BY AVEDA

Wake up with wedding-day luminous eyes—every day. Ultra-rich creme masque brightens skin around the eye area overnight, and contains a potent turmeric extract to help visibly even skin tone by diminishing the look of dark circles over time. Algae extracts also help diminish the appearance of eye area puffiness. A powerful blend of plant stem cells and organic apricot seed oil work together to help support skin’s natural repair process that happen at night. Get firmer more lifted-looking skin over time Aroma-free

tulasāra™ wedding masque eye overnight:

• Wake up to luminous, wedding-day eyes—every day with our 97% naturally-derived* ultra-rich creme masque. Eyes looks brighter overnight, and firmer over time.
  • wake up to brighter, more radiant eyes and diminish the appearance of dark circles and puffiness with continued nightly use.
  • works during the night, a key time for skin’s natural repair, to smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles and give skin a firmer, more lifted look.
  • with continued nightly use, fortifies and strengthens skin’s protective lipid barrier, sealing in moisture.
  • inspired by the Haldi ceremony from India, a pre-wedding tradition in which a homemade turmeric paste is applied to the bride and groom for glowing skin on their wedding day.
  • curcuminoids, a potent extract from turmeric root, helps brighten skin and promote a more even looking skin tone over time.
  • a blend of algae extracts, licorice root extract and molasses extract help diminish the appearance of dark circles.
  • plant-derived caffeine helps reduce visible puffiness.
  • sweet almond seed extract helps skin feel instantly tighter.
  • tomato, potato and red raspberry plant stem cells help support skin’s natural repair processes.
  • dermatologist-tested and non-acnegenic
  • tulasāra™ means "moving toward balance™" in Sanskrit

Water\aqua\eau , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Glycerin , Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter , Squalane , Cetearyl Alcohol , Behenyl Alcohol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil , Sorbitan Olivate , Cetyl Alcohol , Coco-glucoside , Algae Extract , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil , Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract , Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Pulp Extract , Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract , Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul's Wort) Extract , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract , Asparagopsis Armata Extract , Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\extrait D'orge , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Molasses Extract\saccharum Officinarum\extrait De Mélasse , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables , Caffeine , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Cholesterol , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract , Salicornia Herbacea Extract , Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide , Hydrolyzed Algin , Tocopherol , Sorbitol , Sea Salt\maris Sal\sel Marin , Dimethicone , Cetyl Esters , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Lauroyl Lysine , Salicylic Acid , Caprylyl Glycol , Xanthan Gum , Sodium Hyaluronate , Glucosamine Hcl , Citric Acid , Sodium Citrate , Phenoxyethanol

Madi N.
columbus, OH
This stuff is absolutely awesome. I’m a mom of twins and I wake up with dark circles every morning. This makes them disappear instantly, I highly recommend this to new parents or anyone who suffers from dark circles.
Olivia D.
Maitland
Felt luxurious and made the skin around my eyes extremely soft. I actually wore it morning and night and it allowed me to put my makeup on over it beautifully. A little pricey but a little goes a long way.
Amelia S.
Northville, MI
Love love love this! It makes my undereye bags literally disappear. Love this. It’s pretty expensive though, so I only use it when they’re really bad. I put this on at night and in the morning I look so well rested- it’s an incredible product!!
KeepOnShining H.
Atascosa, TX
I use this product at night only all around my eyes. I like it because it provides extra moisture overnight & helps me wake up with soft skin. It definitely feels good, and the jar has lasted me a long time. For the price tag, that’s important!
Monique A.
Albuquerque, NM
Smells amazing! Does wonders for my skin during the harsh, cold winter weather. A bit pricy, so I try to make it last as long as possible. Aveda in general is going to cost you, but they’re products last you a very long time.
Michelle D.
Henrico , VA
This eye cream is nice and rich, perfect for night routine! I do not really deal with any aging concerns yes but I am hoping this will help prevent them as much as possible, it is on the higher price but I think it ot
bethany c.
New Haven
Great product! Absolutely love the way it makes my face feel and look. I have very sensitive skin so I’m extremely iffy on the things I use, but I would definitely recommend this product to any and every one.
danny b.
Purchased at: Sephora
though this product dried out my under eye a little it was perfect! i’ve never glowed more in my life! this mask firmed and lightened my under-eyes and i couldn’t be more thankful. i just have to moisturize after
Misty C.
Gardendale
Purchased at: Aveda
The best night masque you can buy. My skin literally feels like silk everyday and it looks smoother and more even ton since I’ve started using it. One jar has lasted a while and its affordable. Worth having.
Le Neigh S.
Sartell, MN
Purchased at: Aveda
Obsessing over the whole tulasara line. This is the only eye cream that illuminates and moisturizes my entire eye area without being overpowering or causing my makeup to crease. Pricey, but it works.