Aveeno Active Naturals Active Naturals Positively Nourishing Hydrating Body Wash

BY AVEENO

This Body Wash Is Just As Good For Your Skin As It Is For Your Senses. This Lightly Fragranced Product Contains Shea Butter, A Natural Ingredient Known For Its Moisturizing Properties, And Is Enriched With Natural Fig For Healthier-Looking Skin That Feels Soft And Smells Great Long After You Shower. see more...

Bobbie P.
Flint, MI
My daugter bought me a gift box of Aveeno positively nourishing hydrating body wash. I have very sensitive skin. This product totally AMAZED me. Not only is my skin sensitive,I also have rheumatoid arthritis and other medical conditions and some of the medication leaves my skin very dry. I crawled into a warm bath after a very rainy day, in other words,painful day.
When I use many body washes, i expect thick nonsudsing or over fragranced wash. With Aveeno I got great suds and great scent. I was very very pleased with the way it smelled, lathered, and left my skin feeling "silky" soft
I had no reaction to Aveeno body wash. No redness, itching or hives as Ive experience with other washes. It did not leave a thick, unclean feeling residue. It DID leave a light fragrance with no greasy feeling, PERFECT amount of moisture and a MUST HAVE for anyone trying to find the right wash that takes away dry, itchy skin due to medication side effects. I love it! Try it. I think you will too
Tanya P.
I would recommend Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Nourishing Hydrating Body Wash to anyone. My skin is very sensitive and I need something that I can use when I shave that keeps me from getting razor burn and cuts...and this is my new go to product!! Aveeno Active Naturals Body Wash gives my skin the nourishment it needs to keep from breaking out and helps gives my skin the moisture it needs to keep me from getting cuts when I shave! I love how Aveeno makes my skin feel, not only while in the shower but how smooth it feels once I'm out of the shower.
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
Aveeno has developed an amazing product in the Fig and Shea Butter body wash. I had always had problem skin in the summer with breakouts from all the oil in my skin from the high temperatures. This year has been amazing!! No problem skin, no breakouts, everyone has noticed how clear and clean and fresh I look everyday. Thank you so much. I am having trouble locating your products now, please help me in my area, I love the Fig and Shea Butter!! It truly is Amazing!! Clean smell, fresh, and calming, just what every woman needs. Thanks again.
Sarah O.
We have used our original version of Aveeno body wash for quite some time and we really love it, when these new line of body washes came out from of you know we were excited to try with the new smells. Shows the pomegranate version for the first and was very disappointed in the end result with this body wash. If you are in it for the smell of the wash this is it for you because this is the only thing going for this product. If you're looking for a body wash that actually does something good for your skin avoid this at all costs
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
I was surprised at how disappointed I was with this body wash. I usually depend on Aveeno products to be super good for dry/problem skin. This one was not so great. It smells good don't get me wrong, but it wasn't nearly as hydrating as I had hoped it would be. I have psoriasis so I need super moisture in my body washes. As I said the scent is great so if you have normal skin this will be great for you but if you are like me and really need that extra boost of moisture this is not the one for you.
Erika B.
Arlington Heights, IL
I have always had dry skin, so finding a product that not only left me feeling fresh and clean, but also hydrated my skin, was important. Aveeno is a brand I trust, and this particular product, Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Nourishing Hydrating Body Wash, was a great fit for me. I love the smell, and my skin is left feeling moisturized and refreshed. It doesn't take too long to rinse off after it is applied. A little goes a long way, it lasted the entire month, so it's well worth the money.
Joan A.
This product was actually really nice on the skin. I loved the smell and it wasn't too much on that factor. It lasts long making your skin feel nice and smooth. Having dry skin means you have to make sure you put body lotion or body butter cream whatever after the shower.. I forgot to do so once after using this when I got out, and my skin stayed smooth and did not dry up at all. I loved the feeling of this body wash, and it is totally worth what you pay for.
Caroline D.
Winston Salem, NC
I have sensitive skin so I look for products that can work well without irritating my skin. I loved the scent was exotic but not overpowering. My skin felt very moisturized right after I used and through ought the day, plus it did not irritate my skin whatsoever! The only reason why I give it 4 out of 5 due to a personal preference, I felt I needed to use quite a bit to get a good lather going so I used the entering of the product very quickly.
Katherine K.
As someone who makes a concerted effort to make every shower a renewing and revitalizing experience this body wash really helps elevate the experience. The scent is pleasant but not overwhelming, the texture is smooth and gentle, and the lather is just perfect. This hasn't left me with that icky squeaky skin feeling but rather soft and, as the name says, nourished skin that isn't desperate for moisturizer right out of the shower.
Taylor C.
Washington, DC
I have very sensitive skin, and had been looking for an adequate body wash for years. I could never find the right mix until I started using Aveeno's Positively Nourishing Hydrating Body Wash. I can use it with a loofa, with my hands, or with an exfoliating glove, and I always know my skin will be moisturized and clean afterward. It doesn't irritate or dry out my skin, and it doesn't leave a weird, oily residue afterward.