BY AVEDA

Concentrated refining serum, infused with the naturally energizing mineral tourmaline and potent anti-oxidants, jump-starts a healthy glow, smoothing away dull skin. Energizes skin with new, visible life: up to 35% increase in smoothness, 36% reduction in the appearance of pores and 31% reduction in the appearance of lines and wrinkles. How to use: Slip onto clean skin AM and PM, before moisturizer. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'Tourmaline Charged' Radiance Fluid. Style Number: 631845. see more...

Megan Q.
Murray, UT
I like this eye cream a lot. It's definitely a go to eye cream that I would choose but I do have an eye cream that I would choose over this. It is not too over priced and is great value for the money. I would purchase this eye cream again and would recommend it to friends.
Cecilia C.
West Allis, WI
Feels really nice on skin but smells a bit like pancakes. A bit pricey for what you get and I think they may be discontinuing this whole line. It does help to minimize pores. Best for older skin that used to be oily.
sara j.
Aveda Stress Fix Body Lotion. ...Absolutely amazing , ive tried other aveda products in the past and was pleased but nothing like this one, anything I use seems to break my skin out however this did not and I was getting compliments after just 4 days of use !
Chelsey A.
Charlotte
I absolutely love this product. It's best used in the morning but definitely helps boost the appearance of your skin. This product is limited so it's hard to find it in aveda stores.
Kaci D.
Pauline
Leaves an absolutely gorgeous glow and my skin feeling refreshed! I definitely would refer to a friend or family member!
Madison S.
Akron, OH
Received as a gift from a friend and I love the product! I never knew much about aveda skin care but I am a fan!
Rafaela M.
Eu amo todos os produtos da marca, são todos maravilhoso, eu uso e recomendo muito, é perfeito.........