BY AVEDA

Wake up with wedding-day luminous eyes—every day. Ultra-rich creme masque brightens skin around the eye area overnight, and contains a potent turmeric extract to help visibly even skin tone by diminishing the look of dark circles over time. Algae extracts also help diminish the appearance of eye area puffiness. A powerful blend of plant stem cells and organic apricot seed oil work together to help support skin’s natural repair process that happen at night. Get firmer more lifted-looking skin over time Aroma-free

tulasāra™ wedding masque eye overnight:

• Wake up to luminous, wedding-day eyes—every day with our 97% naturally-derived* ultra-rich creme masque. Eyes looks brighter overnight, and firmer over time.
  • wake up to brighter, more radiant eyes and diminish the appearance of dark circles and puffiness with continued nightly use.
  • works during the night, a key time for skin’s natural repair, to smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles and give skin a firmer, more lifted look.
  • with continued nightly use, fortifies and strengthens skin’s protective lipid barrier, sealing in moisture.
  • inspired by the Haldi ceremony from India, a pre-wedding tradition in which a homemade turmeric paste is applied to the bride and groom for glowing skin on their wedding day.
  • curcuminoids, a potent extract from turmeric root, helps brighten skin and promote a more even looking skin tone over time.
  • a blend of algae extracts, licorice root extract and molasses extract help diminish the appearance of dark circles.
  • plant-derived caffeine helps reduce visible puffiness.
  • sweet almond seed extract helps skin feel instantly tighter.
  • tomato, potato and red raspberry plant stem cells help support skin’s natural repair processes.
  • dermatologist-tested and non-acnegenic
  • tulasāra™ means "moving toward balance™" in Sanskrit

Water\aqua\eau , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Glycerin , Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter , Squalane , Cetearyl Alcohol , Behenyl Alcohol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil , Sorbitan Olivate , Cetyl Alcohol , Coco-glucoside , Algae Extract , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil , Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract , Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Pulp Extract , Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract , Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul's Wort) Extract , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract , Asparagopsis Armata Extract , Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\extrait D'orge , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Molasses Extract\saccharum Officinarum\extrait De Mélasse , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables , Caffeine , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Cholesterol , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract , Salicornia Herbacea Extract , Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide , Hydrolyzed Algin , Tocopherol , Sorbitol , Sea Salt\maris Sal\sel Marin , Dimethicone , Cetyl Esters , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Lauroyl Lysine , Salicylic Acid , Caprylyl Glycol , Xanthan Gum , Sodium Hyaluronate , Glucosamine Hcl , Citric Acid , Sodium Citrate , Phenoxyethanol

Haley M.
Livonia, MI
This eye creme is the replacement for the green science eye creme. It’s very comparable with how it plumps the eye area to soften lines and brighten dark circles. Also very hydrating. I personally use morning an night. If you have an oilier skin type you should use just at night.
Veronica H.
Vacaville, CA
I work for Aveda concept salon and when this product came out I was so excited to try it, and it definitely did not disappoint, it does everything it says it's going to do, hydrates, calms down puffiness and also brightens dark circles. I definitely recommend this product.
Amanda H.
Ellenboro, NC
My undereuws tend to more dry sometimes. This aveda eye cream is meant to help with dryness and make glowly and moisturized and I def does that. It’s not super affordable but you only need a little amount so it can last you a while.
Deanna G.
Garden City, MI
Smells wonderful. Plant based product. No harsh chemicals. Minus one star because I feel like the wedding masque regular face one works just as well without needing a separate product. Recommend if you're looking to spend money!
Laura V.
This is my favorite eye cream.  Even after using it only a few days you'll notice a difference in fine lines and dark spots around your eyes.  It's pretty thick so each container lasts me nearly 6 months.
Paris V.
Gresham
This product provides the perfect amount of moisture in my eye area! I often have dry corners but this seems to be a cure all! My face is glowing. A little goes a long way! I got my roommate into it too!
Lauren C.
Enfield, NC
This is my new favorite eye mask. I have dark circles and fine lines and this eye product really addresses both of these. It's a very rich texture, a pleasant smell, and I have definitely seen a difference since using this product.
Elisa A.
I put on before I sleep and wake up with out the puffyness and everyday I notice my skin is getting fire and a slight glow under my eye. The littlest amount goes a long way so this product will last a while.
Seeta C.
This is here by far the best eye cream I've ever worn before. It's hydrating has a great smell and can be worn over night . It's helps with wrinkles and hyperpigmentstion
angelina s.
mcallen
My grandma loves it. This product really helped me with my skin. My acne has gotten so much better. I do not break out as much and feel more confident. I want to use this all the time. It makes me so happy. Would recommend to a friend