BY AVEDA

Wake up with wedding-day luminous eyes—every day. Ultra-rich creme masque brightens skin around the eye area overnight, and contains a potent turmeric extract to help visibly even skin tone by diminishing the look of dark circles over time. Algae extracts also help diminish the appearance of eye area puffiness. A powerful blend of plant stem cells and organic apricot seed oil work together to help support skin’s natural repair process that happen at night. Get firmer more lifted-looking skin over time Aroma-free

tulasāra™ wedding masque eye overnight:

• Wake up to luminous, wedding-day eyes—every day with our 97% naturally-derived* ultra-rich creme masque. Eyes looks brighter overnight, and firmer over time.
  • wake up to brighter, more radiant eyes and diminish the appearance of dark circles and puffiness with continued nightly use.
  • works during the night, a key time for skin’s natural repair, to smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles and give skin a firmer, more lifted look.
  • with continued nightly use, fortifies and strengthens skin’s protective lipid barrier, sealing in moisture.
  • inspired by the Haldi ceremony from India, a pre-wedding tradition in which a homemade turmeric paste is applied to the bride and groom for glowing skin on their wedding day.
  • curcuminoids, a potent extract from turmeric root, helps brighten skin and promote a more even looking skin tone over time.
  • a blend of algae extracts, licorice root extract and molasses extract help diminish the appearance of dark circles.
  • plant-derived caffeine helps reduce visible puffiness.
  • sweet almond seed extract helps skin feel instantly tighter.
  • tomato, potato and red raspberry plant stem cells help support skin’s natural repair processes.
  • dermatologist-tested and non-acnegenic
  • tulasāra™ means "moving toward balance™" in Sanskrit

Water\aqua\eau , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Glycerin , Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter , Squalane , Cetearyl Alcohol , Behenyl Alcohol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil , Sorbitan Olivate , Cetyl Alcohol , Coco-glucoside , Algae Extract , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil , Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract , Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Pulp Extract , Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract , Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul's Wort) Extract , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract , Asparagopsis Armata Extract , Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\extrait D'orge , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Molasses Extract\saccharum Officinarum\extrait De Mélasse , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables , Caffeine , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Cholesterol , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract , Salicornia Herbacea Extract , Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide , Hydrolyzed Algin , Tocopherol , Sorbitol , Sea Salt\maris Sal\sel Marin , Dimethicone , Cetyl Esters , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Lauroyl Lysine , Salicylic Acid , Caprylyl Glycol , Xanthan Gum , Sodium Hyaluronate , Glucosamine Hcl , Citric Acid , Sodium Citrate , Phenoxyethanol

Aveda Tulasāra™ Wedding Masque Eye Overnight

Start your review of Aveda Tulasāra™ Wedding Masque Eye Overnight!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jaime M.
White, GA
Absolutely this most luxurious eye cream out there! Creamy, nourishing, moisturizing, and non irritating. Firms and softens fine lines. Spa treatment in a little jar. You will love this!
Ro G.
Love this. Smells wonderful. A little goes a long way. Received a sample and was hooked. Natural ingredients. Wish I could afford to just buy aveda. Have the regular moisturizer in this line as well and it's just as nice. Not greasy or sticky. Absorbs quickly.
Miranda G.
Very hydrating for your eyes would definitely use again! Couldn't notice a difference with wrinkles but I had a small sample
Camie G.
Denver , CO
This eye cream smells heavenly. It made my skin looks brighter and moist after regular use.
Ashley B.
Dickinson, ND
I used this product yesterday and woke up this morning with the puffiness under my eyes greatly reduced. I love it and that the ingredients are all natural. A friend actually lend this container to me and I will be purchasing some soon
Kailey S.
Fort Worth , TX
Absolutely positively love this! Great for all skin types and I love how it makes my under eyes seem so refreshed even without applying makeup!!
Emily G.
I am a new mom to twin boys so I needed a lot of help when it came to my puffy tired eyes! My sister in law told me about this product and I have been hooked since! I noticed a difference in about 3 days.
Guadalupe D.
Tucson, AZ
Works wonders on under eyes amazingly
Result from my one purchase and will definitely be getting again
Helen R.
Palm Springs
A very good fresh feeling product u can use anytime day or night whenever it feels right to put on I would suggest using all aveda products very healthy choice
Camila S.
Malvern
My face it’s much better, I pass used this product everyday... and I wake I can feel results in my face