Aveda Tulasāra™ Wedding Masque Eye Overnight
Wake up with wedding-day luminous eyes—every day. Ultra-rich creme masque brightens skin around the eye area overnight, and contains a potent turmeric extract to help visibly even skin tone by diminishing the look of dark circles over time. Algae extracts also help diminish the appearance of eye area puffiness. A powerful blend of plant stem cells and organic apricot seed oil work together to help support skin’s natural repair process that happen at night. Get firmer more lifted-looking skin over time Aroma-free
tulasāra™ wedding masque eye overnight:
- Wake up to luminous, wedding-day eyes—every day with our 97% naturally-derived* ultra-rich creme masque. Eyes looks brighter overnight, and firmer over time.
- wake up to brighter, more radiant eyes and diminish the appearance of dark circles and puffiness with continued nightly use.
- works during the night, a key time for skin’s natural repair, to smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles and give skin a firmer, more lifted look.
- with continued nightly use, fortifies and strengthens skin’s protective lipid barrier, sealing in moisture.
- inspired by the Haldi ceremony from India, a pre-wedding tradition in which a homemade turmeric paste is applied to the bride and groom for glowing skin on their wedding day.
- curcuminoids, a potent extract from turmeric root, helps brighten skin and promote a more even looking skin tone over time.
- a blend of algae extracts, licorice root extract and molasses extract help diminish the appearance of dark circles.
- plant-derived caffeine helps reduce visible puffiness.
- sweet almond seed extract helps skin feel instantly tighter.
- tomato, potato and red raspberry plant stem cells help support skin’s natural repair processes.
- dermatologist-tested and non-acnegenic
- tulasāra™ means "moving toward balance™" in Sanskrit
Water\aqua\eau , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Glycerin , Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter , Squalane , Cetearyl Alcohol , Behenyl Alcohol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil , Sorbitan Olivate , Cetyl Alcohol , Coco-glucoside , Algae Extract , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil , Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract , Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Pulp Extract , Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract , Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul's Wort) Extract , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract , Asparagopsis Armata Extract , Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\extrait D'orge , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Molasses Extract\saccharum Officinarum\extrait De Mélasse , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables , Caffeine , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Cholesterol , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract , Salicornia Herbacea Extract , Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide , Hydrolyzed Algin , Tocopherol , Sorbitol , Sea Salt\maris Sal\sel Marin , Dimethicone , Cetyl Esters , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Lauroyl Lysine , Salicylic Acid , Caprylyl Glycol , Xanthan Gum , Sodium Hyaluronate , Glucosamine Hcl , Citric Acid , Sodium Citrate , Phenoxyethanolsee more...
Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
Aveda Tulasāra™ Wedding Masque Eye Overnight
Start your review of Aveda Tulasāra™ Wedding Masque Eye Overnight!
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
So moisturizing. Great for dry winter skin. Smell is amazing as well. Will buy again and. Again My favorite overnight eye treatment and lasts forever
I love pur Tulasra for the eye with plant stem cells of potato, tomato and red raspberries. Seeing results for my guests also
I use this eye cream at night. The smell is nice. I also use the matching face cream. The texture is nice. It’s a bit sticky. I’m 40 and people tell me I look 5-10 years younger. I’m not sure if this stuff really works or not but I feel fancy when I use it. The price is ridiculous but for some reason I bought it anyway. 🤦🏻♀️
Very thick, doesn’t really do anything but keep the eyes moisturized. I would personally invest in a different eye cream that has more benefits.
This is one of my go to night creams. This has a nice smooth non greasy feeling and my skin has a nice, smooth appearance in the morning. A must for aging skin.
Amazing! I’ve had this product for six months and it is barely half way down the container. As always, Aveda products spread well so it is unnecessary to use big globs. This product pairs well with Aveda’s energizing eye cream and is well worth the price.
This is expensive but worth the purchase! A little goes a long way with this guy. It really helps fine lines and dark circles.
I received this as a sample with one of my Aveda orders. It seemed to have a big hype that I don’t feel it lived up to. For the price a full size container cost, there are better products on the market.
I LOVE the Wedding Masque line. First of all the scent is amazing, I love Aveda for that. This under eye cream is extremely hydrating which is exactly what you want in an eye cream. You wake up in the morning feeling moisturized and bright. It's a little pricey but you don't need a lot of product
I actually was gifted this product by a friend to use the night before my wedding! It worked wonders for my eyes, got rid of a lot of redness and puffiness from crying the day before!
Q & A
Be the First to Ask a Question
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos