Aveda Tourmaline Skin Care Line Aveda Tourmaline Radiance Masque 8.5oz/250ml LARGE size uploaded by Morgan B.

BY AVEDA

Tourmaline Radiance Masque 8.5oz/250ml LARGE size. Moisturizes and refines skin texture see more...

• How good is this product?This is a great line. It's on... 1 Answers
Photo (1)
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Johnston , IA
I love this exfoliant! Aveda uses natural ingredients as much as possible which is one reason I love this product! I have very sensitive skin and prone to breaking out. This exfoliant is rough enough that I feel it working on my face but not hurting my skin. It also helps with my break outs!
Ashton D.
Ashton D.
This is a great masque! It is very hydrating and helps to exfoliate as well. It can become a little overbearing if used too often, so make sure to follow the instructions accordingly. It is also nice to mix it with the Outer Peace cooling masque for irritated and inflamed skin.
Kaite P.
Kaite P.
Saint Paul, MN
A gentle yet effective mask, the herbal scent was relaxing and hypnotic. It has a very smooth application, didn't dry hard like a typical clay mask, makIng it easier to remove. I love that is is a very plant-based brand, and the environment is a top priority for the company.
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Very very hydrating!! I'll use this product a couple times a week when my skin looks not so hot. Once you use it makes you look GLOWY and rejuvenated. I think the smell is a little much for me but it's all personal preference.
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Lafayette, LA
The tourmaline masque is one of my favorite Aveda products. It's made to work after a strong exfoliation to put the moisture back into your face without overloading or clogging your skin. Works wonderfully!
Sandy B.
Sandy B.
Lansing, MI
I absolutely love this! I always used this on my clients during their facials. This makes skin look brighter. Helps with age spots and sun damage. This also leaves skin feeling soft.
member-4b24faa84
member-4b24faa84
Union city
Oh my gosh I love this so much if you guys have not got this I think that she get this like I said I love it so much
Katie D.
Katie D.
Cleveland, OH
I use this twice a week and my skin looks and feels amazing. I feel confident enough to go out with naked skin.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm an Aveda graduate and their skin care line is one of the best. This product in particular is one of the best products to use on your face. It exceeded my expectations, I purchased this at an Aveda salon/spa. There's no room for improvement, Aveda nailed it! The packaging is nice you get a lot of product for the price! The smell is fantastic!!
Josie M.
Josie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask makes your skin feel very clean and refreshed. This mask is very light and for people who don't like masks in the sense that it isn't very drying and harsh on your face like clay masks. It is a very gentle clean not harsh and activating. It is not for me but for people who just want a light wash.
Morganne M.
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
How good is this product?