BY AVEDA

Wake up with wedding-day luminous eyes—every day. Ultra-rich creme masque brightens skin around the eye area overnight, and contains a potent turmeric extract to help visibly even skin tone by diminishing the look of dark circles over time. Algae extracts also help diminish the appearance of eye area puffiness. A powerful blend of plant stem cells and organic apricot seed oil work together to help support skin’s natural repair process that happen at night. Get firmer more lifted-looking skin over time Aroma-free

tulasāra™ wedding masque eye overnight:

• Wake up to luminous, wedding-day eyes—every day with our 97% naturally-derived* ultra-rich creme masque. Eyes looks brighter overnight, and firmer over time.
  • wake up to brighter, more radiant eyes and diminish the appearance of dark circles and puffiness with continued nightly use.
  • works during the night, a key time for skin’s natural repair, to smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles and give skin a firmer, more lifted look.
  • with continued nightly use, fortifies and strengthens skin’s protective lipid barrier, sealing in moisture.
  • inspired by the Haldi ceremony from India, a pre-wedding tradition in which a homemade turmeric paste is applied to the bride and groom for glowing skin on their wedding day.
  • curcuminoids, a potent extract from turmeric root, helps brighten skin and promote a more even looking skin tone over time.
  • a blend of algae extracts, licorice root extract and molasses extract help diminish the appearance of dark circles.
  • plant-derived caffeine helps reduce visible puffiness.
  • sweet almond seed extract helps skin feel instantly tighter.
  • tomato, potato and red raspberry plant stem cells help support skin’s natural repair processes.
  • dermatologist-tested and non-acnegenic
  • tulasāra™ means "moving toward balance™" in Sanskrit

Water\aqua\eau , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Glycerin , Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter , Squalane , Cetearyl Alcohol , Behenyl Alcohol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil , Sorbitan Olivate , Cetyl Alcohol , Coco-glucoside , Algae Extract , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil , Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract , Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Pulp Extract , Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract , Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul's Wort) Extract , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract , Asparagopsis Armata Extract , Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\extrait D'orge , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Molasses Extract\saccharum Officinarum\extrait De Mélasse , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables , Caffeine , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Cholesterol , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract , Salicornia Herbacea Extract , Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide , Hydrolyzed Algin , Tocopherol , Sorbitol , Sea Salt\maris Sal\sel Marin , Dimethicone , Cetyl Esters , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Lauroyl Lysine , Salicylic Acid , Caprylyl Glycol , Xanthan Gum , Sodium Hyaluronate , Glucosamine Hcl , Citric Acid , Sodium Citrate , Phenoxyethanol

jessica m.
Again....showing some aveda LOVE !!! This is actually a moisturizer not a mask. And it is one of the best moisturizers I've ever used!! Especially if you live in a dry climate
Shannon L.
Olmsted Twp, OH
Love this product. Very smooth and creamy. Helps with puffiness and lines. You wake up and you feel refreshed and a face that feels as smooth as a baby’s bottom!!
🦋
This product left my under eye area looking flawless and ready for my big day the next morning! I ain’t even married y’all and this product gave me all of those jittery feels once I woke up the next morning. Vanity aesthetic most definitely ❤️✨
Nev V.
Awesome heavier mask for night time treatment. I buy this product again as soon as I run out because it is so nice to wake up feeling refreshed. This product is very gentle on the skin and does not clog pores
Heather D.
I loveeeeee Aveda products! I attended school at Aveda and have tried everything the have. A little pricey but you can’t get any better than Aveda! Repeat user for sure and I would recommend this to anyone.
Liz L.
Wdm, IA
I used this daily until the package was empty and I loved it! Great for brightening up dark undereyes and fine lines. Sadly this is out of my price range and won't be buying again soon.
Conlee H.
I was blessed with the Italian under eye bags and this brightens and tightens them up , I love that is all natural too! very nice for sensitive skin. Does make me a little oily though
Erin P.
I bought this product directly from Aveda and used it for about 3 months before my wedding. It gives so much moisture to my face and never feels too heavy. When I wake up in the morning my skin looks very calm and even. It does what I'd hope- give me a nice glow. The only down point is the price. It is a very small container and fairly expensive. However, you get what you paid for with this product!
Kevlar B L.
I don't use eye creams unless they are given to me, I don't see a difference. My eye lids and undereyes are normal (not dry or oily), but sometimes if I'm wearing a lot of makeup in a weekend or have to change it a lot my the skin at the outer corners can get irritated. I use this Aveada cream to help calm the eye skin. I tap it under the eyes then onto the eye lid before bed. It is pretty thick, so I'm extra careful that none gets in the eye
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
I swear by this stuff, it's amazing! I use this every night and have seen a dramatic decrease in the severity of my dark circles. It contains turmeric which is a natural anti-inflammatory and also is known to brighten skin. It's super emollient and delivers so much moisture to my skin. My skin always feels so soft when I wake up because of this product. I also use the overnight face masque on the rest of my face and love it.