BY AVEDA

Wake up with wedding-day luminous eyes—every day. Ultra-rich creme masque brightens skin around the eye area overnight, and contains a potent turmeric extract to help visibly even skin tone by diminishing the look of dark circles over time. Algae extracts also help diminish the appearance of eye area puffiness. A powerful blend of plant stem cells and organic apricot seed oil work together to help support skin’s natural repair process that happen at night. Get firmer more lifted-looking skin over time Aroma-free

tulasāra™ wedding masque eye overnight:

• Wake up to luminous, wedding-day eyes—every day with our 97% naturally-derived* ultra-rich creme masque. Eyes looks brighter overnight, and firmer over time.
  • wake up to brighter, more radiant eyes and diminish the appearance of dark circles and puffiness with continued nightly use.
  • works during the night, a key time for skin’s natural repair, to smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles and give skin a firmer, more lifted look.
  • with continued nightly use, fortifies and strengthens skin’s protective lipid barrier, sealing in moisture.
  • inspired by the Haldi ceremony from India, a pre-wedding tradition in which a homemade turmeric paste is applied to the bride and groom for glowing skin on their wedding day.
  • curcuminoids, a potent extract from turmeric root, helps brighten skin and promote a more even looking skin tone over time.
  • a blend of algae extracts, licorice root extract and molasses extract help diminish the appearance of dark circles.
  • plant-derived caffeine helps reduce visible puffiness.
  • sweet almond seed extract helps skin feel instantly tighter.
  • tomato, potato and red raspberry plant stem cells help support skin’s natural repair processes.
  • dermatologist-tested and non-acnegenic
  • tulasāra™ means "moving toward balance™" in Sanskrit

Water\aqua\eau , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Glycerin , Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter , Squalane , Cetearyl Alcohol , Behenyl Alcohol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil , Sorbitan Olivate , Cetyl Alcohol , Coco-glucoside , Algae Extract , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil , Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract , Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Pulp Extract , Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract , Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul's Wort) Extract , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract , Asparagopsis Armata Extract , Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\extrait D'orge , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Molasses Extract\saccharum Officinarum\extrait De Mélasse , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables , Caffeine , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Cholesterol , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract , Salicornia Herbacea Extract , Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide , Hydrolyzed Algin , Tocopherol , Sorbitol , Sea Salt\maris Sal\sel Marin , Dimethicone , Cetyl Esters , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Lauroyl Lysine , Salicylic Acid , Caprylyl Glycol , Xanthan Gum , Sodium Hyaluronate , Glucosamine Hcl , Citric Acid , Sodium Citrate , Phenoxyethanol

Kerry R.
This gets the job done as far as a heavier night time eye cream, however I do like Kiehls midnight recovery wwaayyy more and I think kiehls is cheaper. I also don’t like pots for moisturizers, I don’t need any bacteria growing in my eye cream!
Kelly S.
Milwaukee, WI
I like this product, but didn’t see a difference in skin brightness. It was great for a night time moisturizer, though! But if your looking for something to help with your under eye circles, this might not be the best product for you.
Gabrielle A.
Baton Rouge, LA
This product was really  moisturizing under my eyes and I enjoyed how cooling and nongreasy it felt. The consistency of it was very light and  the product lasted for a very long time. It’s totally organic and cruelty free . Would definitely recommend to everyone.
Heidi
This is one of the only products from Aveda that I actually like. I noticed a drastic difference in my under eye circles. The only thing I didn’t like was how much product you get for the price. I feel like it was a bit steep especially with how small the container is.
Aubrey G.
Lewisville, TX
I love this eye masque! I use it daily and feels amazing! It's a little thick in consistency so some may prefer to use it just a night, but I use it twice a day. When applying under makeup, I let it sit on the skin for a while first to let it absorb into my skin.
Aliza H.
Eau Claire, WI
I love Aveda & what they stand for, but this eye mask doesn't produce the benefits I had hoped for. It is a little thick & seems to aggravate my eyes. This is best used at night due to the thickness & the brightening agents.
Bergen B.
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS PRODUCT!!! I use this and the face mask every single night before sleep and I get compliments literally every day about how I'm glowing, how beautiful my skin is, etc. I'm so excited Aveda just released a lighter formula for daytime use! 10/10 absolutely would recommend.
Meagan O.
Albany
This eye cream is great for anybody with dark circles. It has turmeric (a skin brightener) as a main ingredient and is mostly all natural. I love the Aveda brand!
Robin H.
I tried a sample of it and it was a little heavy to wear under makeup, but would be nice as a fall/winter weight night cream for the cold weather, dry skin season. It smelled good, and did absorb after a bit.
Megan N.
Erlanger, KY
So. Dang. Hydrating. I really love this eye cream. It seems to soothe puffiness, and help with under eye darkness. I bought at my local Aveda salon but it is pricy, and there is not much in the container!