BY AVEDA

Wake up with wedding-day luminous eyes—every day. Ultra-rich creme masque brightens skin around the eye area overnight, and contains a potent turmeric extract to help visibly even skin tone by diminishing the look of dark circles over time. Algae extracts also help diminish the appearance of eye area puffiness. A powerful blend of plant stem cells and organic apricot seed oil work together to help support skin’s natural repair process that happen at night. Get firmer more lifted-looking skin over time Aroma-free

tulasāra™ wedding masque eye overnight:

• Wake up to luminous, wedding-day eyes—every day with our 97% naturally-derived* ultra-rich creme masque. Eyes looks brighter overnight, and firmer over time.
  • wake up to brighter, more radiant eyes and diminish the appearance of dark circles and puffiness with continued nightly use.
  • works during the night, a key time for skin’s natural repair, to smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles and give skin a firmer, more lifted look.
  • with continued nightly use, fortifies and strengthens skin’s protective lipid barrier, sealing in moisture.
  • inspired by the Haldi ceremony from India, a pre-wedding tradition in which a homemade turmeric paste is applied to the bride and groom for glowing skin on their wedding day.
  • curcuminoids, a potent extract from turmeric root, helps brighten skin and promote a more even looking skin tone over time.
  • a blend of algae extracts, licorice root extract and molasses extract help diminish the appearance of dark circles.
  • plant-derived caffeine helps reduce visible puffiness.
  • sweet almond seed extract helps skin feel instantly tighter.
  • tomato, potato and red raspberry plant stem cells help support skin’s natural repair processes.
  • dermatologist-tested and non-acnegenic
  • tulasāra™ means "moving toward balance™" in Sanskrit

Water\aqua\eau , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Glycerin , Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter , Squalane , Cetearyl Alcohol , Behenyl Alcohol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil , Sorbitan Olivate , Cetyl Alcohol , Coco-glucoside , Algae Extract , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil , Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract , Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Pulp Extract , Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract , Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul's Wort) Extract , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract , Asparagopsis Armata Extract , Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\extrait D'orge , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Molasses Extract\saccharum Officinarum\extrait De Mélasse , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables , Caffeine , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Cholesterol , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract , Salicornia Herbacea Extract , Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide , Hydrolyzed Algin , Tocopherol , Sorbitol , Sea Salt\maris Sal\sel Marin , Dimethicone , Cetyl Esters , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Lauroyl Lysine , Salicylic Acid , Caprylyl Glycol , Xanthan Gum , Sodium Hyaluronate , Glucosamine Hcl , Citric Acid , Sodium Citrate , Phenoxyethanol

Jennifer S.
I recently had a facial done and they used the Aveda Tulasara Wedding Masque Eye Overnight cream on my eyes and it felt so good that I decided to buy a jar. So far I am really enjoying the product. It goes on easily (as always you only need a tiny bit to get the job done!) and it absorbs nicely and quickly. In the morning I’ve noticed my eyes do appear a little brighter and the skin around my eyes is soft and moisturized. 4 stars because I am still early on in my usage of this product so I want to see what my eyes will look like once I’m done with the entire jar but so far my experience with this product has been great!
Patricia N.
Mays Landing
My only complaint about this product is that I do not have enough of it. EVER! I used this product for the first time in January after a waxing, facial, and peel by my estetetician. I have extremely dark circles, I used this and woke up instantly looking refreshed. My circles are improved, and crépeness is diminishing! Thank you Aveda😗
Shana H.
Centralia
I use this eye cream at night. The smell is nice. I also use the matching face cream. The texture is nice. It’s a bit sticky. I’m 40 and people tell me I look 5-10 years younger. I’m not sure if this stuff really works or not but I feel fancy when I use it. The price is ridiculous but for some reason I bought it anyway. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Sharon A.
Just bought this because revived $20 off. Only been using for one week but so far my eyes feel so good. Less dry and less rubbing on my eyes. Also my makeup seems to be going on much smoother. I will need to use longer to really notice the effects of less lines and black circles. Looking forward to the results. So far so good.
Delphine C.
Ferndale
This product seems to work pretty good for dark circles and bags under your eyes. It's a little pricy but nice to know the brand... I am a first time user and unsure if I will buy it again. However I love sheds products and would recommend them to others for most things
Lauren M.
Tallahassee
Very expensive, very small amount of product. But besides that, the overall quality of this product and ingredients is unmatched. It leaves your skin looking beautiful and glowing the next day! I used to work for an Aveda salon and we all raved about this product.
Heather U.
I love this and have been recommending it to everyone. I took a chance on it because I needed shampoo and wanted free shipping. This is rich in moisture and leaves my eyes feeling moisturized in the morning and all through the next day.
Kaitlin E.
fort worth
This is the best skincare line I’ve ever used. I have used many eye creams and this one takes the cake for moisture. It has exceeded my expectations and is very gentle on my sensitive skin. I highly recommend this if you have dry skin.
Denise T.
Dallas
I received this as a sample with one of my Aveda orders. It seemed to have a big hype that I don’t feel it lived up to. For the price a full size container cost, there are better products on the market.
Nikki M.
Surprise
Oh my moisture!!! Filled with peptides, turmeric, plant stem cells and tons of moisture your under eyes will thank you in the morning. This product is inspired by the haldi ceremony from India where they would apply a turmeric paste to their skin so when they walk up the day of their wedding, their skin is glowing. That’s exactly what you will get with this product. This is a heavy cream but feels very light on the skin. A very small amount goes a long way!!