Aveda Tulasāra™ Firm Concentrate

Skin feels firmer and lines and wrinkles look diminished with firm concentrate, a 97% naturally derived* treatment serum. A blend of ayurvedic plant extracts including almond seed and sigesbeckia helps skin to instantly feel tighter and feel firmer over time. Dermatologist-tested. Non-acnegenic. For

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aveda Tulasāra™ Firm Concentrate!
How would you rate this product?
Christina T.
Sonora, CA
This product is great! I use it daily and can notice a difference in my skins tone and texture
Lauren P.
Madison Hts, MI
This does smell nice and out of Avedas three concentrates it’s the thickest. It’s made to put moisturize in and help firm and retighten the skin. It may do that, but I couldn’t use it for too long as it began to cause a bit of breakouts around my more oily areas. Indicating to me it was too dense to penetrate my skin and do it’s job. I don’t hate it just wasn’t for me
Diane G.
Long Beach, NY
Aveda Tulasāra™ Firm Concentrate uploaded by Diane G.
I have been using this concentrate for a while now and I have visibly reduced lines on my face and neck! It is a trustworthy, natural brand, that is safe to use while I am pregnant. I apply before moisturizer in the morning and I mix the concentrate with the wedding masque at night. So happy with the results!
Gina B.
Pulaski, NY
I am in my mid 30s and starting to get noticeable, horizontal forehead lines. I have sensitive skin that breaks out or becomes red easily. This is the only "wrinkle cream" that my skin has been able to tolerate. I do see a difference when I use it consistently.
Marissa G.
Tempe
I’m a forever Aveda fan! This lightweight serum is everything. It is on the pricey side but totally worth it as a little goes a long way. What better way to tackle again then by doing it using all natural ingredients!
Elain G.
Thornton, CO
This is a gorgeous serum for wrinkle reduction and prevention on the face and neck. Is light weight and can be layered with the other two serums in this line. Wonderful to fight off the picky signs of aging the natural way.
Megan D.
It takes about a month to notice a difference but I love this products smell and the routine is not too time consuming
Cori G.
Heath
Loved this product! Last forever and a little goes a long way! The smell is clean and invigorating. The packaging is gorgeous! More effective than I expected! A little pricy, but concentrated and long-lasting! Will be purchasing again and frequently recommend this to clients!
Shannon G.
Louisville, KY
Love love love this product!!! Makes your skin feel wonderful after applying, it feels so soft and smooth. Have noticed visible results after a few uses. It is a bit pricey but well worth the price for the outcome. Another great product from Aveda!
Claudia V.
I had a facial and they applied this wonderful product to my face. Love how my skin felt. I will definitely will buy it. I am 49 and love the feel on my face. It also works with my other products that I use.

Looking for your answer?