HealthFirst AidAnti-Itch CreamAveeno
AVEENO 1% HYDROCORTISONE ANTI-ITCH CREAM

AVEENO® 1% HYDROCORTISONE ANTI-ITCH CREAM

Itch Relief That Lasts Itchy skin? Scratch that. This maximum-strength anti-itch cream provides effective, longer-lasting itch relief from minor skin irritations, inflammation, rashes and more. Enriched with Triple Oat Complex, Aloe, and Vitamin E, it calms and soothes for happier, healthier-looking skin. Anti-itch cream for itchy, irritated skin Temporarily relieves itch due to minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes Enriched with Triple Oat Complex Maximum strength formula with hydrocortisone

AVEENO® 1% HYDROCORTISONE ANTI-ITCH CREAM - I have a allergic reaction once every couple months and it lasts weeks and it itch and itch, I was told to try hyrocortisone cream. Is there any recommendations on what brand is the best? I'm currently using the life brand from shoppers drug Mart.
Can you use while nursing?
Does this help with cystic acne ?
Start your review of AVEENO® 1% HYDROCORTISONE ANTI-ITCH CREAM!
Chantal H.
AVEENO® 1% HYDROCORTISONE ANTI-ITCH CREAM uploaded by Chantal H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This cream will change your life! 👏😃 its effectiveness is superior and provides relief from anything associated with itching. I personally have used it for eczema and bug bites and it is the best anti itch cream I have ever tried. I keep tubes of this around all over! AVEENO® 1% HYDROCORTISONE ANTI-ITCH CREAM
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,446 reviews
AVEENO® 1% HYDROCORTISONE ANTI-ITCH CREAM uploaded by Jacqueline P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This Aveeno hydrocortisone cream is a good product. I had some itchiness on my arms and legs and used this cream. My itchiness went away pretty quick and also helped to heal my skin. It’s unscented, at least I can’t smell a scent to it. I definitely recommend this product!
Stephanie F.
Santa Cruz, CA
AVEENO® 1% HYDROCORTISONE ANTI-ITCH CREAM uploaded by Stephanie F.
Purchased at: Walmart
[product:aveeno-1%-hydrocortisone-anti-itch-cream] must have is your everyday purse if you suffer from eczema. It reliefs itches and burning sensation within minutes after applying it. Contains aloe Vera and vitamin E. Helps with insects bite, poison ivy and more. Very affordable you can find it at any drug store. I purchased mine from Walmart for $4.99 [product:aveeno-1%-hydrocortisone-anti-itch-cream]
Ami J.
Roselle, IL
I had really bad eczema and I was super itchy, not after using this! A little bit goes a long way. =D
Rose A J.
Hobbs, NM
AVEENO® 1% HYDROCORTISONE ANTI-ITCH CREAM uploaded by Rose A J.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This works wonders on my eczema. It works great on on hives, rashes, insect bites and poison ivy. It is gentle enough to use on your face and on a baby. I have 2 or 3 tubes in the house all the time.
Krista C.
Blaine, WA
My go to anti itch cream. I use it on everything from mosquito bites to my eczema flare ups. It works so well and I make sure to always have it in hand especially in the summer months! Love that aveeno is a clean brand too
Lydia S.
Independence , MO
Over the summer I had the mosquitoes attacking my skin!!! The bites were so itchy and hard to forget. I purchased this at my local pharmacy and it was so effective! I only had to apply it a few times to the bites, and the itching completely stopped. It was very inexpensive and if I ever run out of it, I will definitely purchase it again!
Mychael L.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Target
I originally bought this product because I developed an itchy rash while battling a virus. HOWEVER, I have found a new use for this cream. I have extremely sensitive skin and no matter the type of razor blade, shaving cream, or lotion I use .. I ALWAYS get itchy razor burn on my legs and you-know-where-else. After shaving, I have started mixing this product in with my body lotion and applying it to the areas where I had just shaved. Now I don’t get razor burn anymore!!!! Sometimes I will also get a skin reaction on my chest after applying a perfume and this product always help to calm my skin back down to normal pretty quickly. This product has been a miracle for my itchy/sensitive skin. I only wish it came in a bigger tube!! #aveeno #shaving #razorburn #sensitiveskin #itchyskin AVEENO® 1% HYDROCORTISONE ANTI-ITCH CREAM
Andree D.
Hudson, WI
I get eczema on my eyelids and hands and this is a lifesaver for when it flares up. It relieves any itchiness quickly and keeps it away for a good amount of time. I never experience any burning or tingling after usage even on the delicate skin on my eyelids. I will absolutely continue to repurchase.
Maria C.
My baby used to have really bad eczema so I used this cream to help with the irritation and dryness. He reacted well to it and I started noticing an improvement in 1 week.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yan Y.
canada
il y a 3 ans
Jacqueline P. il y a 3 mois
This product works well. But it may be best if you contact a professional like a dermatologist for a recommendation given your circumstances.