BY AVEDA

Creates maximum volume on fine and medium hair. With certified organic aloe and wheat amino acids to help build body and add shine. For fine to medium hair.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with jasmine, rose, certified organic clove and other pure flower and plant essences

volumizing tonic™:

• This remarkable tonic creates maximum volume on fine and medium hair. With certified organic aloe and wheat amino acids to help build body and add shine.
  • For fine to medium hair
  • Adds lift at the root
  • Weightless volume
  • Adds shine

Aqueous (Water\aqua\eau) Extracts\extraits Aqueux:Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Echinacea Purpurea (Coneflower) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Vp/Dimethylaminoethylmethacrylate Copolymer , Alcohol Denat. , Panthenol , Wheat Amino Acids , Oryzanol , Tocopherol , Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Cetrimonium Chloride , Maltodextrin , Fragrance (Parfum) , Eugenol , Linalool , Hydroxycitronellal , Phenoxyethanol

• Does this really work at giving volume?5 Answers
  • Seeing that I have straight fine hair, this product gave ...1 Answers
Ashten J.
Cincinnati
I love this product! I put it on right at the roots before blowdrying. It really gives my fine, straight hair volume that I love. If you blow dry your hair in the opposite way of your part, it'll make such a difference! This product does come in a travel size so if you weren't sure and just wanted to try it out, just order the small size. Less money for the same product. I plan on ordering the big size once I run out!
Hannah M.
Mankato
I have a low density head of hair. When I spray the Volumizing Spray through my mids to ends and blow dry. Afterwards it looks like I have a modest set of extensions in my hair. It’s not something use all the time, because I need to clean my hair after I’m done with my day, but it does what I want.
Taylor J.
Bend
Meh. It didn’t really do anything for me. I have thick wavy hair, and I thought I would try this. I didn’t notice a difference with my hair after using this product. Maybe it would be better for someone with thinner hair.
Kate M.
Exton, PA
I spray this on my roots before drying my hair after a shower. It adds a little extra volume without making my hair greasy like other products I’ve tried. My scalp is a little on the dry side and it works well.
Kat 💙.
NORTH ANDOVER, MA
Love love love this so much. I have a very thin hair, and no volume at all. I recently purchased this little product and I apply on my roots before I blow dry it. It works tremendously well for me.
Robin A.
Shoreham, NY
@Aveda #volumizingtonic is amazing! After shampooing just a few quick spritz' and your hair is transformed! First of all, It makes your hair easy to comb through. Next just style as usual and you gain incredible volume with NO stiffness nor stickiness. Just full, lush hair that lasts for days! I am a huge fan! You can buy it at participating salons or aveda.com #rockinrobin
Emma C.
Philadelphia, PA
This is probably my most favorite hair product ever. I used this so much in cosmetology school and continue to use this religiously. The smell is amazing. It gives a great hold and really lifts your roots off of your scalp. It's very good for people with thin hair but works awesome even if you have thin hair. This is a holy grail product. !!!!!
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
It's expensive (~$45) and sold only in Aveda's places but it really elevates my thin hair when they get too flat. I use it overnight after washing the hair and just spray it let it dry. The result in the morning is amazing!
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati , OH
This is my favorite volumizer for my thin straight hair. I love that I can put it on wet hair and let it hair dry or put on wet hair to blow dry. It works great with my hair and also smells fantastic. Using it everyday it lasts a long time and is a great value.
Megan R.
Birmingham, AL
Great product that really gave my fine hair volume! It also had that lovely Aveda aromatherapeutic scent to it. I will also say that I used this product generously almost every day and it lasted around 6 months. One of my favorite hair products of all time, that I can really depend on! Would repurchase and would recommend!
Bethany A.
Does this really work at giving volume?
Mistle P.
Spring, TX
Seeing that I have straight fine hair, this product gave me so much volume!! Really easy to use a nd smells really good!

back