BY AVEDA

Wake up with wedding-day luminous eyes—every day. Ultra-rich creme masque brightens skin around the eye area overnight, and contains a potent turmeric extract to help visibly even skin tone by diminishing the look of dark circles over time. Algae extracts also help diminish the appearance of eye area puffiness. A powerful blend of plant stem cells and organic apricot seed oil work together to help support skin’s natural repair process that happen at night. Get firmer more lifted-looking skin over time Aroma-free

tulasāra™ wedding masque eye overnight:

• Wake up to luminous, wedding-day eyes—every day with our 97% naturally-derived* ultra-rich creme masque. Eyes looks brighter overnight, and firmer over time.
  • wake up to brighter, more radiant eyes and diminish the appearance of dark circles and puffiness with continued nightly use.
  • works during the night, a key time for skin’s natural repair, to smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles and give skin a firmer, more lifted look.
  • with continued nightly use, fortifies and strengthens skin’s protective lipid barrier, sealing in moisture.
  • inspired by the Haldi ceremony from India, a pre-wedding tradition in which a homemade turmeric paste is applied to the bride and groom for glowing skin on their wedding day.
  • curcuminoids, a potent extract from turmeric root, helps brighten skin and promote a more even looking skin tone over time.
  • a blend of algae extracts, licorice root extract and molasses extract help diminish the appearance of dark circles.
  • plant-derived caffeine helps reduce visible puffiness.
  • sweet almond seed extract helps skin feel instantly tighter.
  • tomato, potato and red raspberry plant stem cells help support skin’s natural repair processes.
  • dermatologist-tested and non-acnegenic
  • tulasāra™ means "moving toward balance™" in Sanskrit

Water\aqua\eau , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Glycerin , Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter , Squalane , Cetearyl Alcohol , Behenyl Alcohol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil , Sorbitan Olivate , Cetyl Alcohol , Coco-glucoside , Algae Extract , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil , Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract , Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Pulp Extract , Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract , Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul's Wort) Extract , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract , Asparagopsis Armata Extract , Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\extrait D'orge , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Molasses Extract\saccharum Officinarum\extrait De Mélasse , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables , Caffeine , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Cholesterol , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract , Salicornia Herbacea Extract , Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide , Hydrolyzed Algin , Tocopherol , Sorbitol , Sea Salt\maris Sal\sel Marin , Dimethicone , Cetyl Esters , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Lauroyl Lysine , Salicylic Acid , Caprylyl Glycol , Xanthan Gum , Sodium Hyaluronate , Glucosamine Hcl , Citric Acid , Sodium Citrate , Phenoxyethanol

Alin T.
los angeles
i absolutely love this stuff! I see such a difference when using it. I have really bad dark circles and eye bags from the lack of sleep I get and this stuff is like magic. I even went as far as buying the line for the entire face! Highly recommend it!
Ranelle S.
Very light , easy to apply product . Non greasy and didn’t irritate my eyes . Packaging was classy and attractive. I love the name , it gives a special excitement to the product . I would definitely use this again
Taylor G.
Bristol
Love this product, leaves my skin feeling hydrated and refreshed. Very effective, I would recommend this product to a friend.
Kells W.
Denver, CO
This eye cream is thick and luxurious, and leaves the eyes feeling intensely moisturized and nourished.
Aleesha G.
Winnipeg , MB
Love love love love anything Aveda. Not only does it smell amazing but it doesn’t make you wonder what is going into your skin with all natural ingredients. I love Aveda Aveda Tulasāra™ Wedding Masque Eye Overnight
Kelly K.
Sioux Center, IA
Loooove this stuff. Says to use at night but sometimes I use it both morning and night. It really works and I have had it forever. It lasts so long. I think it’s a great value for how long it lasts and how well it works.
Marym G.
Waw ,, this product very very good I want to have it really, I heard alot a bout this so I love it very much ♥️♥️
Angelita L.
Nederland , TX
Love this it's a perfect masque for any aged woman leave skin feeling refreshed but not heavy I'm dedicated to this product
Nancy R.
United states
This product smelled lovely and felt great on my skin. I would highly recommend getting this to improve skin condition.
member-d1b34
Beautiful consistency. My under-eye skin absolutely soaks this up. I only use it at night as I find its way too thick to use under makeup. However, on days where I’m not wearing any makeup, I’ll apply this as an extra treat.