Aveeno Active Naturals Active Naturals Positively Ageless Firming Body Lotion uploaded by Tim M.Aveeno Active Naturals Active Naturals Positively Ageless Firming Body Lotion uploaded by Yamila A.Aveeno Active Naturals Active Naturals Positively Ageless Firming Body Lotion uploaded by Clair B.

BY AVEENO

This Firming Body Lotion Goes Beyond Long-Lasting Moisturization To Visibly Improve The Appearance Of Your Skin's Firmness And Elasticity. This Advanced Formula With A Natural Shiitake Complex Improves Skin Texture And Provides Visibly Firmer Looking, Resilient Skin. In Fact, You'll Notice Results In As Little As Two Weeks. This Light, Non-Greasy Lotion Locks In Moisture So Your Skin Feels Softer And Smoother All Day Long. Lightly Fragranced With Wheat Protein &Nbsp; Made In Canada see more...

• I'd love to try this. Does it really firm? And is it a good moist...1 Answers
  • Is this product greasy?2 Answers
  • How well does this product firm up legs1 Answers
Emma J.
Elmhurst, IL
I love Aveeno lotions, they leave my skin feeling so soft. I love the consistency of the lotion, it's not to thick or thin. I consider this my "good lotion" because it's more than I usually spend, but it's so worth it. I like to use this if I'm sunburnt, alongside aloe, because it really helps seal the moisture in. I would definitely recommend this lotion to anyone.
Eileen R.
This moisturizer is pretty good at keeping my skin moisturized. It can be a little sticky so I like to let it dry before getting dressed. It has a mild scent to it. I don't notice much firming effects, but I haven't been tracking very closely. The worst thing about this is that it stings so bad if you apply it after shaving
Gloria P.
Naples, FL
I used this for a little over a week and definitely saw a difference in my inner thigh area! So as for what it claims (results in 2 weeks) you will get them. I think if you consistently use this product it will work for you. As for me, I tend to give up on products that require a daily use for extended periods of time.
berndette e.
Florence, SC
I have used so much of the Aveeno line of skin products. Not only me but I purchase them for my daughter that has extreme eczema. It feels smooth and soothing. I can not really say that it worked. Nor can I say it did not. But I will always use Aveeno skin lotion and conditioners and creams.
Holly W.
Lenore, ID
I love to use this on my legs and arms. It has a soft sent and I really enjoy that so it doesn't mess with whatever other sents I may want to put on. I feel like it sinks right on and feels great. Not so sure about the firming but i keep buying it cause I love the way it makes my skin feel.
Vivian B.
This lotion is a bit more runny than I was expecting but was still very moisturizing. I did not notice any change in my skin other than it being soft. It was not any more firm even after using it for a couple weeks. I was a little dissatisfied but it still works as a great regular lotion.
Susan K.
This is my favorite body lotion. I'm not sure if it has firm effect, but it is very moisturizing and very thin. I hate thick lotion, but this lotions absorbs right away leaving my skin feeling so smooth. This hint of light smell makes me smelling so good as well. Not overwhelming!!!
Deirdre W.
Garibaldi, OR
My skin had a weird reaction to this product! I don't know what it was, but my skin just felt itchy and dirty. I would shower to try to get rid of the problem just to put more lotion on after. I finally figured out what was wrong and switched lotions. I couldn't use this product!
Alyssa G.
Pharr, TX
I actually thought this formula was a little too thick. It did exactly what it was supposed to do, but I don't like that it didn't actually seep into my skin quickly. It could be because this is a "firming" lotion. Maybe I'm just not there yet! It does moisturize well though!
Rachel F.
Toledo, OH
I just love how light and absorbing this lotion is. I'm not sure if it really helps firm skin, however, it is a great lotion for me. It works well with my skin type and leaves me smooth and hydrated which, hydration is an integral part of firming skin, so there is that.
Samantha T.
West Fargo, ND
Is this product greasy?
Ivan G.
Ecorse, MI
How well does this product firm up legs
Kat J.
Windsor, ON
I'd love to try this. Does it really firm? And is it a good moisturizer too?