BY AVEDA

Wake up with wedding-day luminous eyes—every day. Ultra-rich creme masque brightens skin around the eye area overnight, and contains a potent turmeric extract to help visibly even skin tone by diminishing the look of dark circles over time. Algae extracts also help diminish the appearance of eye area puffiness. A powerful blend of plant stem cells and organic apricot seed oil work together to help support skin’s natural repair process that happen at night. Get firmer more lifted-looking skin over time Aroma-free

tulasāra™ wedding masque eye overnight:

• Wake up to luminous, wedding-day eyes—every day with our 97% naturally-derived* ultra-rich creme masque. Eyes looks brighter overnight, and firmer over time.
  • wake up to brighter, more radiant eyes and diminish the appearance of dark circles and puffiness with continued nightly use.
  • works during the night, a key time for skin’s natural repair, to smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles and give skin a firmer, more lifted look.
  • with continued nightly use, fortifies and strengthens skin’s protective lipid barrier, sealing in moisture.
  • inspired by the Haldi ceremony from India, a pre-wedding tradition in which a homemade turmeric paste is applied to the bride and groom for glowing skin on their wedding day.
  • curcuminoids, a potent extract from turmeric root, helps brighten skin and promote a more even looking skin tone over time.
  • a blend of algae extracts, licorice root extract and molasses extract help diminish the appearance of dark circles.
  • plant-derived caffeine helps reduce visible puffiness.
  • sweet almond seed extract helps skin feel instantly tighter.
  • tomato, potato and red raspberry plant stem cells help support skin’s natural repair processes.
  • dermatologist-tested and non-acnegenic
  • tulasāra™ means "moving toward balance™" in Sanskrit

Water\aqua\eau , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Glycerin , Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter , Squalane , Cetearyl Alcohol , Behenyl Alcohol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil , Sorbitan Olivate , Cetyl Alcohol , Coco-glucoside , Algae Extract , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil , Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract , Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Pulp Extract , Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract , Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul's Wort) Extract , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract , Asparagopsis Armata Extract , Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\extrait D'orge , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Molasses Extract\saccharum Officinarum\extrait De Mélasse , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables , Caffeine , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Cholesterol , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract , Salicornia Herbacea Extract , Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide , Hydrolyzed Algin , Tocopherol , Sorbitol , Sea Salt\maris Sal\sel Marin , Dimethicone , Cetyl Esters , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Lauroyl Lysine , Salicylic Acid , Caprylyl Glycol , Xanthan Gum , Sodium Hyaluronate , Glucosamine Hcl , Citric Acid , Sodium Citrate , Phenoxyethanol

Aveda Tulasāra™ Wedding Masque Eye Overnight

Start your review of Aveda Tulasāra™ Wedding Masque Eye Overnight!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Whitney B.
This was the first eye mask I ever used and it has set the bar so high for eye masks, I have not yet found a product to replace it. It smells amazing and is make with only natural and traditional elements. After only a few nights using it, I noticed that I look way more awake and less like a masked bandit! A great product.
K L.
I've been using this for two weeks. So far it does a great job increasing moisture and brightness
Erin P.
I bought this product directly from Aveda and used it for about 3 months before my wedding. It gives so much moisture to my face and never feels too heavy. When I wake up in the morning my skin looks very calm and even. It does what I'd hope- give me a nice glow. The only down point is the price. It is a very small container and fairly expensive. However, you get what you paid for with this product!
Monique A.
Albuquerque, NM
Smells amazing! Does wonders for my skin during the harsh, cold winter weather. A bit pricy, so I try to make it last as long as possible. Aveda in general is going to cost you, but they’re products last you a very long time.
Janna B.
The Tulasara Wedding Masque collection is my absolute FAVORITE collection by Aveda. I love using it in my services and it’s a product I recommend for anyone. The main ingredient is turmeric which has a brightening effect on the skin and helps relieve dark spots while evening out your skin tone. So I HIGHLY recommend it for dark under eye circles. Use it with the other two Wedding Masques (morning and evening) for a complete skincare regimen.
Meagan O.
Albany
This eye cream is great for anybody with dark circles. It has turmeric (a skin brightener) as a main ingredient and is mostly all natural. I love the Aveda brand!
Shelby j.
Proctorville , OH
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this product ! It so smooth and it smells nice the only thing that could be better is after it sets for awhile it feels heavy
Nakia L.
denver, co
As a graduate of the estheticians program at Aveda institute, I can assure you that this product can be used on mostly any and everyone… For any and every occasion. This overnight I mask nourishes and rejuvenates the eye area in the nick of time. 10/10
Angela H.
I enjoy the feel I get when I put this cream on. I have not seen any big difference in fine lines and wrinkles but I believe that it is helping keep more from developing.
Marie C.
Seattle
I love this masque, I use it regularly. The smell is calming and lovely and it’s very effective on reducing puffiness.