Aveda Tulasāra™ Wedding Masque Eye Overnight
Wake up with wedding-day luminous eyes—every day. Ultra-rich creme masque brightens skin around the eye area overnight, and contains a potent turmeric extract to help visibly even skin tone by diminishing the look of dark circles over time. Algae extracts also help diminish the appearance of eye area puffiness. A powerful blend of plant stem cells and organic apricot seed oil work together to help support skin’s natural repair process that happen at night. Get firmer more lifted-looking skin over time Aroma-free
tulasāra™ wedding masque eye overnight:
- Wake up to luminous, wedding-day eyes—every day with our 97% naturally-derived* ultra-rich creme masque. Eyes looks brighter overnight, and firmer over time.
- wake up to brighter, more radiant eyes and diminish the appearance of dark circles and puffiness with continued nightly use.
- works during the night, a key time for skin’s natural repair, to smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles and give skin a firmer, more lifted look.
- with continued nightly use, fortifies and strengthens skin’s protective lipid barrier, sealing in moisture.
- inspired by the Haldi ceremony from India, a pre-wedding tradition in which a homemade turmeric paste is applied to the bride and groom for glowing skin on their wedding day.
- curcuminoids, a potent extract from turmeric root, helps brighten skin and promote a more even looking skin tone over time.
- a blend of algae extracts, licorice root extract and molasses extract help diminish the appearance of dark circles.
- plant-derived caffeine helps reduce visible puffiness.
- sweet almond seed extract helps skin feel instantly tighter.
- tomato, potato and red raspberry plant stem cells help support skin’s natural repair processes.
- dermatologist-tested and non-acnegenic
- tulasāra™ means "moving toward balance™" in Sanskrit
Water\aqua\eau , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Glycerin , Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter , Squalane , Cetearyl Alcohol , Behenyl Alcohol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil , Sorbitan Olivate , Cetyl Alcohol , Coco-glucoside , Algae Extract , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil , Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract , Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Pulp Extract , Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract , Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul's Wort) Extract , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract , Asparagopsis Armata Extract , Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\extrait D'orge , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Molasses Extract\saccharum Officinarum\extrait De Mélasse , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables , Caffeine , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Cholesterol , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract , Salicornia Herbacea Extract , Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide , Hydrolyzed Algin , Tocopherol , Sorbitol , Sea Salt\maris Sal\sel Marin , Dimethicone , Cetyl Esters , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Lauroyl Lysine , Salicylic Acid , Caprylyl Glycol , Xanthan Gum , Sodium Hyaluronate , Glucosamine Hcl , Citric Acid , Sodium Citrate , Phenoxyethanolsee more...
Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
Aveda Tulasāra™ Wedding Masque Eye Overnight
This stuff is absolutely awesome. I’m a mom of twins and I wake up with dark circles every morning. This makes them disappear instantly, I highly recommend this to new parents or anyone who suffers from dark circles.
Felt luxurious and made the skin around my eyes extremely soft. I actually wore it morning and night and it allowed me to put my makeup on over it beautifully. A little pricey but a little goes a long way.
Love love love this! It makes my undereye bags literally disappear. Love this. It’s pretty expensive though, so I only use it when they’re really bad. I put this on at night and in the morning I look so well rested- it’s an incredible product!!
I use this product at night only all around my eyes. I like it because it provides extra moisture overnight & helps me wake up with soft skin. It definitely feels good, and the jar has lasted me a long time. For the price tag, that’s important!
Smells amazing! Does wonders for my skin during the harsh, cold winter weather. A bit pricy, so I try to make it last as long as possible. Aveda in general is going to cost you, but they’re products last you a very long time.
This eye cream is nice and rich, perfect for night routine! I do not really deal with any aging concerns yes but I am hoping this will help prevent them as much as possible, it is on the higher price but I think it ot
Great product! Absolutely love the way it makes my face feel and look. I have very sensitive skin so I’m extremely iffy on the things I use, but I would definitely recommend this product to any and every one.
Q & A
Be the First to Ask a Question
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos