Aveda Tulasāra™ Calm Concentrate uploaded by Sana F.

BY AVEDA

Instantly soothe skin and make it more resilient over time with calm concentrate, a 97% naturally derived* treatment serum. An algae extract helps reduce the look of redness and irritation over time, while pomegranate fruit extracts known in ayurvedic tradition for its soothing properties, helps calm the look of skin. Contains more than one-hundred thousand red raspberry plant stem cells known for their restorative powers. Dermatologist-tested. Non-acnegenic. Suitable for sensitive skin.Tulasāra™ means "moving toward balance" in Sanskrit.*From plants, non-petroleum minerals or water.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic roman chamomile, clary sage, neroli and other pure flower and plant essences.

Instantly soothe skin and make it more resilient over time with calm concentrate, a 97% naturally derived* treatment serum. An algae extract helps reduce the look of redness and irritation over time, while pomegranate fruit extract, known in ayurvedic tradition for its soothing properties, helps calm the look of skin.
• instantly calms and hydrates to help restore skin's natural balance. Gives skin an immediate cooling sensation.
• diminishes the look of redness over time
• helps strengthen and restore skin's natural protective barrier to improve skin's resilience
• contains more than one-hundred thousand red raspberry plant stem cells known for their restorative powers
• dermatologist-tested
• non-acnegenic
• for all skin types

Usage:

Apply a.m. and p.m. before moisturizing.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butylene Glycol , Glycerin , Algae Extract , Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract , Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract , Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract , Caffeine , Anthemis Nobilis Flower (Roman Chamomile) Oil , Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil , Citrus Aurantium Amara Flower Oil (Neroli) , Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract , Paeonia Suffruticosa (Peony) Root Extract , Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract , Crataegus Monogina Flower Extract , Sodium Hyaluronate , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Alteromonas Ferment Extract , Saccharomyces Lysate Extract , Panthenol , Cellulose Gum , Declustered Water (+)\Aqua\Eau De-Structuree (+) , Xanthan Gum , PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Citric Acid , Fragrance (Parfum) , Linalool , Citronellol , Limonene , Geraniol , Sodium Phytate , Phenoxyethanol , Sodium Benzoate <ILN42193>

Sana F.
This feels okay on my skin, but it didn’t do any thing for my skin. I have a sensitive skin and I am prone to breakout easily. I went to aveda Store. I was told that this serum was going to help me with my clogged pores and acne. Also, the sale person mentioned this serum will fades away my acne marks. It didn’t reduce my constant breakout and no help with acne marks either. Absolute no difference. I finished the entire bottle ask you can see in the picture. It’s way too expensive to not work at all.
Shanay W.
I have a big problem with acne and HUGE pores on my nose. I hate them so much as they are very large and black. I'm a college student and it killed me to fork over this much money but I figured you have to spend money on the good stuff to actually see results rather then waste money on cheap stuff every day. So I bought this and after about 3 days realized my pores on my nose were smaller than I had ever seen them before! I'm horrible and routine and don't remember to apply it every single night so my pores have gotten bigger but I do really like this product and think it has actually helped me! (Thank goodness. first thing ive found to actually help). It smells great and doesn't dry out your skin! It is worth the money I really like it. oh and also, a little bit of this product goes a veryyyy long way and literally one bottle of this concentrate lasts a year if not longer!!
Emily S.
Dublin, OH
I recently went to an Aveda salon for a complimentary facial and they used this serum as one of the steps and I fell in love! I have a very uneven skin tone and texture and this has helped to smooth the little bumps on my forehead. I use it after toning and before moisturizing and my skin feels great. A little goes a long way, so the hefty $70 price point seems worth it so far!
Heather B.
Rochester, NY
I work in an Aveda concept salon and since the Tulasara launch, I have fallen in love with the entire new line. The calm is wonderful, especially during the winter season, for reducing redness. It also works wonderfully after recieving a waxing service to calm the skin.
Geri Liz L.
This concentrate is very soothing on the skin. It helps calm redness and even out the skin stone. You don’t need a a lot so the bottle should lady you 3 months if you apply day and night. All natural & cruelty free.
Sydney R.
MARIETTA, GA
This is amazing for redness. It calms my face instantly and is silky! I would use it every day, it's just so expensive that I can't. If it was a bit more affordable, it would be my absolute favorite serum!
Sarai H.
Knoxville, TN
Great product. This works wonders for irritation, redness, even insect bites! It's very soothing and calming to the skin. Excellent for sensitive skin that suffers from acne or rosacea.
Grace S.
Grand Haven, MI
Works well after a facial with a sensitive skin person. Helps to reduce redness and any heat/irritation on the face.
Shikha S.
Alpharetta
It’s good but not like amazing. I have sensitive skin it doesn’t irritate my skin. It’s noting life changing.
Cassie S.
Uintah, UT
I use this morning and night! It tightens my pores and makes my skin feel so refreshed!