Aveeno Active Naturals Active Naturals Positively Nourishing Pomegranate + Rice Smoothing Body Wash uploaded by Shannon s.Aveeno Active Naturals Active Naturals Positively Nourishing Pomegranate + Rice Smoothing Body Wash uploaded by Shakirra D.

BY AVEENO

This&Nbsp;Smoothing Body Wash Is Just As Good For Your Skin As It Is For Your Senses. This Lightly Fragranced Body Wash Smoothes Skin With Natural Exfoliants, Rice Beads And Smoothing Walnut Shells, And Is Enriched With Pomegranate For Skin That Feels Soft And Smells Great Long After You Shower. Reveals Soft, Radiant Skin Uses Select Natural Ingredients Dermatologist Recommended For Over 60 Years see more...

• "I was horrified, but now I'm glad to have found such a wonderful and natural, "no harm done to my aquatic friends," body wash." in 3 reviews
  • "I liked this product, it had a great scent and left my skin feeling very soft and refreshed after each shower!" in 1 review
  • "It smells great and truly does its job of exfoliating!" in 1 review
  • "I get very dry skin during the winter months & needed a scrub that would help keep my skin soft & new." in 1 review
  • "It also smells really good!" in 1 review
Carmen Rosario R.
Downers Grove, IL
I have been using this amazing body wash for about 4 years now. I originally bought it at my local Navy Exchange in Yokosuka, Japan, however it is sold in many of your big name drugstores making it very affordable. It has great exfoliation which leaves you feeling so so clean, but its thick, rice formula leaves skin feeling hydrated and smooth. The pomegranate scent is very fresh and not too sweet, perfect for both men and women. I worked in a very mechanical, hot environment with heavy shipboard machinery/equipment and at times had to shower twice a day. I found some washes too stripping/drying of my skin's oils and others too mild and not cleansing enough- not this one! This is a perfect in-between, gentle and hydrating enough for frequent/daily use but freshens you right up, especially if your profession and/or lifestyle are very active and sweaty. I will keep buying this as long as Aveeno keeps making it!
Miranda S.
Taylor, MI
I'm always looking for products that I can LOVE. it's great to find things you like, but when u find something that u can say u LOVE, it's like hitting the jackpot, am I right? That's why I wanted to review this body wash. I love it. It smells fantastic and it wasn't watery or thin like some others I have tried (and I have tried ALOT). It really made my skin feel soft immediately after using it and didn't feel like it left a yucky film behind after I rinsed it off. I shave my legs with it too and it does the trick just as I expected. I'm fairly partial to most Aveeno products and this one is just another to add to my permanent shopping list! I would feel totally confident recommending this to any picky product diva, as I happen to be one myself and I truly LOVE this body wash!
Ki
Love the texture, fragrance and feel. I often don't like heavy fragrances and soaps that dry me out but the best part of the product is fragrance is mild and you are left with a fresh feeling hours after using it. The product packaging is easy to use and avoid wastage. This product is easily available and comes from the line of product Aveeno which can be trusted for all skin types in all seasons. These are my personal views based on my personal experiences. Every skin type is differnt and I would request prospective users to do a skin test before using it depending on their skin type.
Kathryn S.
I got this as a gift. I really liked the scent. The only thing that kept me from repurchasing was the cost. It has little beads in it to help exfoliate your skin. And it's very creamy. The soy and pomegranate are great ingredients. The little cap on my bottle needed a bigger hole for the soap to come out. I had a heck of a time getting the soap out of the bottle everytime I showered. I would put constructive criticism for them to revamp the lid on the bottle so more soap can come out.
alyssa s.
Paradise, CA
While searching for a body wash that not only smells good, but leaves my skin feeling healthy, I stumbled upon Aveenos positively nourishing pom&rice body wash. I was blown away with how silky smooth this leaves your skin feeling. After a few washes, my skin felt brand new. I normally have dry skin, but washing with Aveeno has made that a thing of the past. Not only does this body wash nourish your skin, it smells good while doing it! I highly recommend this body wash!
Sarah R.
I love Aveeno body washes because they do not irritate my sensitive skin. I liked the exfoliating aspect of this body wash, but it also makes it slightly harsher on the skin. My only major complaint is the smell of this product. It smells slightly like a mens "old spice" type product, and as much as I like that smell on men, it was not my personal favorite. Overall, I would not repurchase this body wash. Aveeno has many other body washes that I prefer over this one.
Sara R.
I always have such a hard time finding a good body wash to hydrate my skin. I have always had problems with dry skin on my arms and face to the point that I would have white patches. Thanks to Aveeno's rice smoothing body wash my patches did go away and my skin was softer then it ever was. It's such a relief to finally not be self conscience about showing my arms! I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone! Definitely 5 stars.
Kay K.
Aveeno's Active Naturals Positively Nourishing Shower Gel in Pomegranate + Rice is one of my favorite shower products. My bf got me some during Christmas last year and I've loved it ever since. The formula is really moisturizing and the rice is a great exfoliant. At first I was worried the rice would be too hard but the pieces were small with just the right mix of texture and soft. Definitely a product I recommend!
Rosa G.
This is so AMAZING!, the smell alone is incredible, you such a nice fruity kind of like a berry smell to it. it makes a good amount of lather when you apply it to the sponge/loofah, I am very into trying new scents of body wash, I bought this at Walmart and it a great deal. I would buy this again and definitely recommend this to anyone. I have sensitive skin and this one did not bother me or irritate me at all.
Christine M.
Sun City, CA
This is by far my top choice of body washes. I've tried many different brands and types, however, I truly cannot find one that tops this body wash.

It leaves my skin softer than silk. It makes me feel like i truly got clean, with naturally healthy for my skin ingredients.

A large part of why I am impressed by this body wash is because it has an amazing scent, and is blended so well that it is a light scent.
Ieesha H.
is the exfoliation beads hard on body or soft on the body?
Griselda A.
Rialto, CA
Is this product discontinued? I can't seem to find it anywhere.