Aveda Tourmaline Charged Radiance Mask uploaded by Cynthia H.

BY AVEDA

Smoothes and refines skin immediately for a healthy glow between facials. Finely powdered tourmaline, one of nature's most energizing minerals, boosts skin's energy while natural exfoliants help skin gently shed dull, lackluster surface cells, revealing new radiance.

Features and benefits:

- Soothes and hydrates skin with avocado oil and muru butter.

- Helps protect with antioxidant lycopene from tomatoes.

- Aroma-neutral to be customized with your favorite balancing infusion™.

Pippilotta T.
San Francisco
This BEST masque. I try other brands every once in a while (through samples, Play By Sephora or random purchases) and I always come back to this masque. Apply a thick layer, leave on for 7 to 8 minutes and rinse. My skin does look a little brighter after rinsing off the masque!Aveda Tourmaline Radiance Masque
Margot F.
Chicago
This is only sold for professional use now that we changed our product line. But I love that the tourmaline leaves skin glowing and radiant while the clay in this masque is also good for combination skin.
Chris C.
Carlisle, IA
This was recommended to me by a friend and I love it! Skin feels great after using it and I can tell the difference with skin texture. You don’t need to use much so I think it’s a good value.
Amy H.
Newington, CT
I've had this in my bathroom for a while and hasn't really thought much of it. Tried it when my fave was feeling the effects of 9 months of foundation and bronzer (teacher life). I decided to try it and was so surprised. My skin was immediately softer, noticeably less red, it felt refreshed and I honestly felt like I had aged backwards. Ive done it a few times since and while the effects weren't as dramatic I still love love love the look I receive each time. I will be so sad when this runs out!!!
Marissa S.
I really love this mask for when I'm feeling that my skin is clogging up. I don't use it a lot cuz I've typically don't have that problem but when I do this takes care of it right away. It is a clay-based mask so for me with dryers skin I really have to hydrate and moisturize well after I use this but I still love it regardless.
Katie C.
Nashville, TN
The masque felt great, but the effectiveness was minimal imo! I liked it but didn't love it. It's good as a more natural option, but not complete! Smells okay! I would not buy again, but would use it if it's what I had!!
jessica m.
My ABSOLUTE favorite Mask by aveda. It has a clay based mask texture. Smells amazing, and my skin literally glows after it only sitting for 5 mins
Cynthia H.
San Antonio, TX
Helps my skin look clear, even, and soft. I use 2 times a week and it makes a world of difference!! A must for makeup lovers!!
Ashley J.
Grand Rapids , MI
I looove the tourmaline charged masque. It gives you that radiant glow that you may be missing in the harsh winter months.
Le Neigh S.
Sartell, MN
The Tournaline smells great, but is rough on my sensitive skin. So glad that Aveda reformatted all of its skincare line!