BY AVEDA

Wake up with wedding-day luminous eyes—every day. Ultra-rich creme masque brightens skin around the eye area overnight, and contains a potent turmeric extract to help visibly even skin tone by diminishing the look of dark circles over time. Algae extracts also help diminish the appearance of eye area puffiness. A powerful blend of plant stem cells and organic apricot seed oil work together to help support skin’s natural repair process that happen at night. Get firmer more lifted-looking skin over time Aroma-free

tulasāra™ wedding masque eye overnight:

• Wake up to luminous, wedding-day eyes—every day with our 97% naturally-derived* ultra-rich creme masque. Eyes looks brighter overnight, and firmer over time.
  • wake up to brighter, more radiant eyes and diminish the appearance of dark circles and puffiness with continued nightly use.
  • works during the night, a key time for skin’s natural repair, to smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles and give skin a firmer, more lifted look.
  • with continued nightly use, fortifies and strengthens skin’s protective lipid barrier, sealing in moisture.
  • inspired by the Haldi ceremony from India, a pre-wedding tradition in which a homemade turmeric paste is applied to the bride and groom for glowing skin on their wedding day.
  • curcuminoids, a potent extract from turmeric root, helps brighten skin and promote a more even looking skin tone over time.
  • a blend of algae extracts, licorice root extract and molasses extract help diminish the appearance of dark circles.
  • plant-derived caffeine helps reduce visible puffiness.
  • sweet almond seed extract helps skin feel instantly tighter.
  • tomato, potato and red raspberry plant stem cells help support skin’s natural repair processes.
  • dermatologist-tested and non-acnegenic
  • tulasāra™ means "moving toward balance™" in Sanskrit

Water\aqua\eau , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Glycerin , Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter , Squalane , Cetearyl Alcohol , Behenyl Alcohol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil , Sorbitan Olivate , Cetyl Alcohol , Coco-glucoside , Algae Extract , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil , Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract , Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Pulp Extract , Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract , Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul's Wort) Extract , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract , Asparagopsis Armata Extract , Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\extrait D'orge , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Molasses Extract\saccharum Officinarum\extrait De Mélasse , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables , Caffeine , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Cholesterol , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract , Salicornia Herbacea Extract , Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide , Hydrolyzed Algin , Tocopherol , Sorbitol , Sea Salt\maris Sal\sel Marin , Dimethicone , Cetyl Esters , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Lauroyl Lysine , Salicylic Acid , Caprylyl Glycol , Xanthan Gum , Sodium Hyaluronate , Glucosamine Hcl , Citric Acid , Sodium Citrate , Phenoxyethanol

Amber F.
Hilton Head, SC
I've been really into eye creams lately. I think it comes with having babies and bags under your eyes. This cream is lightweight, absorbs easily and does seem to make my dark circles brighter. The instructions are weird, and I'm not sure how to massage my shanka. Maybe I should google it? I've been using it for a week and I think the jar will last forever. So that's a big plus!
Leslie N.
Love this product from aveda. I love a lot of products from aveda actually! This really does help that saggy/prone to wrinkles delicate skin around the eye area. I get regular facials, and my esthetician recommended this and I enjoyed incorporating it into my skincare regime. Smells nice, but not overpowering.
sophie t.
Lakewood
i study at an aveda institute so i have worked closely with both of these products. the energizing eye is great for all skin types. but the wedding eye is so creamy and intense that mature and dry skin types would appreciate it most. it's so moisturizing that using a tiny amount once a week will give you the firming results you're looking for in an eye cream.
MaryBeth N.
Clarksville
This is my absolute favorite eye cream! I love the way it feels and despite the small size seems to last for quite a while. Before using the product the skin around my eyes were so dry and I had noticeable dark circles. This took care of both problems pretty instantly. The only downside is the price. I can’t afford to use it regularly.
D. M.
it was an okay product.Felt nice and smooth against my skin but I noticed something after the first use it dried out my skin afterwards.I continued to use it about 3-4 more times just to see if it really was the cream and it was after I stopped using it my skin went back to normal.
Natasha H.
I really like this product! It's pretty thick so you don't need a lot at all! Which helps because it is a bit pricy. I did find to to be very brighting but only when I used it. I didn't really notice a change in my under eyes over all. Also it's just for brightness not anti aging so I have to use another product for day time.
Lindsay B.
Phoenix
This mask instantly tightens and whitens under my eyes overnight. I use it’s when I have something import to do the next day or just because. The face mask is really nice too and pretty much does the same thing. It tightens my pores and makes my face look bright
Morgan S.
Nashville, TN
I liked the results for the first couple of days of this mask, but after that it tends to lose it's magic. It also made my eyes sting... maybe from the active ingredient of turmeric!? Not sure, but for the price I wasn't too thrilled with this eye cream!
Jessica M.
Denver
This is by far the most amazing facial lotion! A little bit goes a long way and leaves my naturally dry skin soft for days! It’s a little bit on the pricier side but it is a MUST HAVE!! I always have extra bottles on hand because I use it daily!
Kerry R.
This gets the job done as far as a heavier night time eye cream, however I do like Kiehls midnight recovery wwaayyy more and I think kiehls is cheaper. I also don’t like pots for moisturizers, I don’t need any bacteria growing in my eye cream!