BY AVEENO #3 in Anti-Itch Cream

A maximum-strength formula for effective, longer-lasting itch relief.

This maximum-strength anti-itch cream formula with skin-soothing ACTIVE NATURALS® Triple Oat Complex, aloe, and vitamin E, provides temporary relief from the itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, rashes due to eczema, seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis, insect bites, poison ivy/oak/sumac, soaps, detergents, cosmetics, or jewelry.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TRIPLE OAT COMPLEX

Clinically shown to soothe itchy, dry skin

ACTIVE NATURALS® Triple Oat Complex helps soothe sensitive skin, while relieving itchy, dry skin and enhancing skin’s moisture barrier.

BEV A.
Houston
The best summer ointment for itchy scratchy skin. Heat rashes occur when you go outside in that hot summer weather. Skin begins to get irritated and you start to scratch. Also  Summer can be a time for insect bites or just hot weather can make your skin sensitive and uncomfortable. This is the best cream to stop the itchy skin. My family have used this cream and its awesome. Aveeno makes the best products. Especially this Anti itch cream. I have to always stock up. If you have children with itchiness. Stop them from complaining. Best medicine to stop the itch.
Rachel L.
I used this with their Aveeno® Baby® Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream and it cleared up my baby girls forehead within 24hrs I'm definitely stocking up on this because all of us in my household have eczema!
Veronica S.
1,099 reviews
This is an amazing product. I highly recommend it. It does a great job at relieving itch Spots. In the past it's worked Wonders on bug bites and Mild cases of poison ivy for me.
LeighAnn H.
Columbus, OH
Love this product. I used this on my little ones baby acne and it cleared it up almost overnight. I purchased this at CVS and although a little more expensive than the alternatives, I feel it was worth it and gentle on my daughters face. I continue to use this on dry spots and rashes i get from dry skin.
Andrea G.
Visalia, CA
This is amazing! It healed my skin in 2 days of applying it isn’t sticky dries on fast and heals your skin quickly it’s a miracle worker for me all the way! It doesn’t smell bad doesn’t have much of a scent. Which is good for those who can be allergic to scents.
Lissette J.
Tracy, CA
I had a skin reaction flare up one time and this anti-itch cream worked great. It really did help reduce the itching. I bought it at target and it was super worth the price. I was super satisfied with the quality of the cream since I know Aveeno is a great brand
Jenn W.
severna park
Hydrocortisone cream made by Aveeno? Yes please!! I already use aveeno for about everything on my child who has eczema and was excited to find this for the times when he does have a flare up.
Sumer M.
I bought this because of all the wonderful reviews it received and mosquitos seem to love me. I love live in Oklahoma and it gets humid and I get bit up everyone I walk out the door. I tried this and it does not work for me and I don't understand why. There was no itch relief at all for me. I was disappointed because I love the brand and the product had a high rating. I'm glad it works for others though.
Krista J.
Palm Coast, FL
I keep the aveeno hydrocortisone cream on hand in my house. i like the aveeno brand and think they are great for sensitive skin. The hydrocortisone cream is great for bug bites and in Florida we use it a lot to prevent itching from red ants and mosquito.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
I purchased this during the summer when I had a ton of bug bites and when my dog had some weird itchy patch on her skin. We both used it, and it worked really well! It is a good strength of hydrocortisone, and is good for sensitive skin like mine and my dog's. Worked effectively for what it is supposed to do, and the price was good as well!
Ana G.
Santa Cruz, California
I get bitten by mosquitoes all the time! Do you think this could help with the itching?:o
Kayla P.
I've never seen this before...where can you find this?
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
Do influensters prefer aveenos brand versus other brands of hydrocortisone. If so, why?
Natalie H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Is it safe for kids??
Morgan R.
I often get rashes from medical tape, do you think this could help?

Amazon