Aveda Tulasāra™ Bright Concentrate uploaded by Olga Liliana c.

BY AVEDA

Instantly restore radiance and visibly even skin tone and reduce discoloration over time with bright concentrate, a 98% naturally derived* treatment serum. Licorice root extract, a traditional Ayurvedic ingredient, helps reduce the appearance of discoloration, providing a more even looking skin tone. Dermatologist-tested. Non-acnegenic. For all skin types. means "moving toward balance" in Sanskrit.

*From plants, non-petroleum minerals or water.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic spike lavender, helichrysum, ambrette seed and other pure flower and plant essences.

Instantly restore radiance and visibly even skin tone and reduce discoloration over time with bright concentrate, a 98% naturally derived* treatment serum. Licorice root extract, a traditional ayurvedic ingredient, helps reduce the appearance of discoloration, providing a more even looking skin tone.
• 75% showed a reduction in the look of age spots, 82% showed more even-looking skin**
• glucosamine helps promote cell turnover and removes dull surface cells to increase skin's radiance, while helping support skin's ability to hydrate from within
• molasses extract helps to reduce the appearance of dark spots over time
• immediately plumps the skin with moisture and boosts healthy hydration levels with continued use
• over time, helps restore skin's protective barrier to help defend against environmental irritants that can contribute to dark spots, discoloration and uneven looking skin tone
• dermatologist-tested
• non-acnegenic
• for all skin types

Usage:

Apply a.m. and p.m. before moisturizing.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butylene Glycol , Propanediol , Algae Extract , Glycerin , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract , Molasses Extract\Saccharum Officinarum\Extrait De Mélasse , Glucosamine Hcl , Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract , Caffeine , Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Lavandula Spica (Lavander) Flower Oil , Hibiscus Abelmoschus (Ambrette) Seed Oil , Helichrysum Angustifolium Flower Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul's Wort) Extract , Sodium Hyaluronate , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Centella Asiatica (Hydrocotyl) Extract , Butylene Glycol Cocoate , Cetearyl Alcohol , Isostearyl Alcohol , Squalane , Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract , Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract , Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract , Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Seed Extract , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract , Anogeissus Leiocarpus Bark Extract , Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Tocopherol , Ethylhexylglycerin , Biotin , Betaine , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Ethylcellulose , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Lecithin , Pyridoxine Hcl , Citric Acid , Sodium Hydroxide , Fragrance (Parfum) , Linalool , Limonene , Sodium Citrate , Sodium Phytate , Sodium Benzoate , Phenoxyethanol , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Mica <ILN43367>

• How long did you use this product before you found the sc...1 Answers
Allison C.
I’ve been using this serum for two months and I love the results! I think using this as a step rather then just straight relying on it to work on its own is the best way to see results. I love to pair this after my Caudalie essence and before my Clinique DD moisturizer. Has really lightened my dark sun spots and acne scars. I love that it’s all natural too! Like vitamins for my skin!
Meagan O.
Havelock
This is my go to serum. Can be used for day and nighttime to help brighten up the skin and fade hyperpigmentation (sunspots). I use this on my facial clients and have had great success. As with anything in the Aveda line this product is mainly all natural so it doesn’t have as many active ingredients as others out there, but that’s fine if you stick to it and don’t expect immediate results. It’s also amazing for more sensitive skin types that want results but can use highly chemical products!
Mal M.
I have been looking for years for the right products that would help my skin be clear from breakouts and their leftover scars. Finally I found this. I helps my skin look radiant and lively . It’s a bit pricy but I feel that it is worth it.
Mesha T.
I LOVE the tulasara bright serum. I have acne scarring and it help clear them up/ lighten them over time. It doesn’t bleach ! So that’s great it’s all organic ! I use it daily and I find it definitely helps!
Mal M.
How long did you use this product before you found the scars to lighten?