Aveda Tourmaline Radiance Masque uploaded by Morgan B.

BY AVEDA

Reduce the appearance of pores with Aveda tourmaline charged radiance masque. It will smooth and refine your skin immediately, between facials, minimizing the look of fine lines.

Buy on Jet.com
Mary L.
I love Aveda for their earth friendly natural skin and hair care. I loved this radiance mask so much because I felt just that after use, radiant. I opted into buying it after a facial treatment at my local Aveda. I would highly recommend because it brings the spa right into your home.
Morgan B.
Des Moines , IA
I love this exfoliant! Aveda uses natural ingredients as much as possible which is one reason I love this product! I have very sensitive skin and prone to breaking out. This exfoliant is rough enough that I feel it working on my face but not hurting my skin. It also helps with my break outs!
Nicole S.
I'm an Aveda graduate and their skin care line is one of the best. This product in particular is one of the best products to use on your face. It exceeded my expectations, I purchased this at an Aveda salon/spa. There's no room for improvement, Aveda nailed it! The packaging is nice you get a lot of product for the price! The smell is fantastic!!
Victoria D.
One of my all time favorite mask. I use it multiple times a week. I just put it on in the shower wait 10 mins and wash it off! Easy yet so effective, keeps my looking fresh and radiant hence the name! I'd recommend this to anyone
Josie M.
This mask makes your skin feel very clean and refreshed. This mask is very light and for people who don't like masks in the sense that it isn't very drying and harsh on your face like clay masks. It is a very gentle clean not harsh and activating. It is not for me but for people who just want a light wash.
Hannah B.
Murray
Very moisturizing!! Last all day and has a great feeling. Does not clog pores and does not take much to moisturize whole face. Great product to use before applying makeup!! Totally recommend giving this a try :))
Jess S.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm an aveda trained esthetician and LOVE this mask. Anyone with any skin type can use it for that extra boost of radiant skin you're wanting. Well worth every single penny spent and it feels amazing too.
Marcela S.
Elmhurst, NY
This mask has some exfoliating features. It is great for mature skin as well. Gives great shine and radiance to the skin. Leaves your skin feeling great and healthy. I will continue buying this in the future.
Maureen H.
This is my most favorite line from Aveda... love the masque and this eye cream helps my tired eyes brighten up. It's just what I needed! I bought this from the Aveda studio in North Hills, Raleigh NC.
Indya L.
Sahuarita , AZ
This mask is very nice. Especially if you haven't exfoliated in a while. It does dry pretty face. I like to wet my hand and massage it in. You can use it wet or dry.
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
How good is this product?