BY AVEENO

Nourishes to reveal younger, healthier-looking skin in just 1 week.

Improve the appearance of your skin and visibly reduce wrinkles with AVEENO®Absolutely Ageless™ Intensive Renewal Serum. Within 1 week, this clinically proven formula improves the appearance of fine lines, hydrates and improves skin texture, and nourishes deep down for healthy-looking skin. It also strengthens skin's natural moisture barrier to maintain younger, healthier-looking skin over time. This gentle yet powerful anti-aging serum contains a concentration of ACTIVE NATURALS® Blackberry Complex infused with vitamins, antioxidants, and powerful anti-aging ingredients to keep your skin looking younger, healthier, and moisturized, longer.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® BLACKBERRY COMPLEX

Nourishes skin and keeps it looking younger, longer.

ACTIVE NATURALS® Blackberry Complex helps to not only reduce the visible effects of elastin and collagen loss, but to also nourish skin.

• I just bought this product and I'm not really noticing an...2 Answers
  • Does this product have aloe in it? 2 Answers
  • Would LOVE to try this and enjoy Vernon products. anyone ...1 Answers
lisa F.
Dallas, TX
I've only been using this for the past five days.so far I like the way it feels on my face . I have fairly dry skin this makes it feel soft. I like the smell if I don't like the smell of a product I end up not using it.so that a plus for me. Haven't noticed a whole lot of difference in my wrinkles but a lot of times others notice the difference before you do . I will keep using at least to finish the product. Then I'll know if it's worth buying another or just stick to the reg. aveeno lotion I was using bigger bottle for less money .
Marymichele B.
Boone
My mother started to wrinkle early in her life, so I've been using anti aging creams around my eyes for years. As I drift through my 30s, I was seeing more and more wrinkles that didn't see to fade away after a good night of sleep like they used to. But I started using the Aveno anti aging eye cream and I love it. My crows feet aren't as obvious after using this.
Sarah F.
Worcester, MA
Smells amazing but slightly more fragrance than I'd like with a night moisturizer. It kept my face moisturized through the night and I loved how my face felt in the morning.
Leah G.
Plymouth, MN
This cream smells great, it's actually quite calming when applying. Although it's more for age lines, I've definitely seen an improvement in my under eye circles since I started using it 2 months ago! Very lightweight hydration.
Elvis P.
Fort Leonard wood
I was sad that this product didnt smell like the berries on the package but it seems to work okay. It seems like a product you need to use for an extended period of time.
Wendy D.
Brownsville, TX
My opinion may be a bit biased because I love all Aveeno products. My experience with this brand has always been great because their products are extremely gentle on the skin but still give the same or better results than other drugstore brands. I graduated from the positively ageless Aveeno to this product and I am very happy with the results. Definitely my go-to brand for cleansers and moisturizers.
Mattea P.
Clovis, NM
I have tried many eye creams, including Clinique, elf and this. Still haven’t tried olay or neutrogeana. My mom recommended this and I was surprised. I love it, great price and results right away. I noticed a decrease in puffiness and brightening effects. I think it would do great on wrinkles to but time will tell. Totally recommend.
Ericka F.
Feels absolutely amazing on the skin. I also use the daytime lotion with SPF, and as an oily skin girl, both products have exceeded my expectations. It has a light scent to it, but nothing that's overbearing. I would definitely purchase it again.
Edgar R.
Bonita Springs, FL
Love love this product use morning and night with the overnight intensive cream. Recommend to anyone  Aveeno® Absolutely Ageless™ Intensive Renewal Serum . Left my face soft. Got it Walmart cheaper. Very gentle and smooth on the skin not harsh at all. And I think I'll be buying it again def one to keep around.
Arinn W.
Hilton Head Island
I love aveeno products, and use this serum I use at night. I have not noticed any major wow changes, but my skin is more mosituized. I was worried about the blackberry part, but it doesn't have a BlackBerry scent. It has a nice pleasent mild sent. Great for me to use each night.
Taylor N.
Winston Salem, NC
I live the aveeno products! All the ones I've used are amazing! The question I have is about the scent. I don't like using things with a very strong smell and blackberry scent is usually one of the strongest. I was wondering if that's true for this product?
penny l.
Laconia, NH
Does this product have aloe in it?
amber C.
Maysville, KY
What's the smell and texture like?
Jonahs J.
I just bought this product and I'm not really noticing any difference. Does it usually take a while for it to make any type of difference?
Taylor V.
Santa Clarita, CA
I want to get rid of dark circles. Will this help?

Amazon