goes a long ways. Definitely worth paying a little more than what other sunscreens cost. Met my expectations.
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
Wow this looks really nice for little babies or infants or just little kidsit looks like it's really helpful for little ones to keep their skin protected from Dryden us and from the sun and it just looks like a really great product
Aimee S.
I used to keep this in my diaper bag with my youngest and I liked it because it was thick but it was very pricey. I only bought it one time because of the price and there were other brands that were just as effective and cheaper.
Laura S.
I trust Aveeno as a brand so buying this product for my baby was an easy decision. I didn't find there to be an unpleasant fragrance. It's moisturizing and goes on nice and creamy with a nice absorption rate.
Brittany B.
Kernersville, NC
I love all Aveeno products, and this one isn't any different. it works well on my baby's tender skin and gives me the peace of mind that I know she's protected from the sun's harmful rays.
Heather g.
Somerville, AL
Smells wonderful my 5 month old has to use this and it doesn't break her out she has very sensitive skin so just about everything breaks her out but this product is amazing
Mara S.
Evanston, IL
We use this lotion and like it a lot. It's not too greasy and it's easy to apply - all critical when dealing with a squirmy toddler :).
Payal P.
Great Outdoors Expert
Sammi B.
Terre Haute, IN
What other Aveeno products do you use as a mom and for baby?
Adeline P.