BY AVEDA

Wake up with wedding-day luminous eyes—every day. Ultra-rich creme masque brightens skin around the eye area overnight, and contains a potent turmeric extract to help visibly even skin tone by diminishing the look of dark circles over time. Algae extracts also help diminish the appearance of eye area puffiness. A powerful blend of plant stem cells and organic apricot seed oil work together to help support skin’s natural repair process that happen at night. Get firmer more lifted-looking skin over time Aroma-free

tulasāra™ wedding masque eye overnight:

• Wake up to luminous, wedding-day eyes—every day with our 97% naturally-derived* ultra-rich creme masque. Eyes looks brighter overnight, and firmer over time.
  • wake up to brighter, more radiant eyes and diminish the appearance of dark circles and puffiness with continued nightly use.
  • works during the night, a key time for skin’s natural repair, to smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles and give skin a firmer, more lifted look.
  • with continued nightly use, fortifies and strengthens skin’s protective lipid barrier, sealing in moisture.
  • inspired by the Haldi ceremony from India, a pre-wedding tradition in which a homemade turmeric paste is applied to the bride and groom for glowing skin on their wedding day.
  • curcuminoids, a potent extract from turmeric root, helps brighten skin and promote a more even looking skin tone over time.
  • a blend of algae extracts, licorice root extract and molasses extract help diminish the appearance of dark circles.
  • plant-derived caffeine helps reduce visible puffiness.
  • sweet almond seed extract helps skin feel instantly tighter.
  • tomato, potato and red raspberry plant stem cells help support skin’s natural repair processes.
  • dermatologist-tested and non-acnegenic
  • tulasāra™ means "moving toward balance™" in Sanskrit

Water\aqua\eau , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Glycerin , Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter , Squalane , Cetearyl Alcohol , Behenyl Alcohol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil , Sorbitan Olivate , Cetyl Alcohol , Coco-glucoside , Algae Extract , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil , Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract , Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Pulp Extract , Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract , Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul's Wort) Extract , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract , Asparagopsis Armata Extract , Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\extrait D'orge , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Molasses Extract\saccharum Officinarum\extrait De Mélasse , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables , Caffeine , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Cholesterol , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract , Salicornia Herbacea Extract , Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide , Hydrolyzed Algin , Tocopherol , Sorbitol , Sea Salt\maris Sal\sel Marin , Dimethicone , Cetyl Esters , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Lauroyl Lysine , Salicylic Acid , Caprylyl Glycol , Xanthan Gum , Sodium Hyaluronate , Glucosamine Hcl , Citric Acid , Sodium Citrate , Phenoxyethanol

kade H.
Salt Lake City
As an aveda artist I was drawn to this but it’s so much more than an ethical eye cream my wrinkles are reduced and I have no bags
Keaunnā B.
Dallas
I haven’t gotten a chance to use this item yet , there weren’t many items to choose from on this site. But if I could I would
Vanessa S.
Los Angeles, CA
Woke up with a refreshing feeling around the eyes. Was gentle and helped with the puffiness.
Gabby R.
Tulsa, OK
I CANNOT say enough good things about this! By far the best eye cream I have EVER used. Always leaves my eyes looking amazing after every use. Pricy but paying for such an incredible brand.
Aareon G.
Aurora
This stuff is amazing!  It’s my favorite eye cream. I don’t know if “wedding” implies miracles but when I wear it I see a huge difference in my under eye area. I wear it throughout the day under makeup. It makes the appearance of fine lines disappear. LOVE IT!
Tracey M.
This brand is very expensive and it is sitting untouched as it doesn't do very much for my dry under eyes. It's wonderful to know that it is very natural.  It is gentle and the was no irritation at all but it was not moisturizing enough for my dry eyes. I will not repurchase this product.
Kris L.
Hamilton, ON
I love everything Aveda! Every single product smells so good. When this came out I was so excited - it has a really nice balm texture and is super smooth to apply. I used this alongside the wedding masque (face) and got compliments for my brighter complexion!
Hailey L.
Airdrie, AB
I love this product and the only reason I’m not giving it a full five stars is because of the packaging... unlike the other Aveda eye creams this packaging makes it very difficult to get all the product out, I ended up using a cotton swab to get into the corners! The product it’s self tho is dreamy, don’t over use this because it is soo hydrating and you will be waiting product otherwise!
Aleesha G.
Winnipeg , MB
Love love love love anything Aveda. Not only does it smell amazing but it doesn’t make you wonder what is going into your skin with all natural ingredients. I love Aveda Aveda Tulasāra™ Wedding Masque Eye Overnight
Amy H.
prestonpans
This cream is a winner!! It costs a little more but I feel it’s worth it. Available online and in stores at house of Fraser. Visibly great results. I use this product a few times a week and I’m happy with the results.