BY AVEDA

Wake up with wedding-day luminous eyes—every day. Ultra-rich creme masque brightens skin around the eye area overnight, and contains a potent turmeric extract to help visibly even skin tone by diminishing the look of dark circles over time. Algae extracts also help diminish the appearance of eye area puffiness. A powerful blend of plant stem cells and organic apricot seed oil work together to help support skin’s natural repair process that happen at night. Get firmer more lifted-looking skin over time Aroma-free

tulasāra™ wedding masque eye overnight:

• Wake up to luminous, wedding-day eyes—every day with our 97% naturally-derived* ultra-rich creme masque. Eyes looks brighter overnight, and firmer over time.
  • wake up to brighter, more radiant eyes and diminish the appearance of dark circles and puffiness with continued nightly use.
  • works during the night, a key time for skin’s natural repair, to smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles and give skin a firmer, more lifted look.
  • with continued nightly use, fortifies and strengthens skin’s protective lipid barrier, sealing in moisture.
  • inspired by the Haldi ceremony from India, a pre-wedding tradition in which a homemade turmeric paste is applied to the bride and groom for glowing skin on their wedding day.
  • curcuminoids, a potent extract from turmeric root, helps brighten skin and promote a more even looking skin tone over time.
  • a blend of algae extracts, licorice root extract and molasses extract help diminish the appearance of dark circles.
  • plant-derived caffeine helps reduce visible puffiness.
  • sweet almond seed extract helps skin feel instantly tighter.
  • tomato, potato and red raspberry plant stem cells help support skin’s natural repair processes.
  • dermatologist-tested and non-acnegenic
  • tulasāra™ means "moving toward balance™" in Sanskrit

Water\aqua\eau , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Glycerin , Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter , Squalane , Cetearyl Alcohol , Behenyl Alcohol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil , Sorbitan Olivate , Cetyl Alcohol , Coco-glucoside , Algae Extract , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil , Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract , Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Pulp Extract , Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract , Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul's Wort) Extract , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract , Asparagopsis Armata Extract , Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\extrait D'orge , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Molasses Extract\saccharum Officinarum\extrait De Mélasse , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables , Caffeine , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Cholesterol , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract , Salicornia Herbacea Extract , Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide , Hydrolyzed Algin , Tocopherol , Sorbitol , Sea Salt\maris Sal\sel Marin , Dimethicone , Cetyl Esters , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Lauroyl Lysine , Salicylic Acid , Caprylyl Glycol , Xanthan Gum , Sodium Hyaluronate , Glucosamine Hcl , Citric Acid , Sodium Citrate , Phenoxyethanol

Aveda Tulasāra™ Wedding Masque Eye Overnight

Start your review of Aveda Tulasāra™ Wedding Masque Eye Overnight!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Alexa Z.
Seneca Falls, NY
I LOVE Aveda and all the products that come with the name. This wedding mask is super expensive but oh so worth it. I’m a grad student who has always had a problem with dark circles and puffiness under my eyes. This product helped so much! Reduced the dark circles and puffiness in a relatively short period of time. My eyes don’t feel so heavy anymore either!
HHJ J.
For me its all about the eyes so taking good care of the under eye orbital and other areas around the eye is priority which is why i gave this product a go. Love this product but make sure you dont use a huge amount. I know im a skin care freak but this has got to be one of the best in my opinion. It can be a bit pricey ranging from £50 to 60. But give it a go. Scooping out the product from the pale green pot and applying it to find out your fine lines have demolished is the best feeling.
angelina s.
mcallen
My grandma loves it. This product really helped me with my skin. My acne has gotten so much better. I do not break out as much and feel more confident. I want to use this all the time. It makes me so happy. Would recommend to a friend
Nikki M.
Surprise
Oh my moisture!!! Filled with peptides, turmeric, plant stem cells and tons of moisture your under eyes will thank you in the morning. This product is inspired by the haldi ceremony from India where they would apply a turmeric paste to their skin so when they walk up the day of their wedding, their skin is glowing. That’s exactly what you will get with this product. This is a heavy cream but feels very light on the skin. A very small amount goes a long way!!
Vanessa T.
Newport News Va
I tried it so easy to use. I enjoyed using it 😄my porses are small .a lady like packaging cute jar . the first time I used this product was at my Wedding shower 🤣
Leslie N.
Love this product from aveda. I love a lot of products from aveda actually! This really does help that saggy/prone to wrinkles delicate skin around the eye area. I get regular facials, and my esthetician recommended this and I enjoyed incorporating it into my skincare regime. Smells nice, but not overpowering.
Carolyn P.
Orlando, FL
This is hands down one of the best eye creams I’ve ever used. This is a very useful long searing eye cream that works beautifully over time. I love this product. I need to rebuy.
Jenna K.
Schnecksville , PA
This eye cream is perfect for night time. It is super hydrating and feels so luxurious and pampering. Definitely worth a try!
nina c.
new castle , PA
this product is AMAZING!! it is so smooth feeling and does the job as an eye cream!! you also get a pretty decent amount for the price. this will last for a very long time. i loveeee it
Sharon H.
Denham Springs, LA
Great as a special treat, Love the smell.. It was very relaxing and looked great next day. Expensive for such small container.