BY AVEENO #3 in Anti-Itch Cream

A maximum-strength formula for effective, longer-lasting itch relief.

This maximum-strength anti-itch cream formula with skin-soothing ACTIVE NATURALS® Triple Oat Complex, aloe, and vitamin E, provides temporary relief from the itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, rashes due to eczema, seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis, insect bites, poison ivy/oak/sumac, soaps, detergents, cosmetics, or jewelry.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TRIPLE OAT COMPLEX

Clinically shown to soothe itchy, dry skin

ACTIVE NATURALS® Triple Oat Complex helps soothe sensitive skin, while relieving itchy, dry skin and enhancing skin’s moisture barrier.

Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I use this when I get a bug bite. This stuff is amazing! I love it! My mom gave me this because it worked for her. I will buy again when I use it up. I still have somewhat a full tube. I would recommend this product to any one!
Rachel L.
I used this with their Aveeno® Baby Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream and it cleared up my baby girls forehead within 24hrs I'm definitely stocking up on this because all of us in my household have eczema!
Lydia S.
Independence , MO
Over the summer I had the mosquitoes attacking my skin!!! The bites were so itchy and hard to forget. I purchased this at my local pharmacy and it was so effective! I only had to apply it a few times to the bites, and the itching completely stopped. It was very inexpensive and if I ever run out of it, I will definitely purchase it again!
Veronica S.
This is an amazing product. I highly recommend it. It does a great job at relieving itch Spots. In the past it's worked Wonders on bug bites and Mild cases of poison ivy for me.
LeighAnn H.
Columbus, OH
Love this product. I used this on my little ones baby acne and it cleared it up almost overnight. I purchased this at CVS and although a little more expensive than the alternatives, I feel it was worth it and gentle on my daughters face. I continue to use this on dry spots and rashes i get from dry skin.
Krista J.
Palm Coast, FL
I keep the aveeno hydrocortisone cream on hand in my house. i like the aveeno brand and think they are great for sensitive skin. The hydrocortisone cream is great for bug bites and in Florida we use it a lot to prevent itching from red ants and mosquito.
Lissette J.
Tracy, CA
I had a skin reaction flare up one time and this anti-itch cream worked great. It really did help reduce the itching. I bought it at target and it was super worth the price. I was super satisfied with the quality of the cream since I know Aveeno is a great brand
Andrea G.
Visalia, CA
This is amazing! It healed my skin in 2 days of applying it isn’t sticky dries on fast and heals your skin quickly it’s a miracle worker for me all the way! It doesn’t smell bad doesn’t have much of a scent. Which is good for those who can be allergic to scents.
Karla R.
Compton, CA
its a really great cream it helps alot with bug bites cools the itching and the redness. its affordable and are able to purchase it at any drugstore you visit, its carried by many. i purchased mine at cvs.
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
Aveeno is the best when it comes to my daughters skin. She's so sensitive to so many things that when she starts getting a rough patch of dry skin I use aveeno cream to make her stop itching!
Ana G.
Santa Cruz, California
I get bitten by mosquitoes all the time! Do you think this could help with the itching?:o
Kayla P.
I've never seen this before...where can you find this?
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
Do influensters prefer aveenos brand versus other brands of hydrocortisone. If so, why?
Natalie H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Is it safe for kids??
Trisha L.
Brattleboro , VT
Does anyone know if you can use this product on a child under 1 year of age? My 8 month old has really bad eczema on his cheeks. Thanks in advance!