BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAveda
Tulasāra Wedding Masque Eye Overnight

Aveda Tulasāra™ Wedding Masque Eye Overnight

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aveda Tulasāra™ Wedding Masque Eye Overnight!
Jaime M.
Aveda Tulasāra™ Wedding Masque Eye Overnight uploaded by Jaime M.
Absolutely this most luxurious eye cream out there! Creamy, nourishing, moisturizing, and non irritating. Firms and softens fine lines. Spa treatment in a little jar. You will love this!
Caroline P.
Brighton
This is the night eye cream to end all eye creams. I can not speak highly enough about this product, from the scent, to the texture, to the results. This night time eye cream does it all. I even put a small amount on a mascara wand and use it to prime my eyebrows and eyelashes. I would highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone. Even people who are not concerned about their under eye area could benefit from this product because, the thinnest area of skin is our eye area. Meaning this area needs extra moister and care, which this product is made for! 10/10
Angela H.
I enjoy the feel I get when I put this cream on. I have not seen any big difference in fine lines and wrinkles but I believe that it is helping keep more from developing.
Monique A.
Albuquerque, NM
Smells amazing! Does wonders for my skin during the harsh, cold winter weather. A bit pricy, so I try to make it last as long as possible. Aveda in general is going to cost you, but they’re products last you a very long time.
Erin P.
Aveda Tulasāra™ Wedding Masque Eye Overnight uploaded by Erin P.
I bought this product directly from Aveda and used it for about 3 months before my wedding. It gives so much moisture to my face and never feels too heavy. When I wake up in the morning my skin looks very calm and even. It does what I'd hope- give me a nice glow. The only down point is the price. It is a very small container and fairly expensive. However, you get what you paid for with this product!
Amber F.
Hilton Head, SC
I've been really into eye creams lately. I think it comes with having babies and bags under your eyes. This cream is lightweight, absorbs easily and does seem to make my dark circles brighter. The instructions are weird, and I'm not sure how to massage my shanka. Maybe I should google it? I've been using it for a week and I think the jar will last forever. So that's a big plus!
K L.
Aveda Tulasāra™ Wedding Masque Eye Overnight uploaded by K L.
I've been using this for two weeks. So far it does a great job increasing moisture and brightness
Emily G.
I am a new mom to twin boys so I needed a lot of help when it came to my puffy tired eyes! My sister in law told me about this product and I have been hooked since! I noticed a difference in about 3 days.
Guadalupe D.
Tucson , AZ
Works wonders on under eyes amazingly Result from my one purchase and will definitely be getting again
Megan N.
FortThomas
So. Dang. Hydrating. I really love this eye cream. It seems to soothe puffiness, and help with under eye darkness. I bought at my local Aveda salon but it is pricy, and there is not much in the container!

Looking for your answer?