BY AVEDA

Wake up with wedding-day luminous eyes—every day. Ultra-rich creme masque brightens skin around the eye area overnight, and contains a potent turmeric extract to help visibly even skin tone by diminishing the look of dark circles over time. Algae extracts also help diminish the appearance of eye area puffiness. A powerful blend of plant stem cells and organic apricot seed oil work together to help support skin’s natural repair process that happen at night. Get firmer more lifted-looking skin over time Aroma-free

tulasāra™ wedding masque eye overnight:

• Wake up to luminous, wedding-day eyes—every day with our 97% naturally-derived* ultra-rich creme masque. Eyes looks brighter overnight, and firmer over time.
  • wake up to brighter, more radiant eyes and diminish the appearance of dark circles and puffiness with continued nightly use.
  • works during the night, a key time for skin’s natural repair, to smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles and give skin a firmer, more lifted look.
  • with continued nightly use, fortifies and strengthens skin’s protective lipid barrier, sealing in moisture.
  • inspired by the Haldi ceremony from India, a pre-wedding tradition in which a homemade turmeric paste is applied to the bride and groom for glowing skin on their wedding day.
  • curcuminoids, a potent extract from turmeric root, helps brighten skin and promote a more even looking skin tone over time.
  • a blend of algae extracts, licorice root extract and molasses extract help diminish the appearance of dark circles.
  • plant-derived caffeine helps reduce visible puffiness.
  • sweet almond seed extract helps skin feel instantly tighter.
  • tomato, potato and red raspberry plant stem cells help support skin’s natural repair processes.
  • dermatologist-tested and non-acnegenic
  • tulasāra™ means "moving toward balance™" in Sanskrit

Water\aqua\eau , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Glycerin , Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter , Squalane , Cetearyl Alcohol , Behenyl Alcohol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil , Sorbitan Olivate , Cetyl Alcohol , Coco-glucoside , Algae Extract , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil , Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract , Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Pulp Extract , Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract , Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul's Wort) Extract , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract , Asparagopsis Armata Extract , Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\extrait D'orge , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Molasses Extract\saccharum Officinarum\extrait De Mélasse , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables , Caffeine , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Cholesterol , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract , Salicornia Herbacea Extract , Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide , Hydrolyzed Algin , Tocopherol , Sorbitol , Sea Salt\maris Sal\sel Marin , Dimethicone , Cetyl Esters , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Lauroyl Lysine , Salicylic Acid , Caprylyl Glycol , Xanthan Gum , Sodium Hyaluronate , Glucosamine Hcl , Citric Acid , Sodium Citrate , Phenoxyethanol

Megan N.
Erlanger, KY
So. Dang. Hydrating. I really love this eye cream. It seems to soothe puffiness, and help with under eye darkness. I bought at my local Aveda salon but it is pricy, and there is not much in the container!
Jesse W.
Houma
This product definitely gives you results in a short period of time. After 2 applications I notice a difference. The container could be better because half way through, the product becomes harder to get.
Danielle F.
Cincinnati
I love this mask! I go to school at Aveda and I always recommend this eye mask to my guests receiving facials! It really rejuvenates the under-eye area and helps minimize fine lines and wrinkles! I would definitely recommend this product!
Ashley B.
Dickinson, ND
I used this product yesterday and woke up this morning with the puffiness under my eyes greatly reduced. I love it and that the ingredients are all natural. A friend actually lend this container to me and I will be purchasing some soon
Cindy S.
Cortland
I suffer from puffy eye & dark circles & this product takes away all puffiness! The dark circle is leas intense too. I never want to be without this eye-cream- ever! I have tried everything & never noticed any improvement till now.
Angela O.
Lansing, MI
This cream is a wonderful addition to my nighttime skincare regimen. It is not super inexpensive so because of that I use it sparingly for when my eyes are
Feeling extra dry from winter or allergies.
Megan D.
Davie, FL
Very smooth. Works great! Smells amazing. I would highly recommend. So easy to use and lasted a long time. A little goes a long way!! For what you get it’s a great deal. I would definitely buy again
TIFFANY K.
D Aveda wedding I am ask is the perfect treatment for your under eyes I suggest using this once or twice a week under your eye at night and sleeping with it and when you wake up you will have less puffiness and brighter under eye.
Kim C.
Blue Springs, MO
Love love this eye cream! It's lightweight and the scent is very light as well. It is moisturizing. It not greasy. Leaves my eyes very awake looking and my makeup goes on good after use. I would always recommend aveda to anyone!
member-0f611
I loved using this product it was easy to use and it didn't give me a harsh feeling like other brands do but I definitely would recommend this to friends and family.