BY AVEDA #89 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Wake up with wedding-day luminous eyes—every day. Ultra-rich creme masque brightens skin around the eye area overnight, and contains a potent turmeric extract to help visibly even skin tone by diminishing the look of dark circles over time. Algae extracts also help diminish the appearance of eye area puffiness. A powerful blend of plant stem cells and organic apricot seed oil work together to help support skin’s natural repair process that happen at night. Get firmer more lifted-looking skin over time Aroma-free

tulasāra™ wedding masque eye overnight:

• Wake up to luminous, wedding-day eyes—every day with our 97% naturally-derived* ultra-rich creme masque. Eyes looks brighter overnight, and firmer over time.
  • wake up to brighter, more radiant eyes and diminish the appearance of dark circles and puffiness with continued nightly use.
  • works during the night, a key time for skin’s natural repair, to smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles and give skin a firmer, more lifted look.
  • with continued nightly use, fortifies and strengthens skin’s protective lipid barrier, sealing in moisture.
  • inspired by the Haldi ceremony from India, a pre-wedding tradition in which a homemade turmeric paste is applied to the bride and groom for glowing skin on their wedding day.
  • curcuminoids, a potent extract from turmeric root, helps brighten skin and promote a more even looking skin tone over time.
  • a blend of algae extracts, licorice root extract and molasses extract help diminish the appearance of dark circles.
  • plant-derived caffeine helps reduce visible puffiness.
  • sweet almond seed extract helps skin feel instantly tighter.
  • tomato, potato and red raspberry plant stem cells help support skin’s natural repair processes.
  • dermatologist-tested and non-acnegenic
  • tulasāra™ means "moving toward balance™" in Sanskrit

Water\aqua\eau , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Glycerin , Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter , Squalane , Cetearyl Alcohol , Behenyl Alcohol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil , Sorbitan Olivate , Cetyl Alcohol , Coco-glucoside , Algae Extract , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil , Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract , Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Pulp Extract , Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract , Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul's Wort) Extract , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract , Asparagopsis Armata Extract , Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\extrait D'orge , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Molasses Extract\saccharum Officinarum\extrait De Mélasse , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables , Caffeine , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Cholesterol , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract , Salicornia Herbacea Extract , Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide , Hydrolyzed Algin , Tocopherol , Sorbitol , Sea Salt\maris Sal\sel Marin , Dimethicone , Cetyl Esters , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Lauroyl Lysine , Salicylic Acid , Caprylyl Glycol , Xanthan Gum , Sodium Hyaluronate , Glucosamine Hcl , Citric Acid , Sodium Citrate , Phenoxyethanol

Buy on Jet.com
Janna B.
The Tulasara Wedding Masque collection is my absolute FAVORITE collection by Aveda. I love using it in my services and it’s a product I recommend for anyone. The main ingredient is turmeric which has a brightening effect on the skin and helps relieve dark spots while evening out your skin tone. So I HIGHLY recommend it for dark under eye circles. Use it with the other two Wedding Masques (morning and evening) for a complete skincare regimen.
Riley G.
Only reason I’m giving 4 stars is because of the price. But in this case the price definitely reflects the quality of this product. I absolutely love Avedas mission. so I know I’m getting a fantastic product. I love how refreshing this creme is. I also only use this mask at night since it is so thick.
Amanda T.
Harrisonburg, VA
A little goes a long way. Not greasy, nice smell, doesn't make my sensitive skin react. No reactions to it so far. It is more like overnight cream, I like nighttime skincare because there really is a visible difference in your skin when you wake up ..
Skyla H.
illinois
This product was amazing! When I put it on at night, I could tell right away in the morning that it made my eyes feel less dry. The packaging was good and it did meet my expectations! I am a first time user and there is no need for an improvement.
Kelly S.
Milwaukee, WI
I like this product, but didn’t see a difference in skin brightness. It was great for a night time moisturizer, though! But if your looking for something to help with your under eye circles, this might not be the best product for you.
Heidi
This is one of the only products from Aveda that I actually like. I noticed a drastic difference in my under eye circles. The only thing I didn’t like was how much product you get for the price. I feel like it was a bit steep especially with how small the container is.
Kevlar B L.
I don't use eye creams unless they are given to me, I don't see a difference. My eye lids and undereyes are normal (not dry or oily), but sometimes if I'm wearing a lot of makeup in a weekend or have to change it a lot my the skin at the outer corners can get irritated. I use this Aveada cream to help calm the eye skin. I tap it under the eyes then onto the eye lid before bed. It is pretty thick, so I'm extra careful that none gets in the eye
Simi K.
Albany, NY
Very hydrating product!!! I’d recommend using this after a strenuous day !!! I started using this after my finals!!! Exam week and late night studying gave me eyebags, undereye circles but this product definitely helps!!!
Madi N.
Johnstown, OH
This stuff is absolutely awesome. I’m a mom of twins and I wake up with dark circles every morning. This makes them disappear instantly, I highly recommend this to new parents or anyone who suffers from dark circles.
Larissa 💜.
Sunrise
I wear this eye mask over night to help with wrinkles and with the bags beneath my eyes. When you have very light skin like me I feel like my bags are more noticeable. This eye mask helps me sleep knowing I’ll wake up and look better in the morning.