Aveda Volumizing Tonic™

Creates maximum volume on fine and medium hair. With certified organic aloe and wheat amino acids to help build body and add shine. For fine to medium hair.

Does this work on dry hair?
Do you use this on your roots? Your ends? With or without a mousse?
Have you guys ever tried this voluminous spray from AVEDA? Aveda Volumizing Tonic™
Start your review of Aveda Volumizing Tonic™!
How would you rate this product?
Drea M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Aveda Volumizing Tonic™ uploaded by Drea M.
I spritz this in my roots at the crown to give my fine straight hair a bit of lift to try to cover my bad part line that goes back way too far. It's somewhat like a hair spray so don't use too much or it'll make your hair crunchy and separate even more but just a small amount does work for a while. It also has a strong aroma so you wouldn't want to use too much or it'll be overpowering.
Meg C.
Marietta, GA
Aveda Volumizing Tonic™ uploaded by Meg C.
Aveda’s volumizing tonic has transformed my hair into voluminous beautiful hair within MONTHS! I just spray this on my roots after my shower, it works when I air dry my hair and when I blow dry my hair. All Aveda products are pricey but this brand is MAGIC. Aveda Volumizing Tonic™
Morgan G.
Ramsey, MN
Aveda Volumizing Tonic™ uploaded by Morgan G.
I have the volumizing tonic & thickening & they are really similar. I always end up using both because I love them but they are very similar. Makes your hair smell so good too! I have repurchased this many times!
Chauncey R.
Frankfort, KY
Aveda Volumizing Tonic™ uploaded by Chauncey R.
This spray-on root lifter works well on wet hair to add volume and lift at the roots! It is weightless so it works well on all hair types and adds a brilliant shine. It also features a unique, floral aroma.
Michele G.
Henderson, NV
Best volumizer! Very easy to use and hair will stay put for the day . I typically will use if going out and dont want hair to fall flat
Hannah M.
Mankato
I have a low density head of hair. When I spray the Volumizing Spray through my mids to ends and blow dry. Afterwards it looks like I have a modest set of extensions in my hair. It’s not something use all the time, because I need to clean my hair after I’m done with my day, but it does what I want.
Amanda L.
Bakersfield, CA
I absolutely love this volumizing tonic by Aveda. I have tried a few other brands and this is my favorite. I am not into a lot of volume, but just enough so my hair doesn't look flat. This is perfect for me. I highly recommend it.
Kelsey B.
Overland Park, KS
Love, love, love this product. My stylist used it on my hair at the salon, and not only did I love the extra body it gave my hair, it smelled fantastically natural. I purchased the small bottle that day and wished I had gone with the large one! This is definitely now a part of my regular hair routine.
Monique K.
Orlando, FL
If you want real volume in your hair without leaving it feeling greasy .. this is a must!! It will give your hair body and brings it to life!! After shampooing and conditioning your hair.. towel dry and spray it in.. then blow dry with a round brush for best results!!
Nicollette M.
Seattle, WA
Magic potion for fine, flat hair with a couple of downsides. The good: I spray it on my roots/crown and brush through. I rarely blow dry my hair, but it still works great to volumize and bring out my natural waves and body. When I do blow dry, I do it upside down and I swear this gives me big ol glam Texas hair! The Bad: It has a strong herbal smell, I wish it was more floral. Be careful with the amount you use. I like to do 5-6 at most around my head. if you spray too much it gets quite sticky and becomes crunchy and noticeable in your hair texture. Despite these downsides I love the dramatic difference it makes in my flat hair and I will continue to repurchase.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Julia B.
Shawano, WI
il y a 7 mois
Aveda Volumizing Tonic™ I have been looking for a volume booster in my natural hair...does this Give your hair a full look? I would love to try it
Gianna T. il y a 6 mois
this does give your hair a lot of volume but if you want fuller hair i would use the thickning tonic