BY AVEDA

A concentrated refining serum that strengthens & protects your skin-Enriched of antioxidants & energizing mineral tourmaline-Boosts skin renewal & refreshes dull fatigue skin-Minimizes appearance of fine lines & wrinkles-Leaves skin softer smoother more radiant & younger-looking-Suitable for all skin types-To use: Apply before regular moisturizer in morning & evening Product Line: Aveda - Tourmaline Charged - Night CareProduct Size: 30ml/1oz see more...

Ashton D.
This is one of aveda's best products, hands down. I use this morning and night, and it can double as a primer before you apply makeup. This helps to refine pores and really get your skin glowing. The whole Tourmaline line is great for getting youthful, glowy skin!
Kaylee G.
College Sta, TX
I am the biggest fan of Aveda and have never been disappointed by one of their products, and this is no exception! Feels wonderful and smells even better! Well worth the price and I would recommend to anyone!
Ashley C.
This product has been a life saver! I have oily skin and have struggled with acne for many years! The skin refiner has helped smooth my skin and I haven't had a breakout in over 6 months! Highly recommended
Rachel M.
Lowell, MI
Hands down the best line for your skin. It seriously makes your skin glow, shrinks your pores and tightens everything up. I will never switch, this is the fountain of youth.
Katie D.
Cleveland, OH
My skin has never looked better! I use this in conjunction with the rest of the tourmaline system and my skin glows!
Lisa B.
DeLand
My skin was looking a little dull, and my resident aveda skin care guru had recommended a gentle exfoliation. At first I didn't notice much of a difference, but with continued use, my skin definitely started to look brighter!! Did not irritate my sensitive, redness prone skin either.