Aveda Tulasāra™ Wedding Masque Eye Overnight
Wake up with wedding-day luminous eyes—every day. Ultra-rich creme masque brightens skin around the eye area overnight, and contains a potent turmeric extract to help visibly even skin tone by diminishing the look of dark circles over time. Algae extracts also help diminish the appearance of eye area puffiness. A powerful blend of plant stem cells and organic apricot seed oil work together to help support skin’s natural repair process that happen at night. Get firmer more lifted-looking skin over time Aroma-free
tulasāra™ wedding masque eye overnight:
- Wake up to luminous, wedding-day eyes—every day with our 97% naturally-derived* ultra-rich creme masque. Eyes looks brighter overnight, and firmer over time.
- wake up to brighter, more radiant eyes and diminish the appearance of dark circles and puffiness with continued nightly use.
- works during the night, a key time for skin’s natural repair, to smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles and give skin a firmer, more lifted look.
- with continued nightly use, fortifies and strengthens skin’s protective lipid barrier, sealing in moisture.
- inspired by the Haldi ceremony from India, a pre-wedding tradition in which a homemade turmeric paste is applied to the bride and groom for glowing skin on their wedding day.
- curcuminoids, a potent extract from turmeric root, helps brighten skin and promote a more even looking skin tone over time.
- a blend of algae extracts, licorice root extract and molasses extract help diminish the appearance of dark circles.
- plant-derived caffeine helps reduce visible puffiness.
- sweet almond seed extract helps skin feel instantly tighter.
- tomato, potato and red raspberry plant stem cells help support skin’s natural repair processes.
- dermatologist-tested and non-acnegenic
- tulasāra™ means "moving toward balance™" in Sanskrit
Water\aqua\eau , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Glycerin , Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter , Squalane , Cetearyl Alcohol , Behenyl Alcohol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil , Sorbitan Olivate , Cetyl Alcohol , Coco-glucoside , Algae Extract , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil , Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract , Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Pulp Extract , Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract , Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul's Wort) Extract , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract , Asparagopsis Armata Extract , Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\extrait D'orge , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Molasses Extract\saccharum Officinarum\extrait De Mélasse , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables , Caffeine , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Cholesterol , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract , Salicornia Herbacea Extract , Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide , Hydrolyzed Algin , Tocopherol , Sorbitol , Sea Salt\maris Sal\sel Marin , Dimethicone , Cetyl Esters , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Lauroyl Lysine , Salicylic Acid , Caprylyl Glycol , Xanthan Gum , Sodium Hyaluronate , Glucosamine Hcl , Citric Acid , Sodium Citrate , Phenoxyethanolsee more...
Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
Aveda Tulasāra™ Wedding Masque Eye Overnight
Start your review of Aveda Tulasāra™ Wedding Masque Eye Overnight!
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
This was the first eye mask I ever used and it has set the bar so high for eye masks, I have not yet found a product to replace it. It smells amazing and is make with only natural and traditional elements. After only a few nights using it, I noticed that I look way more awake and less like a masked bandit! A great product.
I've been using this for two weeks. So far it does a great job increasing moisture and brightness
I bought this product directly from Aveda and used it for about 3 months before my wedding. It gives so much moisture to my face and never feels too heavy. When I wake up in the morning my skin looks very calm and even. It does what I'd hope- give me a nice glow. The only down point is the price. It is a very small container and fairly expensive. However, you get what you paid for with this product!
Smells amazing! Does wonders for my skin during the harsh, cold winter weather. A bit pricy, so I try to make it last as long as possible. Aveda in general is going to cost you, but they’re products last you a very long time.
The Tulasara Wedding Masque collection is my absolute FAVORITE collection by Aveda. I love using it in my services and it’s a product I recommend for anyone. The main ingredient is turmeric which has a brightening effect on the skin and helps relieve dark spots while evening out your skin tone. So I HIGHLY recommend it for dark under eye circles. Use it with the other two Wedding Masques (morning and evening) for a complete skincare regimen.
This eye cream is great for anybody with dark circles. It has turmeric (a skin brightener) as a main ingredient and is mostly all natural. I love the Aveda brand!
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this product ! It so smooth and it smells nice the only thing that could be better is after it sets for awhile it feels heavy
As a graduate of the estheticians program at Aveda institute, I can assure you that this product can be used on mostly any and everyone… For any and every occasion. This overnight I mask nourishes and rejuvenates the eye area in the nick of time. 10/10
I enjoy the feel I get when I put this cream on. I have not seen any big difference in fine lines and wrinkles but I believe that it is helping keep more from developing.
I love this masque, I use it regularly. The smell is calming and lovely and it’s very effective on reducing puffiness.
Q & A
Be the First to Ask a Question
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos