Aveda Tulasāra™ Wedding Masque Eye Overnight
Wake up with wedding-day luminous eyes—every day. Ultra-rich creme masque brightens skin around the eye area overnight, and contains a potent turmeric extract to help visibly even skin tone by diminishing the look of dark circles over time. Algae extracts also help diminish the appearance of eye area puffiness. A powerful blend of plant stem cells and organic apricot seed oil work together to help support skin’s natural repair process that happen at night. Get firmer more lifted-looking skin over time Aroma-free
tulasāra™ wedding masque eye overnight:
- Wake up to luminous, wedding-day eyes—every day with our 97% naturally-derived* ultra-rich creme masque. Eyes looks brighter overnight, and firmer over time.
- wake up to brighter, more radiant eyes and diminish the appearance of dark circles and puffiness with continued nightly use.
- works during the night, a key time for skin’s natural repair, to smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles and give skin a firmer, more lifted look.
- with continued nightly use, fortifies and strengthens skin’s protective lipid barrier, sealing in moisture.
- inspired by the Haldi ceremony from India, a pre-wedding tradition in which a homemade turmeric paste is applied to the bride and groom for glowing skin on their wedding day.
- curcuminoids, a potent extract from turmeric root, helps brighten skin and promote a more even looking skin tone over time.
- a blend of algae extracts, licorice root extract and molasses extract help diminish the appearance of dark circles.
- plant-derived caffeine helps reduce visible puffiness.
- sweet almond seed extract helps skin feel instantly tighter.
- tomato, potato and red raspberry plant stem cells help support skin’s natural repair processes.
- dermatologist-tested and non-acnegenic
- tulasāra™ means "moving toward balance™" in Sanskrit
Water\aqua\eau , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Glycerin , Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter , Squalane , Cetearyl Alcohol , Behenyl Alcohol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil , Sorbitan Olivate , Cetyl Alcohol , Coco-glucoside , Algae Extract , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil , Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract , Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Pulp Extract , Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract , Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul's Wort) Extract , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract , Asparagopsis Armata Extract , Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\extrait D'orge , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Molasses Extract\saccharum Officinarum\extrait De Mélasse , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables , Caffeine , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Cholesterol , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract , Salicornia Herbacea Extract , Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide , Hydrolyzed Algin , Tocopherol , Sorbitol , Sea Salt\maris Sal\sel Marin , Dimethicone , Cetyl Esters , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Lauroyl Lysine , Salicylic Acid , Caprylyl Glycol , Xanthan Gum , Sodium Hyaluronate , Glucosamine Hcl , Citric Acid , Sodium Citrate , Phenoxyethanolsee more...
Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
Aveda Tulasāra™ Wedding Masque Eye Overnight
Start your review of Aveda Tulasāra™ Wedding Masque Eye Overnight!
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Dry skin is very good. I recommend it, it makes the skin very beautiful in a week, if it is used daily excellent.
Love this brand all natural And this is Botox in a bottle live for this my go to and you barley use any
This product left my under eye area looking flawless and ready for my big day the next morning! I ain’t even married y’all and this product gave me all of those jittery feels once I woke up the next morning. Vanity aesthetic most definitely ❤️✨
My Face is so smooth and fresh and clean I just no words is how I feel after I’m done housing it because the results are just wow 😍😭❤️
جميل جدا جدا جدا انه رائع ومفيد أنصح به لا تنسوى ان نصحتكم به شكرا لكم شكرا لجميع على هذا المنتج الرائع تقيمي له10/10
I work for Aveda concept salon and when this product came out I was so excited to try it, and it definitely did not disappoint, it does everything it says it's going to do, hydrates, calms down puffiness and also brightens dark circles. I definitely recommend this product.
This eye masque is perfect for tackling dark circles and increasing radiance. Pro - it works! Con - it's kind of hard to apply from the tub. I think it's pretty effective and although it's a little on the expensive side, it's a great investment
So. Dang. Hydrating. I really love this eye cream. It seems to soothe puffiness, and help with under eye darkness. I bought at my local Aveda salon but it is pricy, and there is not much in the container!
i study at an aveda institute so i have worked closely with both of these products. the energizing eye is great for all skin types. but the wedding eye is so creamy and intense that mature and dry skin types would appreciate it most. it's so moisturizing that using a tiny amount once a week will give you the firming results you're looking for in an eye cream.
This product was really moisturizing under my eyes and I enjoyed how cooling and nongreasy it felt. The consistency of it was very light and the product lasted for a very long time. It’s totally organic and cruelty free . Would definitely recommend to everyone.
Q & A
Be the First to Ask a Question
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos