BY AVEDA

Wake up with wedding-day luminous eyes—every day. Ultra-rich creme masque brightens skin around the eye area overnight, and contains a potent turmeric extract to help visibly even skin tone by diminishing the look of dark circles over time. Algae extracts also help diminish the appearance of eye area puffiness. A powerful blend of plant stem cells and organic apricot seed oil work together to help support skin’s natural repair process that happen at night. Get firmer more lifted-looking skin over time Aroma-free

tulasāra™ wedding masque eye overnight:

• Wake up to luminous, wedding-day eyes—every day with our 97% naturally-derived* ultra-rich creme masque. Eyes looks brighter overnight, and firmer over time.
  • wake up to brighter, more radiant eyes and diminish the appearance of dark circles and puffiness with continued nightly use.
  • works during the night, a key time for skin’s natural repair, to smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles and give skin a firmer, more lifted look.
  • with continued nightly use, fortifies and strengthens skin’s protective lipid barrier, sealing in moisture.
  • inspired by the Haldi ceremony from India, a pre-wedding tradition in which a homemade turmeric paste is applied to the bride and groom for glowing skin on their wedding day.
  • curcuminoids, a potent extract from turmeric root, helps brighten skin and promote a more even looking skin tone over time.
  • a blend of algae extracts, licorice root extract and molasses extract help diminish the appearance of dark circles.
  • plant-derived caffeine helps reduce visible puffiness.
  • sweet almond seed extract helps skin feel instantly tighter.
  • tomato, potato and red raspberry plant stem cells help support skin’s natural repair processes.
  • dermatologist-tested and non-acnegenic
  • tulasāra™ means "moving toward balance™" in Sanskrit

Water\aqua\eau , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Glycerin , Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter , Squalane , Cetearyl Alcohol , Behenyl Alcohol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil , Sorbitan Olivate , Cetyl Alcohol , Coco-glucoside , Algae Extract , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil , Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract , Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Pulp Extract , Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract , Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul's Wort) Extract , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract , Asparagopsis Armata Extract , Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\extrait D'orge , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Molasses Extract\saccharum Officinarum\extrait De Mélasse , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables , Caffeine , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Cholesterol , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract , Salicornia Herbacea Extract , Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide , Hydrolyzed Algin , Tocopherol , Sorbitol , Sea Salt\maris Sal\sel Marin , Dimethicone , Cetyl Esters , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Lauroyl Lysine , Salicylic Acid , Caprylyl Glycol , Xanthan Gum , Sodium Hyaluronate , Glucosamine Hcl , Citric Acid , Sodium Citrate , Phenoxyethanol

Aveda Tulasāra™ Wedding Masque Eye Overnight

Start your review of Aveda Tulasāra™ Wedding Masque Eye Overnight!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Raven D.
Austin
This was some expensive I cream I purchased on Amazon. It burned my eyes and I noticed no difference.
kelsie F.
I am normally all about aveda but this stuff made my eyes itch so bad and everything around my eyes broke out!
Priscilla R.
Greenville
I think i was allergic to this product! I had it on overnight and when i woke up in the morning my eyes had become red and puffy! For the price it is outrageous. I do not have sensitive skin so i do not know what ingredient i’m allergic to in this.
Meghan M.
It didn’t really improve my skin, and it felt greasy. Too expensive and no results. It is made for night but also it is thick and the smell is to much for night
Jordan W.
Los Angeles, CA
Very thick, doesn’t really do anything but keep the eyes moisturized. I would personally invest in a different eye cream that has more benefits.
Keaunnā B.
Dallas
I haven’t gotten a chance to use this item yet , there weren’t many items to choose from on this site. But if I could I would
Tracey M.
This brand is very expensive and it is sitting untouched as it doesn't do very much for my dry under eyes. It's wonderful to know that it is very natural.  It is gentle and the was no irritation at all but it was not moisturizing enough for my dry eyes. I will not repurchase this product.
Shanteria S.
Atlanta
The over night cream was okay but when I woke up in the morning my eye would be hard and stiff
Casey S.
It's super thick so you can only really wear it at night and it made my eyes almost feel puffy. Nice and smooth feel though
Gisselle S.
Philadelphia, PA
This product didn’t work for me. But if u have super dry skin it would work for u. The smell it’s great n last long