Aveda Tourmaline Charged Radiance Mask uploaded by Cynthia H.

BY AVEDA

Formulated of energizing tourmaline powder Revitalizes skin & removes dull, lackluster surface cells Soothes & hydrates skin with avocado oil, muru butter Protects skin with anti-oxidant extracted from tomatoes Leaves skin fresh, supple & luminous... see more...

Pippilotta T.
San Francisco
This BEST masque. I try other brands every once in a while (through samples, Play By Sephora or random purchases) and I always come back to this masque. Apply a thick layer, leave on for 7 to 8 minutes and rinse. My skin does look a little brighter after rinsing off the masque!Aveda Tourmaline Skin Care Line Aveda Tourmaline Radiance Masque 8.5oz/250ml LARGE size
Marissa S.
I really love this mask for when I'm feeling that my skin is clogging up. I don't use it a lot cuz I've typically don't have that problem but when I do this takes care of it right away. It is a clay-based mask so for me with dryers skin I really have to hydrate and moisturize well after I use this but I still love it regardless.
Katie C.
Nashville, TN
The masque felt great, but the effectiveness was minimal imo! I liked it but didn't love it. It's good as a more natural option, but not complete! Smells okay! I would not buy again, but would use it if it's what I had!!
Amy H.
Newington, CT
I've had this in my bathroom for a while and hasn't really thought much of it. Tried it when my fave was feeling the effects of 9 months of foundation and bronzer (teacher life). I decided to try it and was so surprised. My skin was immediately softer, noticeably less red, it felt refreshed and I honestly felt like I had aged backwards. Ive done it a few times since and while the effects weren't as dramatic I still love love love the look I receive each time. I will be so sad when this runs out!!!
Cynthia H.
San Antonio, TX
Helps my skin look clear, even, and soft. I use 2 times a week and it makes a world of difference!! A must for makeup lovers!!
Alexandra B.
Jersey City, NJ
I love this mask. It gives my skin a great looking glow!! My skin feels nice and smooth after using this.
Kristen💃🏻 W.
London, ON
This mask really worked well with my skin. Mad it feel smoother and took almost all the redness away in just a week.  Very good for sensitive skin and good value for what its worth. Will definitely be using the product again as I found that it really helped my skin become clearer and smoother.
Natalie Q.
Wonderful deep cleansing mask. It also exfoliates with the tourmaline. Its definitely one of those "apply and wait 10 minutes" masks, so be prepared to spend some down time with it on your face. The scent isn't bad, but i find it a bit strong.