BY AVEDA

Wake up with wedding-day luminous eyes—every day. Ultra-rich creme masque brightens skin around the eye area overnight, and contains a potent turmeric extract to help visibly even skin tone by diminishing the look of dark circles over time. Algae extracts also help diminish the appearance of eye area puffiness. A powerful blend of plant stem cells and organic apricot seed oil work together to help support skin’s natural repair process that happen at night. Get firmer more lifted-looking skin over time Aroma-free

tulasāra™ wedding masque eye overnight:

• Wake up to luminous, wedding-day eyes—every day with our 97% naturally-derived* ultra-rich creme masque. Eyes looks brighter overnight, and firmer over time.
  • wake up to brighter, more radiant eyes and diminish the appearance of dark circles and puffiness with continued nightly use.
  • works during the night, a key time for skin’s natural repair, to smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles and give skin a firmer, more lifted look.
  • with continued nightly use, fortifies and strengthens skin’s protective lipid barrier, sealing in moisture.
  • inspired by the Haldi ceremony from India, a pre-wedding tradition in which a homemade turmeric paste is applied to the bride and groom for glowing skin on their wedding day.
  • curcuminoids, a potent extract from turmeric root, helps brighten skin and promote a more even looking skin tone over time.
  • a blend of algae extracts, licorice root extract and molasses extract help diminish the appearance of dark circles.
  • plant-derived caffeine helps reduce visible puffiness.
  • sweet almond seed extract helps skin feel instantly tighter.
  • tomato, potato and red raspberry plant stem cells help support skin’s natural repair processes.
  • dermatologist-tested and non-acnegenic
  • tulasāra™ means "moving toward balance™" in Sanskrit

Water\aqua\eau , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Glycerin , Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter , Squalane , Cetearyl Alcohol , Behenyl Alcohol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil , Sorbitan Olivate , Cetyl Alcohol , Coco-glucoside , Algae Extract , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil , Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract , Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Pulp Extract , Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract , Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul's Wort) Extract , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract , Asparagopsis Armata Extract , Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\extrait D'orge , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Molasses Extract\saccharum Officinarum\extrait De Mélasse , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables , Caffeine , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Cholesterol , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract , Salicornia Herbacea Extract , Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide , Hydrolyzed Algin , Tocopherol , Sorbitol , Sea Salt\maris Sal\sel Marin , Dimethicone , Cetyl Esters , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Lauroyl Lysine , Salicylic Acid , Caprylyl Glycol , Xanthan Gum , Sodium Hyaluronate , Glucosamine Hcl , Citric Acid , Sodium Citrate , Phenoxyethanol

Megan D.
Davie, FL
Very smooth. Works great! Smells amazing. I would highly recommend. So easy to use and lasted a long time. A little goes a long way!! For what you get it’s a great deal. I would definitely buy again
Katie F.
Chestertown, MD
The turmeric and algae in this have really helped my eyes feel moisturized and healthy, I apply it every night before bed as preventative maintenance (I'm 21).
Bergen B.
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS PRODUCT!!! I use this and the face mask every single night before sleep and I get compliments literally every day about how I'm glowing, how beautiful my skin is, etc. I'm so excited Aveda just released a lighter formula for daytime use! 10/10 absolutely would recommend.
Carrie C.
Amazing!  Noticed a difference after first use!  Helped to brighten eye area, decrease fine lines, and decrease dark circles.  Would definitely recommend!
Samantha E.
Canfield, Ohio
LOVE this product. I am a student about to graduate from an Aveda school and I've been using this for 7 months now. You wake up with no dark circles and hydrated under eyes! Love!!
Katie S.
Cohoes, NY
This eye product is a thick, almost bouncy cream consistency. It immediately refreshes and hydrates your eye area without looking greasy. It is slightly expensive but I would recommend it.
Seeta C.
This is here by far the best eye cream I've ever worn before. It's hydrating has a great smell and can be worn over night . It's helps with wrinkles and hyperpigmentstion
Steph C.
This is so hydrating for your undereye. It's pricey but totally worth it!! I felt my under eyes were brighter right away!
Sieanna W.
Columbus, OH
I use this every night after taking off my makeup and from a long day of errands...I have very dry skin under my eyes and it helps moisturize it right up.
Aubrey G.
Lewisville, TX
I love this eye masque! I use it daily and feels amazing! It's a little thick in consistency so some may prefer to use it just a night, but I use it twice a day. When applying under makeup, I let it sit on the skin for a while first to let it absorb into my skin.