BY AVEDA

Wake up with wedding-day luminous eyes—every day. Ultra-rich creme masque brightens skin around the eye area overnight, and contains a potent turmeric extract to help visibly even skin tone by diminishing the look of dark circles over time. Algae extracts also help diminish the appearance of eye area puffiness. A powerful blend of plant stem cells and organic apricot seed oil work together to help support skin’s natural repair process that happen at night. Get firmer more lifted-looking skin over time Aroma-free

tulasāra™ wedding masque eye overnight:

• Wake up to luminous, wedding-day eyes—every day with our 97% naturally-derived* ultra-rich creme masque. Eyes looks brighter overnight, and firmer over time.
  • wake up to brighter, more radiant eyes and diminish the appearance of dark circles and puffiness with continued nightly use.
  • works during the night, a key time for skin’s natural repair, to smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles and give skin a firmer, more lifted look.
  • with continued nightly use, fortifies and strengthens skin’s protective lipid barrier, sealing in moisture.
  • inspired by the Haldi ceremony from India, a pre-wedding tradition in which a homemade turmeric paste is applied to the bride and groom for glowing skin on their wedding day.
  • curcuminoids, a potent extract from turmeric root, helps brighten skin and promote a more even looking skin tone over time.
  • a blend of algae extracts, licorice root extract and molasses extract help diminish the appearance of dark circles.
  • plant-derived caffeine helps reduce visible puffiness.
  • sweet almond seed extract helps skin feel instantly tighter.
  • tomato, potato and red raspberry plant stem cells help support skin’s natural repair processes.
  • dermatologist-tested and non-acnegenic
  • tulasāra™ means "moving toward balance™" in Sanskrit

Water\aqua\eau , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Glycerin , Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter , Squalane , Cetearyl Alcohol , Behenyl Alcohol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil , Sorbitan Olivate , Cetyl Alcohol , Coco-glucoside , Algae Extract , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil , Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract , Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Pulp Extract , Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract , Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul's Wort) Extract , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract , Asparagopsis Armata Extract , Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\extrait D'orge , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Molasses Extract\saccharum Officinarum\extrait De Mélasse , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables , Caffeine , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Cholesterol , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract , Salicornia Herbacea Extract , Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide , Hydrolyzed Algin , Tocopherol , Sorbitol , Sea Salt\maris Sal\sel Marin , Dimethicone , Cetyl Esters , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Lauroyl Lysine , Salicylic Acid , Caprylyl Glycol , Xanthan Gum , Sodium Hyaluronate , Glucosamine Hcl , Citric Acid , Sodium Citrate , Phenoxyethanol

Lathia P.
Johnson City
I’ve only used this product a few times, but I did like how it performed the times I did. For the price point I think the package was a little small. It is a more high end product! However I was happy that my skin looked nice the next day! I would repurchase this
Nakia L.
denver, co
As a graduate of the estheticians program at Aveda institute, I can assure you that this product can be used on mostly any and everyone… For any and every occasion. This overnight I mask nourishes and rejuvenates the eye area in the nick of time. 10/10
Rachel L.
Michigan
Extremely hydrating! Definitely only great for overnight because it is a bit greasy so it doesn’t work well under makeup. Would definitely recommend to anyone specifically looking for something to use over night. Would definitely repurchase.
Heather U.
I love this and have been recommending it to everyone. I took a chance on it because I needed shampoo and wanted free shipping. This is rich in moisture and leaves my eyes feeling moisturized in the morning and all through the next day.
Kierstin B.
Purchased at: Aveda
This overnight cream is fantastic! It's creamy and smells amazing! It helps hydrate and remove dark circles! The cream can be used daily and is meant to brighten and improve under eyes! The product is one of my favorites.
Nikki M.
Surprise
Oh my moisture!!! Filled with peptides, turmeric, plant stem cells and tons of moisture your under eyes will thank you in the morning. This product is inspired by the haldi ceremony from India where they would apply a turmeric paste to their skin so when they walk up the day of their wedding, their skin is glowing. That’s exactly what you will get with this product. This is a heavy cream but feels very light on the skin. A very small amount goes a long way!!
Janna B.
The Tulasara Wedding Masque collection is my absolute FAVORITE collection by Aveda. I love using it in my services and it’s a product I recommend for anyone. The main ingredient is turmeric which has a brightening effect on the skin and helps relieve dark spots while evening out your skin tone. So I HIGHLY recommend it for dark under eye circles. Use it with the other two Wedding Masques (morning and evening) for a complete skincare regimen.
Aubrey S.
Cheney, KS
BEST. EYE CREAM. EVER. The packaging is beautiful. A little goes a long way with this cream. I’ve had mine for about 8 months  and my jar is still about half full! Within the first couple of uses, I noticed how much the skin around my eyes changed. A definite firmness, the dark circles disappeared, and the skin around my eyes felt softer and more hydrated. Absolute must have skin care product!
Whitney B.
This was the first eye mask I ever used and it has set the bar so high for eye masks, I have not yet found a product to replace it. It smells amazing and is make with only natural and traditional elements. After only a few nights using it, I noticed that I look way more awake and less like a masked bandit! A great product.
Christina K.
I was experiencing dry skin and thought I’d give this a try. I use aveda skincare off and on and like their commitment to natural ingredients. I use this at night when I want deep moisture and it doesn’t disappoint in rise results. The only downside is that at times the cream gets into my eyes when I sleep... not super comfortable.