BY AVEDA

Wake up with wedding-day luminous eyes—every day. Ultra-rich creme masque brightens skin around the eye area overnight, and contains a potent turmeric extract to help visibly even skin tone by diminishing the look of dark circles over time. Algae extracts also help diminish the appearance of eye area puffiness. A powerful blend of plant stem cells and organic apricot seed oil work together to help support skin’s natural repair process that happen at night. Get firmer more lifted-looking skin over time Aroma-free

tulasāra™ wedding masque eye overnight:

• Wake up to luminous, wedding-day eyes—every day with our 97% naturally-derived* ultra-rich creme masque. Eyes looks brighter overnight, and firmer over time.
  • wake up to brighter, more radiant eyes and diminish the appearance of dark circles and puffiness with continued nightly use.
  • works during the night, a key time for skin’s natural repair, to smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles and give skin a firmer, more lifted look.
  • with continued nightly use, fortifies and strengthens skin’s protective lipid barrier, sealing in moisture.
  • inspired by the Haldi ceremony from India, a pre-wedding tradition in which a homemade turmeric paste is applied to the bride and groom for glowing skin on their wedding day.
  • curcuminoids, a potent extract from turmeric root, helps brighten skin and promote a more even looking skin tone over time.
  • a blend of algae extracts, licorice root extract and molasses extract help diminish the appearance of dark circles.
  • plant-derived caffeine helps reduce visible puffiness.
  • sweet almond seed extract helps skin feel instantly tighter.
  • tomato, potato and red raspberry plant stem cells help support skin’s natural repair processes.
  • dermatologist-tested and non-acnegenic
  • tulasāra™ means "moving toward balance™" in Sanskrit

Water\aqua\eau , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Glycerin , Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter , Squalane , Cetearyl Alcohol , Behenyl Alcohol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil , Sorbitan Olivate , Cetyl Alcohol , Coco-glucoside , Algae Extract , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil , Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract , Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Pulp Extract , Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract , Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul's Wort) Extract , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract , Asparagopsis Armata Extract , Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\extrait D'orge , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Molasses Extract\saccharum Officinarum\extrait De Mélasse , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables , Caffeine , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Cholesterol , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract , Salicornia Herbacea Extract , Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide , Hydrolyzed Algin , Tocopherol , Sorbitol , Sea Salt\maris Sal\sel Marin , Dimethicone , Cetyl Esters , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Lauroyl Lysine , Salicylic Acid , Caprylyl Glycol , Xanthan Gum , Sodium Hyaluronate , Glucosamine Hcl , Citric Acid , Sodium Citrate , Phenoxyethanol

Commarrah B.
I layer this on for extra plumpness over a CeraVe eye serum and it makes my eyes look amazing in the morning. I’m giving it a 4 because it’s culturally appropriative.
Vanessa T.
Newport News Va
I tried it so easy to use. I enjoyed using it 😄my porses are small .a lady like packaging cute jar . the first time I used this product was at my Wedding shower 🤣
Katie S.
Cohoes, NY
This eye product is a thick, almost bouncy cream consistency. It immediately refreshes and hydrates your eye area without looking greasy. It is slightly expensive but I would recommend it.
Amy L.
I tried the at the salon where I get my hair cut. They were reordering their supply, so I was just able to sample it in the Salon. I had no makeup on, so I applied this product and went home to do my makeup. I found it to be just ordinary, so I did not end up purchasing when their shipment arrived. I don’t have any complaints about it, but I was hoping you find a game changer and sadly this wasn’t it.
Emily B.
Tucson
I went to Aveda for cosmetology school and this is by far my favorite product. I swear by it. It is always in my skin care regemine. The smell is amazing. The product is strong, and I would buy it 100 times over!!! I love it!!!!
Jill O.
Alcoa, TN
Aveda Tulasāra™ Wedding Masque Eye Overnight highly effective. All natural but I'm not found of the smell. Although, that's not a complete deal breaker.
Evvie C.
Louisville
It pills up on the eyes and forms a film but that's the only downside. From what I've noticed I have always woken up with less purple and puffy ender eyes, it also makes my skin much softer. If you have oily skin maybe be warned because the product is a bit oily, but it worked great on mine which is pretty normal but more on the dry side
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
This isn't the worst eye cream I've ever used, but it certainly isn't the best. I love that it's naturally derived and it has a pleasant scent, but it didn't do anything any other thick, hydrating eye cream couldn't. This would be great for dry under eyes but if you're looking for something with more anti-again benefits, I wouldn't recommend this.
mAcy R.
McKinney
I got a sample of this at my salon and was very excited to find out Aveda had skin care. I figured it was only hair products. I loved the smell of this product. It was very moisturizing and helped balance the dryness on my lids. I'll definitely buy the big jar, and try out some other things from Aveda skin care!
Kate F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I went to Aveda for cosmetology school so I got my hands on this when it first came out. For me personally the only difference I saw was is took away some puffiness. But that's really it. I felt as though it dried my skin out because it is just a really thick under eye cream. My mom loves this. Me, not so much.