Aveda Tulasāra™ Wedding Masque Eye Overnight
Wake up with wedding-day luminous eyes—every day. Ultra-rich creme masque brightens skin around the eye area overnight, and contains a potent turmeric extract to help visibly even skin tone by diminishing the look of dark circles over time. Algae extracts also help diminish the appearance of eye area puffiness. A powerful blend of plant stem cells and organic apricot seed oil work together to help support skin’s natural repair process that happen at night. Get firmer more lifted-looking skin over time Aroma-free
tulasāra™ wedding masque eye overnight:
- Wake up to luminous, wedding-day eyes—every day with our 97% naturally-derived* ultra-rich creme masque. Eyes looks brighter overnight, and firmer over time.
- wake up to brighter, more radiant eyes and diminish the appearance of dark circles and puffiness with continued nightly use.
- works during the night, a key time for skin’s natural repair, to smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles and give skin a firmer, more lifted look.
- with continued nightly use, fortifies and strengthens skin’s protective lipid barrier, sealing in moisture.
- inspired by the Haldi ceremony from India, a pre-wedding tradition in which a homemade turmeric paste is applied to the bride and groom for glowing skin on their wedding day.
- curcuminoids, a potent extract from turmeric root, helps brighten skin and promote a more even looking skin tone over time.
- a blend of algae extracts, licorice root extract and molasses extract help diminish the appearance of dark circles.
- plant-derived caffeine helps reduce visible puffiness.
- sweet almond seed extract helps skin feel instantly tighter.
- tomato, potato and red raspberry plant stem cells help support skin’s natural repair processes.
- dermatologist-tested and non-acnegenic
- tulasāra™ means "moving toward balance™" in Sanskrit
Water\aqua\eau , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Glycerin , Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter , Squalane , Cetearyl Alcohol , Behenyl Alcohol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil , Sorbitan Olivate , Cetyl Alcohol , Coco-glucoside , Algae Extract , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil , Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract , Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Pulp Extract , Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract , Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul's Wort) Extract , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract , Asparagopsis Armata Extract , Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\extrait D'orge , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Molasses Extract\saccharum Officinarum\extrait De Mélasse , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables , Caffeine , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Cholesterol , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract , Salicornia Herbacea Extract , Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide , Hydrolyzed Algin , Tocopherol , Sorbitol , Sea Salt\maris Sal\sel Marin , Dimethicone , Cetyl Esters , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Lauroyl Lysine , Salicylic Acid , Caprylyl Glycol , Xanthan Gum , Sodium Hyaluronate , Glucosamine Hcl , Citric Acid , Sodium Citrate , Phenoxyethanolsee more...
Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
Aveda Tulasāra™ Wedding Masque Eye Overnight
Start your review of Aveda Tulasāra™ Wedding Masque Eye Overnight!
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Love love love!!! A must have I recommend it to everyone else. The one aveda product I would buy all the time
This eye cream is amazingly comfortable to wear over night! It come in a nice package and it’s sealed well! It’s so gentle under my eyes and keeps them smooth. It’s definitely affordable for how much is given to you! I would recommend this product over many others!
The Tulasara Wedding Masque collection is my absolute FAVORITE collection by Aveda. I love using it in my services and it’s a product I recommend for anyone. The main ingredient is turmeric which has a brightening effect on the skin and helps relieve dark spots while evening out your skin tone. So I HIGHLY recommend it for dark under eye circles. Use it with the other two Wedding Masques (morning and evening) for a complete skincare regimen.
Great product worked as stated. Would purchase again and would recommend to others also. Great product!
D Aveda wedding I am ask is the perfect treatment for your under eyes I suggest using this once or twice a week under your eye at night and sleeping with it and when you wake up you will have less puffiness and brighter under eye.
This eye cream goes a long way, I’ve had my same tub for a year! It brightens and moisturizes beautifully. I love Aveda products!
I put on before I sleep and wake up with out the puffyness and everyday I notice my skin is getting fire and a slight glow under my eye. The littlest amount goes a long way so this product will last a while.
I was amazed at the initial result and have made two purchases since for both the facial and eye Tulsara Masque. Don't leave home without it! An amazing overnight rejuvenation of facial, neck and eye areas.
It is really worth it and it’s packaging is also really cool . It’s a must have product which really suits your skin and also it’s dermatologically tested . The company is really cool and it’s a must have product which enhances your beauty....!!!!
I love this skincare product! It’s super easy to use and is good for all skin type! I love the packaging because it makes it easy to use. Super gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Q & A
Be the First to Ask a Question
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos