Aveda Tourmaline Radiance Masque uploaded by Morgan B.

BY AVEDA

Reduce the appearance of pores with Aveda tourmaline charged radiance masque. It will smooth and refine your skin immediately, between facials, minimizing the look of fine lines.

Aveda Tourmaline Radiance Masque

Start your review of Aveda Tourmaline Radiance Masque!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Katie R.
Mankato, MN
This mask works miracles in a mere 7 minutes. I have been using this mask for over a year now and will continue to buy it since it is just a wonderful Sunday mask to start your week fresh! I highly recommend this to everyone with dry stressed skin!
Lisa N.
Maple Grove, MN
Looooove this mask. I keep in my shower to use bc the steam helps activate the mask even more (think steam like getting a facial!) it exfoliates me skin on a deeper level and I always feel smooth and fresh after using this!
Morgan B.
Des Moines , IA
I love this exfoliant! Aveda uses natural ingredients as much as possible which is one reason I love this product! I have very sensitive skin and prone to breaking out. This exfoliant is rough enough that I feel it working on my face but not hurting my skin. It also helps with my break outs!
Nicole S.
I'm an Aveda graduate and their skin care line is one of the best. This product in particular is one of the best products to use on your face. It exceeded my expectations, I purchased this at an Aveda salon/spa. There's no room for improvement, Aveda nailed it! The packaging is nice you get a lot of product for the price! The smell is fantastic!!
Victoria D.
Lafayette, LA
One of my all time favorite mask. I use it multiple times a week. I just put it on in the shower wait 10 mins and wash it off! Easy yet so effective, keeps my looking fresh and radiant hence the name! I'd recommend this to anyone
Josie M.
This mask makes your skin feel very clean and refreshed. This mask is very light and for people who don't like masks in the sense that it isn't very drying and harsh on your face like clay masks. It is a very gentle clean not harsh and activating. It is not for me but for people who just want a light wash.
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
There is nothing better than the Aveda tourmaline line. While I don’t get facials as much as I would like, this is the next best thing. The masks are easy to use and leave my skin feeling healthy and refreshed. I was introduced to the products by my esthetician and I can’t begin to thank her enough.
Mary L.
Centreville, VA
I love Aveda for their earth friendly natural skin and hair care. I loved this radiance mask so much because I felt just that after use, radiant. I opted into buying it after a facial treatment at my local Aveda. I would highly recommend because it brings the spa right into your home.
Jess S.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm an aveda trained esthetician and LOVE this mask. Anyone with any skin type can use it for that extra boost of radiant skin you're wanting. Well worth every single penny spent and it feels amazing too.
Alyssa K.
Purchased at: Aveda
Added a brightening glow to my skin! It definitely met my expectations, and beyond. For Aveda, it is a reasonable price. You get what you pay for! It was so worth it. I’d like to see for radiance particles (pearl dust or something like that)
Morganne G.
Lexington, NC
How good is this product?