BY AVEDA #46 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Wake up with wedding-day luminous eyes—every day. Ultra-rich creme masque brightens skin around the eye area overnight, and contains a potent turmeric extract to help visibly even skin tone by diminishing the look of dark circles over time. Algae extracts also help diminish the appearance of eye area puffiness. A powerful blend of plant stem cells and organic apricot seed oil work together to help support skin’s natural repair process that happen at night. Get firmer more lifted-looking skin over time Aroma-free

tulasāra™ wedding masque eye overnight:

• Wake up to luminous, wedding-day eyes—every day with our 97% naturally-derived* ultra-rich creme masque. Eyes looks brighter overnight, and firmer over time.
  • wake up to brighter, more radiant eyes and diminish the appearance of dark circles and puffiness with continued nightly use.
  • works during the night, a key time for skin’s natural repair, to smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles and give skin a firmer, more lifted look.
  • with continued nightly use, fortifies and strengthens skin’s protective lipid barrier, sealing in moisture.
  • inspired by the Haldi ceremony from India, a pre-wedding tradition in which a homemade turmeric paste is applied to the bride and groom for glowing skin on their wedding day.
  • curcuminoids, a potent extract from turmeric root, helps brighten skin and promote a more even looking skin tone over time.
  • a blend of algae extracts, licorice root extract and molasses extract help diminish the appearance of dark circles.
  • plant-derived caffeine helps reduce visible puffiness.
  • sweet almond seed extract helps skin feel instantly tighter.
  • tomato, potato and red raspberry plant stem cells help support skin’s natural repair processes.
  • dermatologist-tested and non-acnegenic
  • tulasāra™ means "moving toward balance™" in Sanskrit

Water\aqua\eau , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Glycerin , Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter , Squalane , Cetearyl Alcohol , Behenyl Alcohol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil , Sorbitan Olivate , Cetyl Alcohol , Coco-glucoside , Algae Extract , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil , Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract , Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Pulp Extract , Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract , Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul's Wort) Extract , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract , Asparagopsis Armata Extract , Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\extrait D'orge , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Molasses Extract\saccharum Officinarum\extrait De Mélasse , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables , Caffeine , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Cholesterol , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract , Salicornia Herbacea Extract , Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide , Hydrolyzed Algin , Tocopherol , Sorbitol , Sea Salt\maris Sal\sel Marin , Dimethicone , Cetyl Esters , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Lauroyl Lysine , Salicylic Acid , Caprylyl Glycol , Xanthan Gum , Sodium Hyaluronate , Glucosamine Hcl , Citric Acid , Sodium Citrate , Phenoxyethanol

Nikki M.
Surprise
Oh my moisture!!! Filled with peptides, turmeric, plant stem cells and tons of moisture your under eyes will thank you in the morning. This product is inspired by the haldi ceremony from India where they would apply a turmeric paste to their skin so when they walk up the day of their wedding, their skin is glowing. That’s exactly what you will get with this product. This is a heavy cream but feels very light on the skin. A very small amount goes a long way!!
Janna B.
The Tulasara Wedding Masque collection is my absolute FAVORITE collection by Aveda. I love using it in my services and it’s a product I recommend for anyone. The main ingredient is turmeric which has a brightening effect on the skin and helps relieve dark spots while evening out your skin tone. So I HIGHLY recommend it for dark under eye circles. Use it with the other two Wedding Masques (morning and evening) for a complete skincare regimen.
Whitney B.
This was the first eye mask I ever used and it has set the bar so high for eye masks, I have not yet found a product to replace it. It smells amazing and is make with only natural and traditional elements. After only a few nights using it, I noticed that I look way more awake and less like a masked bandit! A great product.
D. M.
it was an okay product.Felt nice and smooth against my skin but I noticed something after the first use it dried out my skin afterwards.I continued to use it about 3-4 more times just to see if it really was the cream and it was after I stopped using it my skin went back to normal.
Christina K.
I was experiencing dry skin and thought I’d give this a try. I use aveda skincare off and on and like their commitment to natural ingredients. I use this at night when I want deep moisture and it doesn’t disappoint in rise results. The only downside is that at times the cream gets into my eyes when I sleep... not super comfortable.
Jessica M.
Harrisburg
I am not sure about this product. I think for the price this could be better. I have been using this for a few months now and have noticed slight improvement to my fine lines but it has done nothing for my dark circles. The cream is very rich and moisturizing
Riley G.
Only reason I’m giving 4 stars is because of the price. But in this case the price definitely reflects the quality of this product. I absolutely love Avedas mission. so I know I’m getting a fantastic product. I love how refreshing this creme is. I also only use this mask at night since it is so thick.
Amanda T.
Harrisonburg, VA
A little goes a long way. Not greasy, nice smell, doesn't make my sensitive skin react. No reactions to it so far. It is more like overnight cream, I like nighttime skincare because there really is a visible difference in your skin when you wake up ..
Marissa C.
This eye cream is a bit pricey but worth every penny! Aveda is really natural so this product was gentle on my skin. The packaging is an interesting little pot which looks cute on my vanity. I know people who swear by this product it’s so moisturizing and you wake up looking FLAWLESS!
Katie R.
White Bear Lake
I put this mask under and around my eyes before going to bed. I typically struggle with dark circles, but the next morning I woke up with minimal dark circles! I barely had to use concealer! I love this mask and recommend it to those you suffer from dark puffy under eyes!

back