Skin CareFacial SkincareNight CreamAveda
Tulasāra Wedding Masque Overnight

Aveda Tulasāra™ Wedding Masque Overnight

Wake up to glowing skin with this rich moisturizing night cream that visibly transforms skin as you sleep. Brightens skin overnight, nourishes dry skin. Skin feels firmer over time.

Is this only overnight?
Is this good for acne prone skin? Does this product contain colloidal sulfur?
So I'm getting married in April and want my skin to GLOW is this worth it? Or does anyone have any dupes? [brand:aveda]
Start your review of Aveda Tulasāra™ Wedding Masque Overnight!
Angela O.
Lansing, MI
I love love love this cream! I first experienced this when I had a facial at the Aveda school and they used this on my super winters dry skin. My face felt so soft and rejuvenated. I have already gone through two jars and will be buying a third.
Rachel B.
Seymour, TN
Aveda Tulasāra™ Wedding Masque Overnight uploaded by Rachel B.
My night cream that I buy over and over. I sampled this when it first came out years ago but saw the price tag and though no way [email protected] buy this-guess what? I have been buying it ever since. It leaves my skin plump, dewy, soft, and brighter. It smells so calming and herbal like. Just beautiful. It lasts forever too. Just a dab and I can work it in all over my face and neck. I layer on top of retinol cream for more help towards my fine lines. This is luxurious! [product:aveda-tulasara-wedding-masque-overnight]
Anna L.
As a Aveda Graduate I live and breath this product! It really works and it does wonders! It even helps out your wrinkles with consistent use! I would recommend this for EVERYONE! Start early, so you can keep looking young :)
Kayla L.
Cibolo, TX
Aveda Tulasāra™ Wedding Masque Overnight uploaded by Kayla L.
This cream doesn’t do anything for my skin. Honestly when I wake up it kinda feels dryer than normal? I’ve used it for over a month now hoping I’ll end up loving it but sadly it’s no better than any night cream I’ve used.
Sophie D.
Londen
This product is on the goopy side and leaves a few small changes in the underage area after use. This is not and amazing amazing product but it is very soothing on the underage and just gives you a nice feeling after using it. I recommend it if you have some money to spend.
Riska C.
Woodstock, GA
If you’re looking for a moisturizer that is going to have the effects of getting a hydro facial .. this is the one!!! It is applied overnight, the texture does feel like a heavy cream .. you apply it to the face and neck only a dime size. In the morning you’ll have a glow.. overtime you’ll see changes in skin texture and less dullness and balanced tone.
Maude-Jo Y.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this eye cream! I only gave it 4 stars because I wish it wasn’t quite as pricey. You can see a visible difference in the morning at the ingredients are high quality
Liz G.
Blairsville, PA
Like all Aveda products, this masque has a wonderful, natural scent reminiscent of a spa.  It has helped my dry skin feel hydrated and renewed. The turmeric helps to brighten my skin. I like the concept of getting prepared for your wedding. It definitely enticed me to try and it worked because after I slept with this cream, in the morning my face feels super nourished.
Deb M.
Ellenton
Aveda products are amazing. The Wedding Masque Eye Overnight works!! I’m a first time user of this product. I will definitely be adding this to my Aveda go to products I love it!!!!
Chem H.
Norfolk, VA
This product is amazing for my skin. It makes me wake up looking fresh. I have tried tons of products but this one works best. It is also nice to know that the Aveda brand does not have a ton of toxic chemicals in there products.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Krista L.
Painesville , OH
il y a 2 ans
Lara R. il y a un an
It’s a really great product for maintenance, but I wouldn’t expect to see a drastic difference from it. I’ve been using it regularly for over 2 months now and while it feels great going on I’m definitely not glowing under my mask.