Aveda Uruku Bronzer
4.50 / 5 based on 4 Reviews
Glow naturally with our bronzing duos. Every stroke warms skin with annatto-powdered pigment from the urukum shrub-and mica, a light-reflecting mineral for a sun-kissed glow.
Glow naturally with our bronzing duos. Every stroke warms skin with annatto-powdered pigment from the urukum shrub—and mica, a light-reflecting mineral for a sun-kissed glow. Soy emollients condition skin. For all skin types.
• 100% color from the earth—from non-petroleum based minerals and plant-derived pigments
• formulated without parabens, talc or mineral oil
• long-lasting color
• Using uruku bronzing brush, place brush head in uruku bronzer pan and swirl. Tap off excess product.
• Sweep over nose, forehead, cheeks, chin, neck and décolleté, blending well. Build to desired intensity.
• For shape and definition, apply the lighter of the two shades high on cheekbones
• Contour with deeper shade, using side of uruku bronzing brush
Mica , Dimethicone , Zinc Stearate , Squalane , Magnesium Stearate , Silica , Magnesium Myristate , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch , Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract , Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Wax , Pelargonium Graveolens Wax , Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Tocopherol , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Ethylhexylglycerin , Methicone , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Linalool , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Annatto (CI 75120) , Manganese Violet (CI 77742) , Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163) , Ultramarines (CI 77007) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)] <ILN35222>see more...
Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
Aveda Uruku Bronzer
I love aveda makeup products so much. My mother works at an Aveda salon spa and I have always used the bronzer in the shade TEAK and I use the powder foundation in the shade LINEN. I always get compliments on my skin! This bronzer is so effortless and beautiful. Love it.
Love this bronzer. Not too shimmery. Love the ingredients. Best for fair to medium skin. Good for a light contour. Kind of aggravating that one side gets used faster than the other. A little pricey but I get a discount as an Aveda stylist but I probably won’t buy again.
Q & A
Be the First to Ask a Question
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos