BY AVEDA

Wake up with wedding-day luminous eyes—every day. Ultra-rich creme masque brightens skin around the eye area overnight, and contains a potent turmeric extract to help visibly even skin tone by diminishing the look of dark circles over time. Algae extracts also help diminish the appearance of eye area puffiness. A powerful blend of plant stem cells and organic apricot seed oil work together to help support skin’s natural repair process that happen at night. Get firmer more lifted-looking skin over time Aroma-free

tulasāra™ wedding masque eye overnight:

• Wake up to luminous, wedding-day eyes—every day with our 97% naturally-derived* ultra-rich creme masque. Eyes looks brighter overnight, and firmer over time.
  • wake up to brighter, more radiant eyes and diminish the appearance of dark circles and puffiness with continued nightly use.
  • works during the night, a key time for skin’s natural repair, to smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles and give skin a firmer, more lifted look.
  • with continued nightly use, fortifies and strengthens skin’s protective lipid barrier, sealing in moisture.
  • inspired by the Haldi ceremony from India, a pre-wedding tradition in which a homemade turmeric paste is applied to the bride and groom for glowing skin on their wedding day.
  • curcuminoids, a potent extract from turmeric root, helps brighten skin and promote a more even looking skin tone over time.
  • a blend of algae extracts, licorice root extract and molasses extract help diminish the appearance of dark circles.
  • plant-derived caffeine helps reduce visible puffiness.
  • sweet almond seed extract helps skin feel instantly tighter.
  • tomato, potato and red raspberry plant stem cells help support skin’s natural repair processes.
  • dermatologist-tested and non-acnegenic
  • tulasāra™ means "moving toward balance™" in Sanskrit

Water\aqua\eau , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Glycerin , Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter , Squalane , Cetearyl Alcohol , Behenyl Alcohol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil , Sorbitan Olivate , Cetyl Alcohol , Coco-glucoside , Algae Extract , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil , Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract , Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Pulp Extract , Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract , Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul's Wort) Extract , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract , Asparagopsis Armata Extract , Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\extrait D'orge , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Molasses Extract\saccharum Officinarum\extrait De Mélasse , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables , Caffeine , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Cholesterol , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract , Salicornia Herbacea Extract , Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide , Hydrolyzed Algin , Tocopherol , Sorbitol , Sea Salt\maris Sal\sel Marin , Dimethicone , Cetyl Esters , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Lauroyl Lysine , Salicylic Acid , Caprylyl Glycol , Xanthan Gum , Sodium Hyaluronate , Glucosamine Hcl , Citric Acid , Sodium Citrate , Phenoxyethanol

Riley G.
Only reason I’m giving 4 stars is because of the price. But in this case the price definitely reflects the quality of this product. I absolutely love Avedas mission. so I know I’m getting a fantastic product. I love how refreshing this creme is. I also only use this mask at night since it is so thick.
Amanda T.
Bay Shore, NY
A little goes a long way. Not greasy, nice smell, doesn't make my sensitive skin react. No reactions to it so far. It is more like overnight cream, I like nighttime skincare because there really is a visible difference in your skin when you wake up ..
Marissa C.
This eye cream is a bit pricey but worth every penny! Aveda is really natural so this product was gentle on my skin. The packaging is an interesting little pot which looks cute on my vanity. I know people who swear by this product it’s so moisturizing and you wake up looking FLAWLESS!
Whytnei B.
100% worth the price! It’s a little expensive but this a very thick and rich product that you only needs little for each use! I love the thickness so that I know my under eyes are getting a good layer and absorbing all the turmeric, brightening, and anti aging sources to give them that “wedding glow”! It also smells sssoooo good! Also small teaser, I once ran out of moisturizer and used this product as my daily moisturizer for a week and my skin looked amazing!
Katie R.
Mankato, MN
I put this mask under and around my eyes before going to bed. I typically struggle with dark circles, but the next morning I woke up with minimal dark circles! I barely had to use concealer! I love this mask and recommend it to those you suffer from dark puffy under eyes!
Ann C.
Minneapolis
Super rich and creamy in texture. Very good for hydrating and replenish in the under eye. Would repurchase again! Good for travel too it’s the perfect size! Aveda Tulasāra™ Wedding Masque Eye Overnight
Simi K.
Albany, NY
Very hydrating product!!! I’d recommend using this after a strenuous day !!! I started using this after my finals!!! Exam week and late night studying gave me eyebags, undereye circles but this product definitely helps!!!
Jacqueline M.
Iowa City
This is one of the few eye creams I actually see a difference with. It exceeded my expectations. It comes in a very small jar, but it lasts for a long time. It is pricey considering the amount of product you get, however, I would purchase this again.
Larissa 💜.
Sunrise
I wear this eye mask over night to help with wrinkles and with the bags beneath my eyes. When you have very light skin like me I feel like my bags are more noticeable. This eye mask helps me sleep knowing I’ll wake up and look better in the morning.
Priscilla R.
Greenville
I think i was allergic to this product! I had it on overnight and when i woke up in the morning my eyes had become red and puffy! For the price it is outrageous. I do not have sensitive skin so i do not know what ingredient i’m allergic to in this.